Raditz vs Freiza (100%)

Topic started by shonen on Nov. 8, 2011. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Condition

Raditz PL is 4x as strong as Namek saga Goku (30,000,000) when fighting freiza.

Raditz has a light saber.

Fight takes place on Namek.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

If you mean the start of Namek saga Goku (i.e. when he arrives on Namek) then this thread fails more than Yamcha when hugging saibamen. In that scenario you could make Raditz 100 times stronger than Goku was and he'd get stomped.

Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Frieza still wins, very easily infact. This is like putting a medium sized pitbull against a large and very agressive german shepard. on "steroids".

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SuperperfectCell said:

Frieza still wins, very easily infact. This is like putting a medium sized pitbull against a large and very agressive german shepard. on "steroids".

You're on the right track, but it's more like an average pitbull going up against Cerberus (giant 3-headed dog).

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Frieza would still win.

ND

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GIRUGAMESH said:

If you mean the start of Namek saga Goku (i.e. when he arrives on Namek) then this thread fails more than Yamcha when hugging saibamen. In that scenario you could make Raditz 100 times stronger than Goku was and he'd get stomped.

please explain ?

This seems like fan boyism.

Post by shenlong (117 posts) See mini bio Level 7

If they're both at power level 120 million and Raditz has a light saber, then Raditz. Saiyan fury will prevail. Don't know if it was a virus or something that got to the saiyans, they must have weakened in power for some reason to not be completely OP all around and for Freiza to come around. Anyway, 120 million light saber Raditz light speeds around Freiza so fast he cuts him into pieces without the lightsaber.

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Anyone noticed that the name of the thread says Freiza and not Frieza

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Frieza blows up the dumb planet and win

Also Frieza have more better feats then Raditz ever will (power level are silly)

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@shonen said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

If you mean the start of Namek saga Goku (i.e. when he arrives on Namek) then this thread fails more than Yamcha when hugging saibamen. In that scenario you could make Raditz 100 times stronger than Goku was and he'd get stomped.

please explain ?

This seems like fan boyism.

Oh no, it's quite simply actually. Goku when he arrived on Namek, after powering up, was stated by Ginyu to have had a power level of 180,000. As we all know, Freiza at 100% had a power level of 120,000,000.

100 x 180,000= 18,000,000

Therefore Freiza still stomps, even if Raditz was 100 times stronger than Goku was (the lightsaber is irrelevant when the difference is that great).

Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

@GIRUGAMESH: Well since it has been edited to the Goku who fought Frieza instead of the one that just arrives on Namek, it would come o feats since their PL's are the same/. In that case Frieza should still win because he has shown more.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Sonata said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Well since it has been edited to the Goku who fought Frieza instead of the one that just arrives on Namek, it would come o feats since their PL's are the same/. In that case Frieza should still win because he has shown more.

Ah I see, didn't see that, so same power levels...

In that case good fight, hard to say who would win; Freiza has the experience but Raditz has the saiyan lust for battle (at this level of power lightsabers are irrelevant). Also not to be pedantic or anything but Goku's power level when facing Freiza was 3,000,000, but I get that Raditz's power is meant to be equal to Freiza's here.

Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

@GIRUGAMESH: Shonen should have just said Raditz and Frieza have equal power levels:P

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Fan fic/hypothetical characters can not be used in battles, Raditz never had this level of power in the official media, so this battle is a moot point, any character can hypothetically be beefed up to fight and win against Frieza, but that is sheer speculation, Raditz was weaker then Frieza by far in canon terms so case closed

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Sonata: Exactly :)

Post by PikminMania (88 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Now here is a fun way of knowing who would win in DBZ vs DBZ fights.

Whoever appears earlier in the series loses to anyone that comes later. A nice example:

Raditz<Nappa<Vegeta (No SSJ)<Freiza<Cell<Buu

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

It would have actually been funny if Raditz had appeared right at the end of DBZ as the most powerful villain in the series.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel