Raditz and Nappa vs Sephiroth

Topic started by supernova7005 on July 5, 2013. Last post by supernova7005 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

VS

this is AC Sephiroth vs Raditz and Nappa.

Scenario 1: Sephiroth fights them one at a time

Scenario 2: He fights both of them at once

Who wins?

Post by Sonata (35,294 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Advent Children Sephiroth? What did he do to be in a battle with Nappa?

@Sonata: Seph is pretty much in the large continent+ - multi moon level range. His DC/durability is calced to be in petatons.

You can see the size of the meteor compared to the earth http://i.imgur.com/pgkRT.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fwVLd.jpg

Moreover, his speed (mach 100+ and lightning timing) is also superior to the likes of Raditz/Nappa.

And all this is just FF7 Seph. In AC, he's transcended past his safer form and was having the upper hand against Cloud, who had easily defeated him in FF7

Post by CerusSerenade (2,546 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005: I already told you those calculations are bullshit because he came up with the number for petatons straight out of his ass without saying why there were petatons.

Sephiroth:I will use this planet as my spaceshi-

*Nappa blows up the earth from his space pod*

Sephiroth:... WAAAAAAAAH!

Post by Dream (7,409 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Nappa and Raditz pluck the One-Winged Angel's wing and then blast him away with a ki blast.

Post by Sonata (35,294 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@supernova7005: Ahh I see I was thinking about AC movie Seph. He should stomp this battle then if those are his stats.

@CerusSerenade said:

@supernova7005: I already told you those calculations are bullshit because he came up with the number for petatons straight out of his ass without saying why there were petatons.

Sephiroth:I will use this planet as my spaceshi-

*Nappa blows up the earth from his space pod*

Sephiroth:... WAAAAAAAAH!

Dude, why do you keep ignoring facts.

You can clearly see the size of the meteor compared to the earth http://i.imgur.com/pgkRT.jpg and these are not mechanics

btw Nappa and Raditz are not planet level. Multi Moon at best

Post by CerusSerenade (2,546 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005: Yes, they're big. But he never explained where the petatons came from? Why Petatons? How much mass does the meteor have? How can we even get a calculable mass when we don't know the mass of Gaia?

@CerusSerenade: Gaia is nothing but earth in the FF universe, its commonly referred to as "the planet".

You can see the amount of destruction meteor will cause of it collides with the earth http://i.imgur.com/fwVLd.jpg.

This is pretty much multi continent - planet level

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,154 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005 said:

@CerusSerenade: Gaia is nothing but earth in the FF universe, its commonly referred to as "the planet".

You can see the amount of destruction meteor will cause of it collides with the earth http://i.imgur.com/fwVLd.jpg.

This is pretty much multi continent - planet level

Yeah...no.

Either of them destroys Sephiroth, this isn't even close. You need to understand that Sephiroth is not the DBZ-level character you think he is. He'd be like a higher top level HST character in this form.

@GIRUGAMESH: Sephiroth is far above HST level. Do you believe any HST character can tank this http://i.imgur.com/pgkRT.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fwVLd.jpg?

Moreover he's got speeds ranging from mach 100+ to mach 300+, while Saiyan saga goku was calced to be just mach 30+ on the snakeway

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,154 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005: Oh look, a meteor that takes 2 weeks to arrive. Sorry, I don't see that being too useful in a fight. And if we're honest, the Rikudo sennin is on that level anyway (or close to that), since in a weakened state he was able to create the moon.

Those speeds are bull, you place too much faith in those calcs.

@GIRUGAMESH: How are those speeds bull? Base Cloud has outrun lightning bolts, which is clearly stated by the author to be natural lightning. Natural lightning is around mach 300.

As for DC/durability, this is the crater created when Jenova falls on earth, which is rougly the size of Alaska or a medium sized country. Sephiroth >>>>> Jenova in durability, so Nappa's country buster isn't gonna scratch him.

Though I agree, a concentrated beam can do quite some damage but given his superior speed he can pretty much avoid it.

I'm leaning towards the saiyan team if they attack together, though

Post by Fehafare (9,028 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@supernova7005: How come he needs a forcefield to defend against WEAPON? Also how do you actually know that Seph >>>> Jenova in durability?

Please don't go on and say some bullshit about WEAPON being continent level.

Also the lightning timing isn't passing deal with it.

@Fehafare: The lightning in FF7 is officially stated to be natural lightning, there's no getting around it. If a person can survive being frozen by ice, its obvious that he has resistance to temperatures below 0 degrees. Same for Base cloud being mach 300+, not to mention even OBD's new calcs support it.

Most of the weapons are country-continent level. Weapons wake up and wreck the crater. And these weapons are utter fodder compared to the ultimate weapon

And its pretty obvious to everyone, that Sephiroth >>>>> Jenova in everything. Cloud has easily defeated Jenova 4 times already

@supernova7005: Parts of Jenova which are probably now on the same level. And it would make little sense for someone who was infused with it's cells and given a fraction of it's power to be more powerful than the real deal.

And i keep telling you, if the creator of FFVII himself showed up on this forum and said "Yeah the lightning is real" he'd be told to go home and shut up. On that matter he has as much authority as the author of Demonbane saying that Demonbane is beyond omnipotence. good old WIS.

The calcs place him at mach 100, three times less than what you want.

And nice for the weps, too bad when we actually see them fire they don't do as half as much damage. As soon as country/continent level shit comes into play it becomes laughable as it at it's very core makes the entire plot about the meteor useless and pointless.

@Fehafare said:

@supernova7005: Parts of Jenova which are probably now on the same level. And it would make little sense for someone who was infused with it's cells and given a fraction of it's power to be more powerful than the real deal.

This was because Sephiroth was a legendary SOLDIER. Fusing with Jenova's cells made them much stronger.

Cloud destroys Jenova like it was nothing, which proves Vloud's strength is far bwyond that level of durability.

And i keep telling you, if the creator of FFVII himself showed up on this forum and said "Yeah the lightning is real" he'd be told to go home and shut up. On that matter he has as much authority as the author of Demonbane saying that Demonbane is beyond omnipotence. good old WIS.

Its stated by Sephiroth clearly in the script that the magic just grants them access to the lifestream and its elements. There is no denying it, or else its like saying ice is not below 0 degrees.

The calcs place him at mach 100, three times less than what you want.

Its mach 100+ and its a low end calc. And thats just the party's speed, which is slower than Sephiroth. Even Zack is considered mach 100+ and CC Sephiroth (the weakest version) easily beats him.

Btw Raditz and Nappa have never shown mach 100+ speeds either. Infact no one before Vegeta.

And nice for the weps, too bad when we actually see them fire they don't do as half as much damage.

LOL, you don't understand how weapons work, do you? Thats because all the attacks take place in a different dimension, hence don't cause much damage to the surroundings. Which is even shown in Crisis Core

I gave you the calc showing the energy of the weapons over 20 teratons. I can even show you one with the Ultimate Weapons energy in petatons.

As soon as country/continent level shit comes into play it becomes laughable as it at it's very core makes the entire plot about the meteor useless and pointless.

And what makes the meteor plot useless? Their durability is continent level while Meteor is nearly planet level.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I don't really know much about sephiroth so i won't debate against the wanker here, but now i will say that master roshi at 200 ended full fights in one second and can bust the moon, 23rd bt goku who was also at 200+ moves at speeds even the kami can't see ( the kami who can avoid lightnings, bullets, and can block them easily ) since nappa is 7000 who is 14x stronger than 23rd bt goku, i don't see sephiroth winning this.

@supernova7005: SOLDIER's are created by being fused with Jenova, you can't be a SOLDIER and then be fused with Jenova cells. And it was done so Sephiroth while he still was a fetus so far away from anything.

And i explained you that statements are pointless you can go on with statements all day long, as long as it's not good old cloud to earth lightning it's not happening.

That whole deal with low end and high end and the speed blitzing would still just make him faster than mach 100+ to an unknown degree.

WEAPONS in their own dimension, i assume you want to say it for summons? CC showed it during gameplay in other words it didn't happen. And in AD Bahamut SIN is summoned completely normally and he didn't get his own dimension.

The meteor is not planet level, he's continent level at best. If they actually had that durability (and the DC you are suggesting) wrecking the planet wouldn't be a problem and in fact destroying the meteor wouldn't be problematic either.

@eddz99 said:

master roshi at 200 ended full fights in one second and can bust the moon, 23rd bt goku who was also at 200+ moves at speeds even the kami can't see ( the kami who can avoid lightnings, bullets, and can block them easily ) since nappa is 7000 who is 14x stronger than 23rd bt goku, i don't see sephiroth winning this.

Thats not how powerscaling works and all you've specified are unquantifiable feats.

Kami couldn't see them because they are superior to him, give me an exact number.

And powerlevels are just a trope, better not use them. If your power level is 10 times higher doesnt mean you are 10 times faster.

@Fehafare said:

@supernova7005: SOLDIER's are created by being fused with Jenova, you can't be a SOLDIER and then be fused with Jenova cells. And it was done so Sephiroth while he still was a fetus so far away from anything.

The party has been more than capable of defeating Jenova, yet they don't stand a chance against sephiroth.

And i explained you that statements are pointless you can go on with statements all day long, as long as it's not good old cloud to earth lightning it's not happening.

The movie's animation was not right in showing it as sky to ground lightning, but in the game its clearly shown. This is how it appears in the game

That whole deal with low end and high end and the speed blitzing would still just make him faster than mach 100+ to an unknown degree.

His upper limit in speed is still unknown. We can say he's much faster than mach 100+, so the mach 300+ is highly likely.

WEAPONS in their own dimension, i assume you want to say it for summons? CC showed it during gameplay in other words it didn't happen. And in AD Bahamut SIN is summoned completely normally and he didn't get his own dimension.

You can see the size of the crater that the weapons create http://i.imgur.com/gAW0QM4.jpg And this is easily country level+.

The sister ray could slice through the weapons like butter and Sephiroth could block it. Thats even superior to the 4 huge materia, whose energy is calced to be in petatons

The meteor is not planet level, he's continent level at best. If they actually had that durability (and the DC you are suggesting) wrecking the planet wouldn't be a problem and in fact destroying the meteor wouldn't be problematic either.

Meteor is atleast multi continent+ while Seph and Cloud's normal DC/dura is continent+. I've already posted a calc showing the energy of 4 huge materia, which is 63 petatons

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel