Pyron Vs Perfect Cell

Topic started by comicfanforever on April 6, 2010. Last post by takashichea 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Dream (7,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@hitsusatsu11:  Z did planet-busting effortlessly while it's taken a matter of seconds or minutes for characters in DBZ to prepare a energy blast that can planet-bust. And I never said Z could survive a universe-busting attack (the amount of power Tenchi released to wipe Z out when his power surged out of control). He could survive galaxy-busting thanks to the LHW clearly shown when Tokimi and Tsunami's fight tore up a section of the Milky Way galaxy.

As for the scans, speed-blitzing would be if anyone could smash around their opponent with fast blows that make them not visible to the eyes of the opponent. Goku clearly warped behind Cell and delivered his attack which Cell had noticed and barely anticipated as he never witnessed the technique before. It's still a method to teleport which Goku needs a ki target to warp to (Cell being that target) and which he has never been shown to speed blitz at all with throughout the series. Cell learned IT only after he self-detonated and blew up the North Kai's planet. It's only been used for teleporting, not speed-blitzing which IT has never been used for throughout DBZ.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Dream: even characters with no super powers survived the chousins clashed, z only showed moon busting yet you say galactic, but frreza who is many times weaker then cell effortlessly destroyed planets but cell can not bust a solar system, even when its stated in the manga? Your being hypocritical again. 

Scans showed IT being used as speedblitz, cell even remarks on how good it is in battle, saying even his amazing combat speed is nothing to IT
this shows IT can be used in battle for speed blitz
" @Dream: now i will prove IT cam be used in battle and as a speed blitz, we all know the instant kamehameha but theres also this:
cell fires an FTL blast 
cell fires an FTL blast 

Goku dodges and counters using IT 

Goku explains he can use IT in battle  

Even before cell learns IT, his speed is comparable to IT, obviously FTL
and its already been proven cell knows IT 

"
@hitsusatsu11:  No, it's called hyperbole. Cell only says he can bust a solar system, yet never shows he can do it. Frieza's Death Balls take a matter of seconds to charge up and create their planet-busting just like mostly every other energy attack that has been charged up in the series. Z instantaneously wiped out a chunk of the moon with just a wave of his hand.  Let's compare:

Here's Frieza using his Death Ball to core bust Planet Vegita and make it explode. Notice the time it takes for the ball to even strike the planet.

Around 3:22-3:23 in this video, Z effortlessly incinerates a large chunk of the moon with his power.

The rest of the Tenchi harem are also superpowered with Mihoshi able to bend causality, Washu being another Choushin, Ayeka having superhuman attributes, Ryo-ohki being a shape-shifting spaceship and Ryoko a powerful space pirate with a multiple number of powers at her disposal. Those combined with Sasami linked to Tsunami and Tenchi being an avatar for the higher being have led to them being considered the most dangerous group in the universe due to the large number of powerful individuals that are together all at once at a single location.

Appearing behind your opponent to deliver an attack that your opponent has time to anticipate isn't speed blitzing. It's called sneak attacking and evasion. 

The end of this Naruto AMV is a good example of speed-blitzing:

@Dream: planet>>>>moon  and look here piccollo easily destroys the WHOLE moon, more than zetto and nice funni dub, where saturn is called jupiter iirc

@hitsusatsu11:  Z also busted up the Earth to get Tenchi's attention in that clip. And Piccolo had to charge up the blast in those manga panels you showed. Charging up energy vs instant incineration? There's a difference.
@Dream: 
" @hitsusatsu11:  Z also busted up the Earth to get Tenchi's attention in that clip. And Piccolo had to charge up the blast in those manga panels you showed. Charging up energy vs instant incineration? There's a difference. "
destroying whole planets and moon>part of them  

this looks like instant incineration to me 

That's city busting. Nothing compared to incinerating a good section of the moon instantly.
@Dream: just to show how quik it can be, you claimed it is slow

whole moon (roshi and piccollo) >>>part of moon (zetto)
@hitsusatsu11: Both had to charge up a friggin blast to moon-bust. Z took out a whole section with a hand gesture which means he could wipe out the whole thing instantaneously if he wanted to, along with the entire Earth (which wouldn't have killed Tenchi anyway since his LHW automatically activate if he's in any danger and they've been shown to handle planet-busting attacks). Not to mention Z can travel to entire planets in a matter of seconds without having to teleport and lock onto a target nor be affected by the lack of air in space.

This has gotten way off-topic since you started bringing up Z. Both Z and Pyron have demonstrated having powers on a grander scale than the Z Fighters with Z being granted power from a multi-dimensional omnipresent being and Pyron being the Darkstalkers equivalent of Galactus and being made of pure energy. No physical attack will be able to harm Pyron easily and energy blasts would just feed the guy more power and the LHW used by Z and others are considered the universe's strongest defense which makes the guy one of anime's most broken non-god characters. The fact you are so insistent that anyone from DBZ can kill a being of pure energy that towers over a planet and a man granted broken powers from multi-dimensional beings baffles me.
@Dream: no, piccolo did it almost instantly, i posted the scan. z has never busted a planet by your own logic this means he can't

pyron has only shown planet busting and is to slow for cell. doesn't matter if hes a street fighter wannabe game's version of galactus, he is less powerful then cell. 
Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Zetto also didn't just scorch the moon, he literally carved and obliterated a section of it instantly and he did the same thing to the Earth just prior to that. Also, LHW are the most broken power in fiction. The only reason why the Earth didn't vanish utterly is because Zetto didn't use the LHW on it. If he had, the whole planet would've been erased.

Also, Pyron has much better speed feats than Cell, being able to cross over galaxies, which makes him many times FTL beyond anyone in DBZ. Also, I've already shown it. Pyron with enough power can grow to the size of the solar-system. Every one of Cell's attacks all use pure energy and Pyron is a being comprised of Pure Energy. He'll just eat every attack and grow more powerful. Something you have continued to ignore this entire thread.
@ReiKai:  here is your viz scan, read it and weep!
There, finally did something with your non-life. It's still hyperbole. I have to laugh at you now.

@ReiKai: lol the same clip i used on u XD how original  

Also just because pyron is pure energy means nothing as "ki" or spiritual energy can "erase" another energy/ existence 

Incorrect, as always. And using fanlated scans again. Pathetic. That's not what Piccolo says at all. This is what is said-

I have concluded that it takes the PL force of at least 25,000 to destroy a planet. I come to this, for one, DBZ'ers are notorious for increasing their shown PL when charging a powerful attack. Another indicator is Bulma seeing Goku's PL exceeding 24,000 when doing a 3xKaioken Kamehameha and then having to do 4xKaioken in order to overcome Vegeta's attack. Now, Freeza's power in his base form is 550k. If you wanted to use basic Math, it means base Freeza could generate an attack force 22x that of what Saiyan Saga Vegeta was capable of putting out at his best. Freeza's PL in his Final Form was 1.2mil which is 48x the force required for planet-busting. I can tell you this; it doesn't come close to the required force to destroy the Sun.

If you tried to compare, we could stuff 1.3million Earth's inside the sun. Which, according to how this would go for DBZ, you'd need 1.3mil times the force required to planet-bust in order to destroy just the Sun. That would be a PL of 32,500,000,000.
Now, this could all be wrong. I don't do physics and attempting to give a value to the level of force it'd take to actually destroy a planet and turn that into and measure that into PL for DBZ is utterly ridiculous and impossible. It's even more impossible to try and give a PL force required to destroy the silar-system. The astronomical unit required for such a thing I can't even begin to mathematically calculate. However, blowing up the Sun and igniting a Super Nova would kinda take out the solar-system.

Now, don't give me some bullshit about Freeza's 1% power crap. It's meaningless. If you increase something by 50%, that means it's X +(Y/2). Or, basically, if you wanted to increase 100 by 50%, it means half that value, which would equal 150. To increase a value by 100% is to double it. Meaning, Freeza's "100%" thing is just his full strength, which is double his shown power. Meaning, at maximum, you're talking about a PL of 2.4mil. Which is, as I've explained, so far below the requirement to busting the Sun it's not funny. And trying to use retard arguments about how much a transformation gives you is utterly meaningless and wrong since you can't raelly know and there is no given value. At the very best we're given is King Kai's statement in the anime saying Goku is 3-4x stronger when going Super Saiyan.

And here's something you should also know; SS2 Gohan and Cell both don't come anything close to the 32.5billion mark required to Star-busting, let alone system-busting. So I don't ever want to hear this stupid hyperbole bullshit from you again. Now git'outta here. Because...
@ReiKai: the viz is not correct, are you stupid? I only showed you the viz cell scan because you asked for it, saying the viz is correct is like saying funnimation's dub is correct, its laughable.  All of your phsysics and calcs were wrong. Freeza final form power level is 12 million, at 550 k he was already multi planet buster, your saying plv of 24 k to bust a planet is incorrect, its less. Roshi with a pvl of 130ish destroyed the moon, earth is 49x bigger meaning with a pvl of (49*130) 6,370 you could planet bust. 

BTW heres a video for ya reikai 

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11: Calm down. There's no need to be calling other users "stupid". 

ND
Viz is correct, because it's the Company that's producing the Manga. Fanlated scans are Incorrect, wrong, biased, and stupid. The Company's production will always be held as Canon over ANY translation done by Fans, so you complaining and bitching about it will never help you. And no, Freeza's final is not 12mil. It's not stated nor is it accurate. You have nothing to support your baseless argument while I have actually done research.

Also, Roshi is 196 in base and at full power (muscled) should be around 250. You should know this, yet you don't. Ridiculous. And you throw in some retarded little video in the hopes of showing something just as ridiculous and retarded. Don't be absurd. Dark Schneider would rape the entire DBZ-verse effortlessly. This is a guy who ruptures Space/Time to create an attack.

Now consider this. The Judas Pain, alone, when active makes him a million times more powerful. And Damnation wasn't even his best attack at the time. Darsh has spells and attacks that no DBZ'er could even begin to wrap their heads around, much less defend against.
@Newdeath: i only asked if he was stupid, but ok your point is taken 

@ReiKai:  The viz even flips the original jap image, its not true to the original, what frezza meant about the 100 percent thing is that at 1 percent he is 1/100 of his power.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel