Pyron Vs Perfect Cell

Topic started by comicfanforever on April 6, 2010. Last post by takashichea 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,536 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Wrong, IT Kamehameha is not speedblitz. IT is effectively Teleportation, the instantaneous movement from one point in space to another. There is no travel involved. The only drawback is requiring a point to which to Teleport to, thus why the need for sensing a persons Ki. Cell was just surprised when Goku suddenly and instantly appeared below him, because his Ki would have completely vanished from the point where he had been charging up his attack.

And once more you try using non-canon movie crap. None of that can be used, you should know this already yet you continue to ignore these basic facts. You do nothing but embarass DBZ fans with your ridiculous garbage and letting this obscene argument of "people who know what's going on" against "complete incompetent morons who're blinded by their own fandom and it's a wonder they have the intelligence required to breathe" should be barred from happening again and locked up to prevent anyone else from being subjegated by this disgusting little sin.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
IT Kamehameha is better than Speedblitz it can be done from anywhere, so long as the user can sense the opponents life force.
Post by Dream (7,932 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@hitsusatsu11:  Now you're just being insulting. Do I look like I know every little behind-the-scenes detail on DBZ ? I know they redid the dub. That's all I know. And I also admitted earlier on that I had not seen DBZ in years so my memory would be foggy on key scenes and I could only recall my memory from seeing what I could dig up on Youtube. Insulting me just because my memory is foggy and you believe that DBZ fighters have greater feats than what they are capable of (killing off gods and cosmic beings) is just getting to a point of absurdity. You are way too biased for your own good.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Dream: easy,easy easy, im not insulting you Dream my man, just pointing out that maybe you should not be so quick to say what z senshi can or cannot do if your not 100% sure, to get the full scope of dbz the series must be read, and watched in jap and english, if you go by the english dub you miss key points about dbz powers. i have a very good knowledge of dbz, there is lots of instances where universal destruction is mentioned that may be left out of the English, ocean dub(at least the first part of it) came before the funni btw 

Pyron is not a universal level cosmic being, if he fought galactus it would be a stomp. IT can be used as speed blitz and has many times.

@ReiKai said:
" Wrong, IT Kamehameha is not speedblitz. IT is effectively Teleportation, the instantaneous movement from one point in space to another. There is no travel involved. The only drawback is requiring a point to which to Teleport to, thus why the need for sensing a persons Ki. Cell was just surprised when Goku suddenly and instantly appeared below him, because his Ki would have completely vanished from the point where he had been charging up his attack.  And once more you try using non-canon movie crap. None of that can be used, you should know this already yet you continue to ignore these basic facts. You do nothing but embarass DBZ fans with your ridiculous garbage and letting this obscene argument of "people who know what's going on" against "complete incompetent morons who're blinded by their own fandom and it's a wonder they have the intelligence required to breathe" should be barred from happening again and locked up to prevent anyone else from being subjegated by this disgusting little sin. "
Buddy you did not even know cell can use IT and then argued my scans proving he did, i suggest re watching the Japanese version of dbz, though the ocean dub does have good voice work. 

IT is literally "instanteneous movement" (shunkan ido-which btw is the same japenese phrase kaiosama uses when giving instructions about Porunga  transporting all the ppl of namek to earth) needs a "ki" or energy source to lock on, but it is instant and is effectively the ultimate speedblitz in battle, hence why son goku learned it, TO USE IN BATTLE, GOKU WOULD NOT WASTE HIS TIME LEARNING A TRAVELING TECHNIQUE THAT HAS NO BATTLE IMPLICATIONS. And again his IT kamehameha against cell proves it is used in battle.
Post by mysticboy (144 posts) See mini bio Level 5
pyron is pure energy...
Funny little video. A bit shoddy, but, well....hah.

@ReiKai:  Nice little video there, not as cool as this though:
Oh no! Cell is attacking...a normal, pathetic middle-aged man.....yeah.

Pyron's presence caused denizens of the Makai Realm to go crazy and run amok in the human world and he waited centuries for the Darkstalkers to get strong before descending to kick their asses. Look at 1:55 in when Pyron 'remembers' what a hand is and his urge to kill, and then 4:00min in when he creates 5 Sun-like objects from his body which whip around the Earth multiple times in a few seconds (FTL) before solidifying and setting themselves at perfect angles of 72 degrees apart on a global scale which would gradually converge around Demitri's castle.

Pyron has no need to deal with weak mortal creatures.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@mysticboy said:
" pyron is pure energy... "

Dragon Ball Characters fire off Pure Energy.
Thus, Pyron eats it and gets more powerful.
Post by mysticboy (144 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@MisterShin said:
" @mysticboy said:

Dragon Ball Characters fire off Pure Energy. "
yeah but it'll be like trying to hit Dr. Manhattan w/ a ki blast. it's just something you don't want to do
@MisterShin said:

" @mysticboy said:

Dragon Ball Characters fire off Pure Energy. "
 Pyron is not a universal level cosmic being, if he fought 
Cell  it would be a stomp, pyron can not tag cell. 

because of being is made of energy means nothing to cell, even weaker androids and yakon can absorb energy, it matters the scale of destructive power, in which cell stomps

I'll add to that darksalkers anime is non canon
Cell can't absorb Energy. Cell isn't universal-level, galaxy-level, system-level, and moreso maybe not even star-level threat. Androids #19 and #20 were specifically designed to absorb energy through their hands to get strong and replenish their energy reserves, unlike #17 and #18 who had no need for such, and Cell is not a mechanical android, but a biological one, meaning he can't absorb energy.

In addition, you really don't have an argument. Just strings of meaningless words. The only truth being the OAV is non-canon, which does nothing to help you since the OAV is a downplayed and weaker version of the Darkstalkers. The OAV is simply the best non-game representation of the Darkstalkers since the Manga they printed out 12yrs ago. Either way, it's been shown that Pyron consumes/feeds on energy and can increase his size. Yakon had a limit on how much his body could hold. Pyron has no physical body and his size and grow indefinitely so long as he has energy to consume.
Cell=system level destruction

Pyron =planet level destruction

Cell has better fighting technique, moves, and is faster, cell as well has amazing regeneration and can change his size as piccollo can.

Cell is far more skilled than pyron.
Again, no. We've been over this many, many times. You can't prove anything about Cell or any DBZ'er for that matter about system-busting. You can't prove it. All you have is a badly done fantranslation which does not count as evidence. You repeat the same BS over and over again. That's all you can do, since you have no real argument. Seriously, enough of this. Cell can't win and you can't win a discussion. Go find something else that might actually have a chance with.
@ReiKai: I don't care if you except it or not, toriyama is not gonna have cell say he can wipe out the solar system for no reason, he does it to tell cell's power, ppl knew what freeza could do, they knew cell was a lot stronger, so they wanted to know exactly how strong he was, so A.T had it stated in the manga, there is no other reasonable explination. But you are unreasonable and refused that cell can us IT in which i clearly showed scans proving he can. You show non canon darkstalkers and then insist that I can not use anime for dbz, its laughable. You misquote and straight up lie about viz translations to prove your false point.
That's not Toriyama. That's a Fan making his own translation of what it said, not what Toriyama himself has said, and there's no Article or Interview done that has Toriyama talking about how powerful his characters are. Don't even try and pull that garbage. You're the only one whose done nothing but lie about crap the entire time. You won't even show the Printed English version of those scans as done by Viz, because they prove everything you say is wrong. I know, I've seen them. I can get them right out at Borders. The sole fact remains is that it's nothing more than a Character Statement according to a Fan Translation which is Not counted as Evidence. If the Narrator had stated that Cell's blast would've destroyed the Solar System, that's a different Matter. But that's not what happened.

You really want Darkstalkers canon? Well, original game, Night Warriors. Let's have a look at Pyron's ending.

Look about 0.50sec in and tell me; How the hell do you think Cell is going to compete with that?
Toriyama has cell say he can destroy the solar system for a reason, because he can, even in the viz he says so, post something to show otherwise or stop making things up. 

He wears planets as rings, do you know how big that makes him there? Not even so big as the sun, cell can easily destroy something that size, your not getting that planet+ destruction is childs play to any z character past the freeza saga.
Quit you're lying. Toriyama does NOT say anything of the sort. You have nothing to prove this. We've covered this. No one believes you. No one has any reason to believe you. You keep uttering nonsense for no other reason than because of your rampaging fanboyism. You need to realize Cell can't win. No DBZ'er can win against Pyron. He'll eat their attacks, grow bigger than the solar-system, and devour everything because that's what he does. And it's proven it's what he does.
@ReiKai said:
" Quit you're lying. Toriyama does NOT say anything of the sort. You have nothing to prove this. We've covered this. No one believes you. No one has any reason to believe you. You keep uttering nonsense for no other reason than because of your rampaging fanboyism. You need to realize Cell can't win. No DBZ'er can win against Pyron. He'll eat their attacks, grow bigger than the solar-system, and devour everything because that's what he does. And it's proven it's what he does. "
             ^^^^^^^Thats not a scan
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel