Pyron Vs Majin Buu,Gohan, Gotenks, Goku and Vegetto

Topic started by comicfanforever on Sept. 3, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years ago.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Pyron Vs Majin Buu,Gohan, Gotenks, Goku and Vegetto    (manga) 
 
Mystic Gohan, Gotenks Super Saiayn 3, Goku Super Saiayn 3, Buu (you can use: Fat, Super, Evil, Kid, Buu Gohan (manga), Buu Gotenks, Buff Buu and Buu Piccolo) and Vegetto (Super Saiyan -manga). 
 
Pyron from   Darkstalker. 
 

 
 

     
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
All of them at the same time with Vegetto in there? I give this to the team, but not easly.
Post by JThree47605 (1,014 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What can Pyron do?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Pyron is a planet to multiplanet buster 
 
Any of the Z team are more powerful
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Pyron gets turned into candy or egg
Pyron gets absorbed
Pyron gets atomised
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I think its a close fight, Pyron would kill most of the Z team.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@RadiantTheLight: How? He is only multiplanetary if we go by game endings, if we go by comics and anime then he is less.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@MisterShin said:
" Pyron gets turned into candy or egg Pyron gets absorbed Pyron gets atomised "
The candy beam does not stretch to inter planetary distances, buu cannot absorb what is bigger , and they need major firepower to do that
 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" Pyron is a planet to multiplanet buster  Any of the Z team are more powerful "

But they use different methods in planet blasting
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17
wow... Buuhan can solo Pyron.... Buuhan can destroy the whole universe like nothing...  while Buuhan is dominating Pryon the DBZ team are enjoying a picnic... 
 
OR OR EVEN BETTER ENDING!!! 
SSJ3 Goku goes back to normal and make a Super Genkidama (Spirit Bomb) and throws it to Pryon and wipes him out of existance....  that eassy..
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Nerx said:

" @MisterShin said:

" Pyron gets turned into candy or egg Pyron gets absorbed Pyron gets atomised "
The candy beam does not stretch to inter planetary distances, buu cannot absorb what is bigger , and they need major firepower to do that

I would like proof that Change Beam cannot not stretch inter-planetary distances, Roshi & Early Piccolo are easily capable of firing blasts past the moon, i do not see why buu cannot.
I would also like proof buu cannot absorb something big, last i remember buu made a piece of his antenna larger than Gohan. Buu can make clones of himself and fight against them (Fat Buu vs Evil Buu, Kid Buu vs Fat Buu). 
It is possible for Buu to create an army of himself.  
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Also if Buu likes he can leave severed pieces of his body laying around and regen the main body. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Also Pyron is not always big he can change his size, actually Pyron would stand a better chance of winning being human sized. Being a giant he is slower & a bigger target.
All fighters on team 2 are multi-planet busters.
Anyway Vegetto & Goku both create Super Spirit Bomb, spells game over.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@MisterShin: 

 I would like proof that Change Beam cannot not stretch inter-planetary distances, Roshi & Early Piccolo are easily capable of firing blasts past the moon, i do not see why buu cannot.
I would also like proof buu cannot absorb something big, last i remember buu made a piece of his antenna larger than Gohan. Buu can make clones of himself and fight against them (Fat Buu vs Evil Buu, Kid Buu vs Fat Buu). 
It is possible for Buu to create an army of himself.   

note:  I asked these questions first and as somebody who is defending his argument you are the one that is supposed to show me the proof. But I will answer your questions

  • It is shown so far only in battles  mid-range at best [when super buu used it against the people in kami's hideout and when fat buu used it when massacring that town],
  • do not use the scaling thing, we use the feats that we have seen and not assumptions based on power levels [buu is strongers but he is not ever shown to poof objects out of thin air like piccolo e.g. gohan's training uniform in the saiyan arc]
  • The biggest object which he is shown to absorb is just people like Piccolo and Gohan [ big pyron is huge as shown by DJsNuva]
  • This 'army' thing is the one that I would like too see myself more [please explain or at least point out in which chapter to refresh my memory]
 

 Also Pyron is not always big he can change his size, actually Pyron would stand a better chance of winning being human sized. Being a giant he is slower & a bigger target.
All fighters on team 2 are multi-planet busters.
Anyway Vegetto & Goku both create Super Spirit Bomb, spells game over. 

  • He can change his size but it is not clearly stated in the OP , and as a giant he has the 'space' advantage [where we have never seen any of the DB characters explicitly shown breathing in space with the exception of kid buu. Him being in space gives him the time to chill and fry planet earth whenever he wants.
  • Most of them are 'implied' to be planet busters in which only one of them has been shown to do that feat
  • A spirit bomb which takes up time, the time which can be intercepted by a planet-burn
 


 Pyron from   Darkstalker. 
 

 


This is the bad scenario for team DBZ
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Nerx said:

note:  I asked these questions first and as somebody who is defending his argument you are the one that is supposed to show me the proof. But I will answer your questions

  • It is shown so far only in battles  mid-range at best [when super buu used it against the people in kami's hideout and when fat buu used it when massacring that town],
  • do not use the scaling thing, we use the feats that we have seen and not assumptions based on power levels [buu is strongers but he is not ever shown to poof objects out of thin air like piccolo e.g. gohan's training uniform in the saiyan arc]
  • The biggest object which he is shown to absorb is just people like Piccolo and Gohan [ big pyron is huge as shown by DJsNuva]
  • This 'army' thing is the one that I would like too see myself more [please explain or at least point out in which chapter to refresh my memory]
 
He can change his size but it is not clearly stated in the OP , and as a giant he has the 'space' advantage [where we have never seen any of the DB characters explicitly shown breathing in space with the exception of kid buu. Him being in space gives him the time to chill and fry planet earth whenever he wants.
  • Most of them are 'implied' to be planet busters in which only one of them has been shown to do that feat
  • A spirit bomb which takes up time, the time which can be intercepted by a planet-burn
 
I gave you proof via power scaling with the comment roshi & piccolo firing reached the moon & still had enough power to blow it up. Buu has used genocide blast to fire multiple blasts around the entire world to kill the earths population. 
Buu has show to poof objects, he creates a cup with drink and a magazine out of thin air.


Saiyans can breathe (BREATHE is the wrong word, since i dont think there is anything to breathe in space) in space, shown at least 3 times in manga & more times in anime filler episodes. 
1st Goku went to moon and dropped Boss Rabbit and henchmen their, he used power pole to reach moon.
2nd Bardock went into space to frieza's spaceship, to confront freiza and attempt to defeat freiza.
3rd Gotenks travelled around the earth several times in loops far larger than the atmosphere of earth.


Im rusty with Darkstalkers info, but Pyron got defeated by Donovan in anime and defeated by Demitri in game story i think. 
 
http://www.kanzentai.com/bp.php?id=anime#66
Databook etc states 1 or 2 planets can be destroyed with 200-300 kiri, Dabura has over 4000 kiri.
Kiri is a unit of planet destorying energy used by Babadi, Dabura is multiplanet level.  
I know people hating on power levels / scouters / readers and such and some think they really should not be used, but Freiza is also multi-planet level (destroyed planet vegeta, which is no smaller than earth and has 10x gravity of earth).  Planet Vegeta was never called a small planet by freiza, freiza calls earth small on first glance.
 
Goku & Vegetto will have plenty of time to charge Super Spirit Bomb, they can teleport whilst charging it, spirit bomb energy can also travel across dimensions and galaxies (energies from earth / namek / afterlife travel to Kaioshin realm). 

Post by Dream (8,125 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Moderator
@MisterShin: While I don't plan on involving myself with this match (considering how pointless it will be for me to persuade), I do have to point out that Goku only transported himself (not the Bomb) to evade Buu's attack in that panel which makes the theory of Goku able to transport a massive ball of power speculative at best.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MisterShin: Honestly in sheer destructive power Freeza and for sure Cell are more powerful.
Post by taichokage (14,839 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Pyron is one of the few other anime characters that is on par with dbz power however I wouldn't put him above Captain Ginyu level power. Frieza could beat him let alone Majin Buu and the others. In other words anyone with ssj1 level power or higher would defeat Pyron. All the above characters are ssj3 - ssj4 level. Anyone above could beat him alone with relative ease.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@MisterShin: Thanks
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Dream said:
" @MisterShin: While I don't plan on involving myself with this match (considering how pointless it will be for me to persuade), I do have to point out that Goku only transported himself (not the Bomb) to evade Buu's attack in that panel which makes the theory of Goku able to transport a massive ball of power speculative at best. "
Sorry it is not really speculative, Spirit Bomb energy can travel across dimensions, this was shown when the large portions of Spirit Bomb energy were traveling to kaioshin realm .

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My thoughts are that the Spirit Bomb energy follows Goku anywhere as long as he is charging it. If he stops charging it, then the spirit bomb will remain where it is.  
(If Goku charges SB on Earth, then teleports to Namek and begins charging another SB on Namek, then the Earth SB will travel to Namek.)
 
(1.)  Spirit Bomb can not teleport with Goku in the scan, because Goku can only teleport objects with Physical Contact  :P
If Goku was touching the Spirit Bomb with his hand then it would teleport with him, just like his teleport-Kamehameha.
 
I think last paragraph has the answer you are looking for.
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
The striking force of a punch, slap or even a finger flick from someone as big as Pyron could easily pancake everyone in the Z team, it'd be enough to take care of the Saiyans, or anyone else unable to regenerate. As for Buu, Pyron can melt and consume him the same way he does with planets.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Pyron gets god stomped anyone can solo his multiplanetary at best ass. 
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@StargunZX said:

" The striking force of a punch, slap or even a finger flick from someone as big as Pyron could easily pancake everyone in the Z team, it'd be enough to take care of the Saiyans, or anyone else unable to regenerate. As for Buu, Pyron can melt and consume him the same way he does with planets. "

Pyron is too slow to land a hit. If you disagree show combat speed which surpasses goku etc.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel