Pyramid head vs Sepheroth

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on March 13, 2010. Last post by John_Martone 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,167 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Rayleon said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @John_Martone said:
" @Rayleon: SILENT HILL ARCADE? sounds terrible.

@GIRUGAMESH: Fair enough, I was just getting my piece out on him being mildly overrated in strength (comparing and contrasting to, say, other FF characters.) In the same regard that sep. had to be beaten, I do feel the same about Pyramid Head. In the majority of situations, they just shuffle off, or fall unconscious when defeated. Though now I want to debate and make conjecture on the Silent Hill Mythos... mmm... sweet, delicious Silent Hill."
I understand, it really is annoying to see Sephiroth fanboys who say he is the most powerful being in the FF universe (I have actually heard that before). Also, I agree for the pyramid head thing; it was just a game device, you never truly beat him. "
no he is not, arguably the most powerfull one is either chaos, kefka, exdeath/zeromus "

LOL of course he's not, but neither is Exdeath or Kefka. The three most powerful entities in FF are Cosmos, Chaos and "The Great Will" (referring to the other God).
Post by Rayleon (461 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Rayleon said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @John_Martone said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Fair enough, I was just getting my piece out on him being mildly overrated in strength (comparing and contrasting to, say, other FF characters.) In the same regard that sep. had to be beaten, I do feel the same about Pyramid Head. In the majority of situations, they just shuffle off, or fall unconscious when defeated. Though now I want to debate and make conjecture on the Silent Hill Mythos... mmm... sweet, delicious Silent Hill."
I understand, it really is annoying to see Sephiroth fanboys who say he is the most powerful being in the FF universe (I have actually heard that before). Also, I agree for the pyramid head thing; it was just a game device, you never truly beat him. "
no he is not, arguably the most powerfull one is either chaos, kefka, exdeath/zeromus "
LOL of course he's not, but neither is Exdeath or Kefka. The three most powerful entities in FF are Cosmos, Chaos and "The Great Will" (referring to the other God). "
i though it was villains,sorry  the great will has not been shown doing anything, and i would say cosmos can't actually fight
@Rayleon said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Rayleon said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @John_Martone said:

LOL of course he's not, but neither is Exdeath or Kefka. The three most powerful entities in FF are Cosmos, Chaos and "The Great Will" (referring to the other God). "
i though it was villains,sorry  the great will has not been shown doing anything, and i would say cosmos can't actually fight "
"The Great Will" has not shown anything, as of yet, but possesses a power beyond either of the main gods, so it may well be the most powerful entity in the entire series. 

As for Cosmos, she was stated to be equal in power to Chaos; why fight someone when you can erase them?
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Rayleon said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Rayleon said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @John_Martone said:

i though it was villains,sorry  the great will has not been shown doing anything, and i would say cosmos can't actually fight "
"The Great Will" has not shown anything, as of yet, but possesses a power beyond either of the main gods, so it may well be the most powerful entity in the entire series.  As for Cosmos, she was stated to be equal in power to Chaos; why fight someone when you can erase them? "
to be fair the hero then came back and kicked chaos ass off the screen like in FF1(yes it was the same chaos)

and dissida is a spin off game, everything that happened on it never happened
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Rayleon said:
 " @John_Martone said:
to be fair the hero then came back and kicked chaos ass off the screen like in FF1(yes it was the same chaos)  and dissida is a spin off game, everything that happened on it never happened "
Fair enough.
@GIRUGAMESH:
But yeah, I'd agree, I don't think they directly do anything.
@John_Martone said:
" @Rayleon said:
 " @John_Martone said:
to be fair the hero then came back and kicked chaos ass off the screen like in FF1(yes it was the same chaos)  and dissida is a spin off game, everything that happened on it never happened "
Fair enough.
@GIRUGAMESH: But yeah, I'd agree, I don't think they directly do anything. "
oh and spoiler to those that just read FFwiki/dissidia wiki and not actually played the  game
that is why chaos said that "even the great will can be led"......... 
@Rayleon:

I beat like, all but 2 of main quests, and then 30 Second Hero came out ^_^
@John_Martone: lol 30 seconds hero, that was a fun game
@Rayleon said:
" @John_Martone: lol 30 seconds hero, that was a fun game "
Its a grind intenstive RPG where you level up in a minute and a half! I love it. Though hero for 30 seconds was really the only mode that captured me. Princess, knight, and dark lord didn't do near as much for me.
@Rayleon said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Rayleon said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Rayleon said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @John_Martone said:

"The Great Will" has not shown anything, as of yet, but possesses a power beyond either of the main gods, so it may well be the most powerful entity in the entire series.  As for Cosmos, she was stated to be equal in power to Chaos; why fight someone when you can erase them? "

Aye, but there were 4 warriors of light at that point, if I remember correctly (which still means the warrior of light is immense). Just to ask, was Chaos actually ever stated in the series to be the ultimate antagonist? As for the second point, I agree, Dissidia is non-canon.
@Rayleon said:
" @John_Martone said:
" @Rayleon said:
 " @John_Martone said:
Fair enough.
@GIRUGAMESH: But yeah, I'd agree, I don't think they directly do anything. "
oh and spoiler to those that just read FFwiki/dissidia wiki and not actually played the  game
YOU ARE THE GREAT WILL, YOU DETERMINE ALL OUTCOME BY CHOOSING WHICH CHARACTER BEATS CHAOS, this is revealed at the end of inward chaos
that is why chaos said that "even the great will can be led"......... 
you played the game remember?,if you don't none of that happened in your memory right?
"

Thanks for clearing that up. I apologize, I made a slight mistake; I mistook "The Great Will" for the other God that speaks to Cosmos in Dissidia (although that was non-canon, so that pretty much falls to pieces).
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH: the other person who talks to cosmos, is not a god, but the narrator(cid, ff1 version) , oh and the term warrior of light refers to ALL final fantasy protagonist , at least in dissidia,although the reference ends in FF4
(same person as rayleon here)
What an informative discussion!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel