Pyramid head vs Sepheroth

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on March 13, 2010. Last post by John_Martone 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

VS

in a stone maze
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Hahaha, this is a cool battle.  Pyramid Head from Silent Hill right?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sinister_Noob: seph, pyramid head get their ass kicked by a normal human, that said enough is enough with them
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@cfatalis:   I was thinking the same thing.  They can be defeated by any melee weapon.
Post by wwfunderaker (485 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Would this be the ultimate sword battle, Sepheroth would just win.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
It's really no contest

Pyimidhead is slow, and has trouble handling his own sword

Sephiroth has speed, more acurcy, and can use magic, hell he could just walk around casting thunder till Pyimidhead died.
@ThePsychoGamer said:
" It's really no contest Pyimidhead is slow, and has trouble handling his own sword  Sephiroth has speed, more acurcy, and can use magic, hell he could just walk around casting thunder till Pyimidhead died. "
which is why i said in a maze, its close and confined.
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Sinister_Noob: But for then even under those condetions the only chance PH would have is a sneak attack, but that is made impsopple with the fact that he drags his weapon on the floor. Any head on confrintation will have sephiroth killing PH before PH's sword is even raised.
Post by Rayleon (461 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @ThePsychoGamer said:
" It's really no contest Pyimidhead is slow, and has trouble handling his own sword  Sephiroth has speed, more acurcy, and can use magic, hell he could just walk around casting thunder till Pyimidhead died. "
which is why i said in a maze, its close and confined. "
errr so? seph is faster than pyramid head, and have magic, he can just NUKE the maze
@Rayleon said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @ThePsychoGamer said:
which is why i said in a maze, its close and confined. "
errr so? seph is faster than pyramid head, and have magic, he can just NUKE the maze "
hm, i guess so. well whatever, lock thread
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@cfatalis said:
" @Sinister_Noob: seph, pyramid head get their ass kicked by a normal human, that said enough is enough with them "
Clarification. Pyramid Head, after being shot for like, 5-10 minutes, saunters away. Eventually you beat "some" but not the same one. Yes, he is defeated, but not "ass kicked"

Secondly. Sepheroth was cut in half "by a normal human." You wouldn't see PH getting chopped in two, his amazing muscles would probably grip the blade.
But yeah, Sepheroth is kinda a push over IMO. Sure, he's using some magic to destroy the world, sure, he has a bunch of powerful boss fights (/kills all of shinra) but that is actually him manipulating Jenova, so its not like "he" was doing those things.

in reality, he was just some dude with no lower body, who hung out in a vat of lifestream power.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@John_Martone said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sinister_Noob: seph, pyramid head get their ass kicked by a normal human, that said enough is enough with them "
Clarification. Pyramid Head, after being shot for like, 5-10 minutes, saunters away. Eventually you beat "some" but not the same one. Yes, he is defeated, but not "ass kicked"  Secondly. Sepheroth was cut in half "by a normal human." You wouldn't see PH getting chopped in two, his amazing muscles would probably grip the blade. But yeah, Sepheroth is kinda a push over IMO. Sure, he's using some magic to destroy the world, sure, he has a bunch of powerful boss fights (/kills all of shinra) but that is actually him manipulating Jenova, so its not like "he" was doing those things.  in reality, he was just some dude with no lower body, who hung out in a vat of lifestream power. "
Sephiroth's sword cuts through concrete like nothing, (see advent children). A swing form Sephiroth's sword would do more damage than repeated shotgun fire.  

Sephiroth was cut in half by a "normal human"? Really? Since when could "normal humans" fly, or lift swords bigger than them, or fire energy blasts with swords, or use magic? 

Sephiroth is one of the strongest beings in the FF universe, it's nearly inconceivable that he could lose to a silent hill villain. 

Sephiroth cuts off his head and uses it as a living room ornament. It is nigh impossible for Pyramid Head to win this fight, regardless of the battlefield. End of story.
Tifa cut Sephiroth in half at the Reactor several years before the series started.

I dunno, I'm just not sold on his infinite power level. I feel like Sin was probably considerably more powerful, in that the majority of interactions of Sephiroth were manipulations of other beings. After all, his whole plan to destroy the world was to throw a big rock at it after all. I just must not be following where we get the assumption that he's something more than an usurper (like an other) who has tapped into powers beyond his control. I'm not saying he's not powerful, but what makes him more spectacular (in just power) than, say, Kefka, the emperor, or Ultimicia.

Sure, he's a bit more ninja like, but we're still just talking about a dude who hung out in the lifestream(i.e. sheer magic) for a decade, and got owned when Cloud and company came to visit. 

Like, its questionable if Pyramid Head is even alive. He has shown an inhuman durability and stamina, as well as the strength us wield something actually the side of the buster sword (a rusty, bent airplane propeller) and use it cleave people into gibbis.

I

@John_Martone said:
"Tifa cut Sephiroth in half at the Reactor several years before the series started.

I dunno, I'm just not sold on his infinite power level. I feel like Sin was probably considerably more powerful, in that the majority of interactions of Sephiroth were manipulations of other beings. After all, his whole plan to destroy the world was to throw a big rock at it after all. I just must not be following where we get the assumption that he's something more than an usurper (like an other) who has tapped into powers beyond his control. I'm not saying he's not powerful, but what makes him more spectacular (in just power) than, say, Kefka, the emperor, or Ultimicia.

Sure, he's a bit more ninja like, but we're still just talking about a dude who hung out in the lifestream(i.e. sheer magic) for a decade, and got owned when Cloud and company came to visit. 

Like, its questionable if Pyramid Head is even alive. He has shown an inhuman durability and stamina, as well as the strength us wield something actually the side of the buster sword (a rusty, bent airplane propeller) and use it cleave people into gibbis.

I
  "

I agree that many overrate Sephiroth, but the fact remains he is massively powerful, by FF standards. Just to back this up: 

1. As I said, can cut through concrete like nothing. 
2. It is very likely he is the most skilled combatant, in terms of swordsmanship, given that he was considered a prodigy (and he has an 8 foot sword). 
3. He is the son of an alien terror/goddess, making him far stronger.
4. Absorbed all ancient magic, thus giving him extremely potent magic (including the planet-devastating meteor). 
5. Absorbed the lifestream, giving him god-level power (he was only "owned" by Cloud and the others due to PIS, he had to be beaten for it to be a happy ending). 
6. He has the most awesome theme song ever XD. 

Any of the FF final villains could crush Pyramid Head, he was beaten by a regular guy with a gun. And ok, so he may be able to lift things as heavy as the buster sword, but with the same speed and skill as Cloud? No. And strength won't mean squat when he's getting chopped to bits by attacks he can't follow.
@John_Martone said:
" @cfatalis said:
Clarification. Pyramid Head, after being shot for like, 5-10 minutes, saunters away. Eventually you beat "some" but not the same one. Yes, he is defeated, but not "ass kicked"  Secondly. Sepheroth was cut in half "by a normal human." You wouldn't see PH getting chopped in two, his amazing muscles would probably grip the blade. But yeah, Sepheroth is kinda a push over IMO. Sure, he's using some magic to destroy the world, sure, he has a bunch of powerful boss fights (/kills all of shinra) but that is actually him manipulating Jenova, so its not like "he" was doing those things.  in reality, he was just some dude with no lower body, who hung out in a vat of lifestream power. "
normal human that get drenched on mako twice , not normal,mako kill every single normal person, the human could also cast magic, and use a freakishly heavy blade while being sick and the end boss is all sephiroth 
and also silent hill arcade, end boss is pyramid head, guess what you have to do
pyramid head is mook class compared to boss class, althoguha arguably all of silent hill is mook with boss quality
@Rayleon: SILENT HILL ARCADE? sounds terrible.

@GIRUGAMESH: Fair enough, I was just getting my piece out on him being mildly overrated in strength (comparing and contrasting to, say, other FF characters.) In the same regard that sep. had to be beaten, I do feel the same about Pyramid Head. In the majority of situations, they just shuffle off, or fall unconscious when defeated. Though now I want to debate and make conjecture on the Silent Hill Mythos... mmm... sweet, delicious Silent Hill.

@John_Martone: eh? not exactly it was a bit fun, short one , we still shake in fear
@John_Martone said:
" @Rayleon: SILENT HILL ARCADE? sounds terrible.

@GIRUGAMESH: Fair enough, I was just getting my piece out on him being mildly overrated in strength (comparing and contrasting to, say, other FF characters.) In the same regard that sep. had to be beaten, I do feel the same about Pyramid Head. In the majority of situations, they just shuffle off, or fall unconscious when defeated. Though now I want to debate and make conjecture on the Silent Hill Mythos... mmm... sweet, delicious Silent Hill."

I understand, it really is annoying to see Sephiroth fanboys who say he is the most powerful being in the FF universe (I have actually heard that before). Also, I agree for the pyramid head thing; it was just a game device, you never truly beat him.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @John_Martone said:
" @Rayleon: SILENT HILL ARCADE? sounds terrible.

@GIRUGAMESH: Fair enough, I was just getting my piece out on him being mildly overrated in strength (comparing and contrasting to, say, other FF characters.) In the same regard that sep. had to be beaten, I do feel the same about Pyramid Head. In the majority of situations, they just shuffle off, or fall unconscious when defeated. Though now I want to debate and make conjecture on the Silent Hill Mythos... mmm... sweet, delicious Silent Hill."
I understand, it really is annoying to see Sephiroth fanboys who say he is the most powerful being in the FF universe (I have actually heard that before). Also, I agree for the pyramid head thing; it was just a game device, you never truly beat him. "
no he is not, arguably the most powerfull one is either chaos, kefka, exdeath/zeromus
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel