Provin it Kid buu > Fat buu and possibly stronger than Super Buu

Topic started by eddz99 on June 8, 2013. Last post by eddz99 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,304 posts) See mini bio Level 10

They all looked very scared compared to super buu.

Also, kid buu beat fat buu very easily.

Part 1:

Time to look at:

00:50 - 01:00 - They don't know if he is weaker or stronger ( This is probably because of his size and his humongous power )

10:50 - 11:20 - They state that Kid buu is beyond fat buu since the kais weakened him.

Video Link of minutes to look at:

http://www.dbz.tv/3/watch/dragonball-z-episode-262/

btw i conclude this as super buu vs. kid buu thread

Part 2:

Time to look at:

11:53 - 11:24 - Kai states that he buu is more powerful than ever

http://www.dbz.tv/3/watch/dragonball-z-episode-263/

Part 3:

Time to look at:

7:25 - 7:30 - Goku says he can't even keep up with kid buu even at super saiyan 3 yet goku won't admit that gotenks ssj3 is stronger than him.

http://www.dbz.tv/3/watch/dragonball-z-episode-265/

Post by All_StarSupes (762 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Been done a million times. Super Buu > Kid Buu > Fat Buu. Goku in SSJ3 form wouldn't have survived against Super Buu, and yet he stated that if was at 100% SSJ3, he could possibly kill Kid Buu. But Kid Buu is by far the most evil of the three.

Post by niBBit (662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This doesn't belong in the battle forums.

To awnser your question, Kid Buu didn't fought Fat Buu, he fought Good Buu who is weaker than Fat Buu but i'd say that Kid Buu is still stronger than Fat Buu. Kid Buu is not beating Super Buu because he lacks the proper feats to do it regardless of the Kai's statements of him being the strongest Buu.

When Goku and Vegeta where inside of Super Buu and where planning to escape, Goku himself told Vegeta that they needed to fuse in order to beat him, that means that if both of them escaped and fought Super Buu as a SSJ2 and as a SSJ3 they will still lose. However when Kid Buu emerged Goku was more than happy to fight him 1vs1, something he didn't want to do against Super Buu, that pretty much shows that Super Buu is far more powerfull than Kid Buu.

Kid Buu might be stronger than he appears, during his fight with Goku he was having the time of his life and doesn't seem to be running out of energy, he just kept going but thats just speculation. He might had more power but how much? or maybe he didn't and was fighting Goku with all he had but because of his seemingly endless stamina and broken regeneration it appeared that he was holding back. Fact is Kid Buu doesn't have the proper feats to suggest he is the strongest Buu regardless what Kibito Kai said, he could be dead wrong on it to..... won't be the first time he was wrong.

To me it always is: Mystic Buu>Buutenks>Bulky Buu>Super Buu(Piccolo)>Super Buu>Kid Buu>Fat Buu>Evil Buu>Good Buu

Post by GrayWolf2 (277 posts) See mini bio Level 7

It doesn't matter what the anime says. What's stated in the manga proves that Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu. I used to think otherwise too but I've long since changed. Sorry but Mystic Buu>Buff Buu>Super Buu>Kid Buu>SSJ3 Goku(yeah I said it. Goku may be somewhat more powerful but unless he gets a minute to charge up an attack he'd lose to Kid Buu 10/10 times. Too much speed and Power to keep Goku occupied plus with that hax regeneration that can only be countered by either A) Fighting another Buu or B) Apparently fighting Birusu and his God Power.) The only thing Kid Buu has on Super Buu is how much more evil and psychotic he is.

@GrayWolf2 said:

It doesn't matter what the anime says. What's stated in the manga proves that Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu. I used to think otherwise too but I've long since changed. Sorry but Mystic Buu>Buff Buu>Super Buu>Kid Buu>SSJ3 Goku(yeah I said it. Goku may be somewhat more powerful but unless he gets a minute to charge up an attack he'd lose to Kid Buu 10/10 times. Too much speed and Power to keep Goku occupied plus with that hax regeneration that can only be countered by either A) Fighting another Buu or B) Apparently fighting Birusu and his God Power.) The only thing Kid Buu has on Super Buu is how much more evil and psychotic he is.

They stated that kid buu was also stronger than ever

Post by Supreme Marvel (4,966 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@eddz99 said:

@GrayWolf2 said:

They stated that kid buu was also stronger than ever

In the manga or animé? If so what episode?

@eddz99 said:

They all looked very scared compared to super buu.

Also, kid buu beat fat buu very easily.

Part 1:

Time to look at:

00:50 - 01:00 - They don't know if he is weaker or stronger ( This is probably because of his size and his humongous power )

10:50 - 11:20 - They state that Kid buu is beyond fat buu since the kais weakened him.

http://www.dbz.tv/3/watch/dragonball-z-episode-262/

btw i conclude this as super buu vs. kid buu thread

Part 2:

Time to look at:

11:53 - 11:24 - Kai states that he buu is more powerful than ever

http://www.dbz.tv/3/watch/dragonball-z-episode-263/

@Supreme Marvel:

Btw statements with out backups are piece of shits, like goku said he could have beaten buu if he was fresh ( Just like what gotenks said that he could beat fat buu ) yet it didn't happen, we can call this a piece of shit... While the supreme kais ( Who has an energy sensing feat ) stated that kid buu was stronger than ever, we can call this a real statement.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel