proof that haku goes lightspeed

Topic started by tronboy on Aug. 29, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Veiler (51 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Fehafare said:

There is no difference between travel and combat speed (unless said "traveler" keeps crashing into shit because he can't control his speed) and anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron.

Let's look at facts.

World's fastest kick: 60 m/s.

World's fastest sprinter: 10 m/s

I guess that martial artist who landed a 60 m/s kick would make the world's best sprinter according to this retard's logic.

Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6

what

@Roman55 said:

@Fehafare said:

There is no difference between travel and combat speed (unless said "traveler" keeps crashing into shit because he can't control his speed) and anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron.

This

Now. Show me someone who can run at 60 m/s.

Love how your mixing up all these different things.

I find it funny how some people actually believe that athletes can travel faster than cars on the high way, and calls people who don't agree with their stupidity retards.

But that's what their "logic" comes down to when you apply it to real life situations.

Combat speed isn't equal to travel speed in real life, and it's definitely not equal in fiction. Maybe they'll learn that some day, but then again maybe they won't.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Can someone answer my question so I can do some powerscaling between it and Haku?

@Roman55 said:

Don't flatter yourself, the truth of the situation is that you lost another debate by agreeing with something as stupid as combat speed is equal to travel speed.

@Veiler said:

I find it funny how some people actually believe that athletes can travel faster than cars on the high way, and calls people who don't agree with their stupidity retards.

But that's what their "logic" comes down to when you apply it to real life situations.

Combat speed isn't equal to travel speed in real life, and it's definitely not equal in fiction. Maybe they'll learn that some day, but then again maybe they won't.

wat

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,184 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@Veiler said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

@tronboy:

Two words, Five Seconds

Also why are you not showing the manga scan for Haku feat?

Five seconds is a time-frame, not a speed-frame.

Certain techniques allow the Shinobi to move at lightning and light speed for small bursts, but it's not free movement.

So where is the scan?

-sighs- I feel ignored here.

@Destinyheroknight said:

@Veiler said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

@tronboy:

Two words, Five Seconds

Also why are you not showing the manga scan for Haku feat?

Five seconds is a time-frame, not a speed-frame.

Certain techniques allow the Shinobi to move at lightning and light speed for small bursts, but it's not free movement.

So where is the scan?

Scan? I made a reference. It's when Kakashi teaches Sasuke Chidori. I'm not violating copyright infringement to post a scan.

@Roman55 said:

@Veiler said:

wat

>Continues to play dumb when refuted.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,184 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@Veiler:

Scan? I made a reference. It's when Kakashi teaches Sasuke Chidori. I'm not violating copyright infringement to post a scan.

Then tell me what chapter and page then

Post by Tiferet (149 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@TheBlackDragonz: They're arguing. They're not going to care about you, because right now, they're probably in "ATTAAAAACK!" mode. You might wait for someone who's not in "ATAAAAACK!" mode and in help mode, then ask again, or something. Or just keep asking. I'd help you myself, but I don't know anything about this.

Ok, thx. I got the vid too, if that'd help you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yd0EUxH_sk

About 1:11

@Veiler said:

Scan? I made a reference. It's when Kakashi teaches Sasuke Chidori. I'm not violating copyright infringement to post a scan..

Seems kinda insulting to those who actually post proof.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@TheBlackDragonz said:

-sighs- I feel ignored here.

Don't worry... am here for ya!! lol

Post by DBZ_universe (15,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

I think this should get locked cause it's going out off topic...

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Roman55 said:

he is not mixing anything. he is 100% right. this is basic body physics.

@Fehafare said:

Let's look at facts.

World's fastest kick: 60 m/s.

World's fastest sprinter: 10 m/s

I guess that martial artist who landed a 60 m/s kick would make the world's best sprinter according to this retard's logic.

and you Fehafare, I expected better than this from you. you are contradicting ancient battle forums rules that must not be tampered with.

@tronboy: now you, this thread is a complete utter BS. that scan has a mere hyperbole statement, and if it was considered proof then we would also say that cell can bust a galaxy only because he said so, but that is not happening ever. only on-screen-feats/concrete-powerscaling can be used in debates.

what's with all the noobing around lately.

Post by Fehafare (8,504 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Killer_of_trolls: Oh god... please, please don't tell me you believe in that travel speed argument?

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Veiler said:

0. "Ok now slow for you" is a grammar mistake...

1. Funny, because you just said "And not a single Naruto character"... only shit tiers fought Pain, and none of them used a speed-burst technique during that 5 second interval.

2. “For Haku, it’s possible to move between the mirrors at the speed of light. It’s impossible to see attacks send out from this literal light speed movement” - Masashi Kishimoto.

Are you going to tell me that the author is wrong? Go ahead, I need a laugh.

3. You can barely write or reason, I've seen gold fishes with higher IQ than yours.

read Roland Bar's Death of The Author. anyone that studied literature academically knows the author statements means nothing. just ask any professor.

correcting grammar does not make you seem smarter than the corrected. not everyone here is native speaker in English, and it never bothered any of us before. my English is self-taught, and blurry, yet comprehendable.

I have flaged your post for #3.

character statements are meaningless as well. Kakashi does not reach light nor lightning speed.

the fact that the 5 sec thing was a time frame is completely meaningless statement by you, as well. common sense says: if anyone could travel at a speed close to lightning's, then they would have landed many hits on him during said frame.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel