Priscilla (Claymore) VS Whitebeard (One Piece)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Oct. 23, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 9 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

no prep , in character , standard equipment , both are current or strongest before death

Location - Marine Ford

Post by taichokage (12,989 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Whitebeard could wreck Priscilla. However I don't know the upper limits of her regeneration. Still if she loses her head she should be dead.
Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@taichokage: actually she regenerated here head

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Whitebeard solos Claymore verse

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Lmao? Kizaru was actually debated to solo the verse

Despite being fast and all I don't think she can harm someone as durable as WB, and he has more DC to wreck her

i am going to try to not get that into this debate because i know i am going to be bias and favor Pris xD

but still gonna defend her first of Pris can hurt WB i mean was getting cut and pierced by bullets and swords (he didn't seemed to care but still) priscilla can hurt him

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8

WB has much more DC in his arsenal, he can generate quakes which can totally demolish priscilla, which destroyed an island which akoji froze lel, she never regenerated her head, I've read the claymore manga many times since I'm a big fan of series, her head was still attached.

WB took a direct attack from akainu nonetheless, and he was sick. And was having a heart attack.

Online Now
Yeah thank you. I didn't think she had regenerated her head. Honestly with Priscilla out of the way, Whitebeard could solo the Claymore world.
Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

shirohige kills priscilla

@P3IN: @taichokage: there her head is blown up and then it comes back

Online Now
Her head wasn't blown off. It was still there.

@taichokage said:

Her head wasn't blown off. It was still there.

yup

@taichokage: lol no it's not xD

you can even see the rod destroying the head and in the second scan you can see she doesn't have a head

Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@taichokage said:

Whitebeard could wreck Priscilla. However I don't know the upper limits of her regeneration. Still if she loses her head she should be dead.

Apparently, Prissy regeneration is godlike. It was stated she does not regenerate but actually "creates". it was also stated her regeneration is near limitless and instantaneous. Don't know much about One Piece or Whitebeard, but Priscilla is one tough nut to crack.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I still see her head intact in that scan. WB rapes.
Online Now
Exactly it's still fine in the next panel. If not then can you show a scan of her regenerating her head like everything else? Or does it just magically reappear without going through the regeneration process that everything else does?
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@taichokage: @othus12: @SpeedForceSpider: Nah, her head was gone. The reason why the regen isn't made so evident is b/c in that fight, they were both regening so much it was becoming redundant to keep showing it

Lost a chunk of her head and barely noticed
Lost a chunk of her head and barely noticed

It's by no means a stretch of the imagination to think that Priscilla could live without her head. Riful, a lesser awakened being by a wide margin lost the entire upper half of her body and lived. As in walked around as a pair of legs for a little while.

Online Now
But I don't recall Wiful's actual head being severed or smashed while living. Awakened ones and Abyssal ones can live in pieces or with their torsos being severed but I don't recall an instance of their surviving with their head separated from the rest of their body. That's the way to actually kill the awakened ones.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@taichokage:

@UltimateHero0406: that was because her weak point was not on her head.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel