Princess Allura and Felina Feral VS Sonya Blade and Vanessa Lewis

Topic started by blackdemon on March 22, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

VS

Princess Allura from that 1980's show Voltron and Lt. Felina Feral from Swat Kats: The Radical Squadron battle it out against Sonya Blade from Mortal Kombat(Deadly Alliance form)and Vanessa Lewis from Virtua Fighter(Virtua Fighter 5 form). Now, there are two rounds, and in both of them, no one gets any vehicles, but everyone gets their skills(all four are incredibly skilled and adept fighters and martial artists, anyway), weapons, talents, abilities, wits, equipment, gear, etc. That, and in both rounds, both teams have an hour of prep, and it's pure two on two. None of their friends from their respective universes to help them, and if one member of each duo wins her fight, then the winners take each other on, and the victor in that fight wins it for her whole team. Finally, both rounds take place in Boston, Massachusetts. All right, now that we're clear on that, here are the two rounds...

Round 1: Allura fights Sonya and Felina fights Vanessa

Round 2: Felina fights Sonya and Allura fights Vanessa

So, who wins in Round 1? And who wins in Round 2? Be sure to tell me how and why either Team 1 or Team 2 wins one or both of the rounds, please, and the outcome of each fight of each pair of heroines for both rounds, as well!

Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
In a pure fist fight Sonya and Vanessa win both of their rounds.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

So you're saying, Sonata, that hand to hand, Sonya and Vanessa win both rounds, but with weapons in play along with skills, Allura and Felina win both rounds. Am I right? If so, then fine. If not, please correct me and tell me what you are really saying.

Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@blackdemon: Sonya and Vanessa win both rounds.
Post by Nuffs (25 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Sonata said:

@blackdemon: Sonya and Vanessa win both rounds.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Fatality!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel