Pride (FMA manga) vs Eddie (Guilty Gear series)

Topic started by Dream on Oct. 19, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 12 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Wbt the all eating ability of Gluttony
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: errr this is pride
Post by Dream (7,892 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@cfatalis: In the recent chapters of the FMA manga, Pride killed Gluttony and assimilated the Homunculus's abilities with his. While Pride's shadows now have a better sense of smell, they also have Gluttony's always-hungry appetite.
@Dream: yes it still only has the feeling, not the inherent blackhole, what pride can do, eddie has shown to be able to do
@cfatalis: Pride also ate kimbley , an ability [if plausible] yet to be explored
@Nerx: kimbley ability pertain to his alchemy, no homunculus  have been shown to be able to use alchemy, except that one guy wrath
@cfatalis: just the question of what if, what if?
@Nerx: eddy would still win, he fought sol before, sol has more explosive power than kimbley
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Dream said:
" @cfatalis: In the recent chapters of the FMA manga, Pride killed Gluttony and assimilated the Homunculus's abilities with his. While Pride's shadows now have a better sense of smell, they also have Gluttony's always-hungry appetite. "
DUDE! USE THE SPOILER FUNCTION!
@cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ: so basically after that they made FMA brotherhood, to sell more dvd "
Or to animate what some people consider to be the better version of the story, which I won't fault them for doing.  "
there's that, why didn't they do it in the first place? "
Because the Manga was only on the eighth volume when they started production on the series. I'ts pretty common for shows to catch up to the progress the manga has made. I wish they'd just wait until there is a forseeable end (especially in shonen series like Bleach) but that's just how it goes. They did a good job with the anime version though, except for a few parts.  "
filler? just like bleach and naruto "
Except that filler was actually good in FMA
@AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ: so basically after that they made FMA brotherhood, to sell more dvd "
Or to animate what some people consider to be the better version of the story, which I won't fault them for doing.  "
Because the Manga was only on the eighth volume when they started production on the series. I'ts pretty common for shows to catch up to the progress the manga has made. I wish they'd just wait until there is a forseeable end (especially in shonen series like Bleach) but that's just how it goes. They did a good job with the anime version though, except for a few parts.  "
Except that filler was actually good in FMA "
and they filler it until it is finished
@AgentJ said:
" @Dream said:
" @cfatalis: In the recent chapters of the FMA manga, Pride killed Gluttony and assimilated the Homunculus's abilities with his. While Pride's shadows now have a better sense of smell, they also have Gluttony's always-hungry appetite. "
DUDE! USE THE SPOILER FUNCTION! "

mmm seeing that image above is spoiler enough, we are going by if everyone already knew pride
@cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
@AgentJ said:
" @Dream said:
mmm seeing that image above is spoiler enough, we are going by if everyone already knew pride "
Except I've kept things legal and only read the ENGLISH MANGA! Damn scanalators... (pretends he doesn't read Bleach online every week)
@AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
@AgentJ said:
" @Dream said:
mmm seeing that image above is spoiler enough, we are going by if everyone already knew pride "
Except I've kept things legal and only read the ENGLISH MANGA! Damn scanalators... (pretends he doesn't read Bleach online every week) "
the pciture itself is a spoiler........, adn you know i am the spoiler guy
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel