Pre timeskip Zoro vs Venom

Topic started by 18hunt on Feb. 27, 2013. Last post by ALMIGHTY 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I did I said Gargan venom, just Saiyan I already said it! You are an epic fail if you can't read
Post by CerusSerenade (2,573 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@18hunt: Except that you kinda didn't say Gargan Venom.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Lol you can't even spell correctly One Piece wanker. Good luck finding someone who will debate in this crappy battle.
Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I said Mac Venom, if u know so much about comics you would notice, I am also using an iPad so it is hard to write. Anyway, I do agree that venom has the upper hand, but Zoro is not hopeless
Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider: maybe but I too know alot about comics and anime and manga

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

You don't really know what you're talking about because I am 100% confident I know more about comics than you guys.

You know more about comics than me that's fosho ^_^

Post by ALMIGHTY (398 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Online Now

@18hunt: Why make a thread if you already have a victor in your mind ? That is pure spite...

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ALMIGHTY said:

@18hunt: Why make a thread if you already have a victor in your mind ? That is pure spite...

I don't think people understand the actual meaning of the word spite on battle forums. Sadly I'd say close to all battles are made with a victor in mind, the whole idea of creating a battle is if you're unsure who would win so you want others to make cases on it, not to prove a point or to honestly, try and educate people on their favorite characters/series because they're such huge fans of it

Online Now

@YoungChief: Understood but in this case the creator of this thread isn't "unsure" of who would win...

He CLEARLY has a victor in mind and is blindly arguing his case to people who are posting there opinions...

Ok maybe it's not "spite" but WHATEVER it is, it is simply uncalled for...

Post by taichokage (12,982 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Zoro is probably faster and is capable of cutting even Mac Venom, but this Venom isnt far from class 100. A big difference from Brock and other Venoms. And the Spider Sense will probably prevent Zoro from landing a hit. I think I'll side with Venom here as well but only if it's this Venom.
Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ALMIGHTY said:

@YoungChief: Understood but in this case the creator of this thread isn't "unsure" of who would win...

He CLEARLY has a victor in mind and is blindly arguing his case to people who are posting there opinions...

Ok maybe it's not "spite" but WHATEVER it is, it is simply uncalled for...

That's what I was saying man

Online Now

@YoungChief: Ok Understood

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel