Pre timeskip Zoro vs Venom

Topic started by 18hunt on Feb. 27, 2013. Last post by ALMIGHTY 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
This s in crocodiles' mansion, normal morals, no knowledge on each other.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,833 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Marvel Venom right? He wins.
He isn't faster than Zoro, and clumsy and stupid, it will not be easy
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,180 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@18hunt:

First off, Venom isn't clumsy or stupid (he can move like Spidey)

Second which Venom are you using? There like four different once, that fight differently

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Zoro could possibly win if he used the attack he used to take down ryuma but i doubt he'd be able to make the connection that venom is weak against fire

@18hunt: Which Venom because if you don't specify then I'm going to use current Venom who is Flash Thompson and he is not clumsy or stupid. There was only one that was. So yeah it'll be easy.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,929 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@18hunt: yeah like other have said also if this is marvels version then yeah he wins easy

Not quite, Mac Venom is just a bulk, he is clumsy and stupid, but very strong. H doesnt quite move like eddie did, but slower. he is stiff too. Im not sure all of you know about him

You don't really know what you're talking about because I am 100% confident I know more about comics than you guys.

@SpeedForceSpider:

Better not be talking about me

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't think Venom could win so easy. He's only slightly above Spiderman, unless this is some far stronger version I don't know of.
And if I am?

@SpeedForceSpider:

Then you just stereotyping, since I do know (and love) comics and I have good knowledge on all the characters I follow

That's great buddy.
Trust me the reason I have so little posts on this is because I'm always on comic vine, I no my Venom, he is one of my favorites. Zoro has a chance
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SpeedForceSpider said:

You don't really know what you're talking about because I am 100% confident I know more about comics than you guys.

Most long time members on animevice are actually extremely well versed on western comics in addition to anime and manga and @Destinyheroknight is definitely formost among them

Post by CerusSerenade (2,478 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@18hunt

said:

Trust me the reason I have so little posts on this is because I'm always on comic vine, I no my Venom, he is one of my favorites. Zoro has a chance

@Destinyheroknight: My post was actually pointed to 18hunt and SMXLR8

Anyway, Zoro is much faster and smarter your turn for explaining how venom will defeat superior speed intellect and skill
^ Dude you still never said which Venom epic fail.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel