pre-retcon beyonder vs..............anyone (from anime)

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 10, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"Honestly, could we stop these american comics versus manga battles? Especially the ones with characters so powerful that they had to be nerfed? That said, Haruhi would win instantaneously. "
come on how will he win? "
Lol, "he". "
sorry not a huge fan of anime so please how would she/he/it win "
Haruhi simply makes things exist/ not exist on a whim. So suddenly beyonder doesn't exist.   By the way, this just proves what I said in my OP. You obviously made a spite thread here, and you know it, as evidenced by saying "come on how will he win" without even knowing what character i was talking about. Seriously, stop making these types of battles. it's more annoying than characters coming back from the dead. "
it's not spite, you make a case and show me how without me saying something to counter and sure you will win, and says ''come on how does he win'' not make it a spite if i said ''theres no way he can win'' then maybe i was more or less asking a question. "
SPITE "
think what ya want lol but i could just as easy say superman vs goku is spite for how bad goku loses there "
sure you can. but there is a difference between these 2 situations, your wrong and im right, lol "
your only as right as you think you are, i mean i don't view this as spite as long as one person makes a case to why beyonder loses, but if ya want to debate superman vs goku go to that thread and i will show you why superman vs goku is spite in sups favor :P "
na, i know supes...of a certain form can beat goku. but im done there.  i guess your right about that, everyone is only as right as they convince themselves to be.  well, beyonder is a comic character, and  Haruhi is anime, so i automatically give her a boost since this is a  anime site. and since both seem to be equal, with Haruhi's ability being a bit superior i choose her, thats why, any Q's? and if your going to come from a comic site to an anime site to give comic characters a better rep by TRYING to challange them against ALL anime, then your only making a fool of yourself. "
did i ever say i was trying to give comics credit here? no i am just making some battles and having fun "
Yeah, as evidenced by the "come on" comment before even knowing who the character was. I dont say this sort of thing often, but you are full of BS. "
think what ya want all i did was ask a question i did not know about the person so do you tell me about it? no you jump my guns after telling me about it and i countered your point anyways about why that person would win from what you said, if i wanted to make some spites i would just go naruto vs superman or DBZ vs spectre
Post by Dream (7,107 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The sum-total of a pocket dimension, eh? I'll try on a whim and say Tenchi Masaki from Tenchi Muyo whose uncontrollable power threatened the entire Tenchi multi-verse in the third Tenchi Muyo OAVs as it took the combined power of the three Choushin, the creators of the Tenchi multi-verse, to contain this power. What's one dimension's worth of power compared to the avatar of a cosmic being that can wipe out an entire multi-verse?
@Dream said:
"The sum-total of a pocket dimension, eh? I'll try on a whim and say Tenchi Masaki from Tenchi Muyo whose uncontrollable power threatened the entire Tenchi multi-verse in the third Tenchi Muyo OAVs as it took the combined power of the three Choushin, the creators of the Tenchi multi-verse, to contain this power. What's one dimension's worth of power compared to the avatar of a cosmic being that can wipe out an entire multi-verse? "

this

y getting mad beyonder was destroying the multiverse
Then Pre-Retcon Beyonder and Tenchi-kami-sama are equals? Both are capable of wrecking havoc on multi-verses and are aware of the extent of their abilities.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"Honestly, could we stop these american comics versus manga battles? Especially the ones with characters so powerful that they had to be nerfed? That said, Haruhi would win instantaneously. "
Lol, "he". "
Haruhi simply makes things exist/ not exist on a whim. So suddenly beyonder doesn't exist.   By the way, this just proves what I said in my OP. You obviously made a spite thread here, and you know it, as evidenced by saying "come on how will he win" without even knowing what character i was talking about. Seriously, stop making these types of battles. it's more annoying than characters coming back from the dead. "
it's not spite, you make a case and show me how without me saying something to counter and sure you will win, and says ''come on how does he win'' not make it a spite if i said ''theres no way he can win'' then maybe i was more or less asking a question. "
SPITE "
think what ya want lol but i could just as easy say superman vs goku is spite for how bad goku loses there "
sure you can. but there is a difference between these 2 situations, your wrong and im right, lol "
your only as right as you think you are, i mean i don't view this as spite as long as one person makes a case to why beyonder loses, but if ya want to debate superman vs goku go to that thread and i will show you why superman vs goku is spite in sups favor :P "
na, i know supes...of a certain form can beat goku. but im done there.  i guess your right about that, everyone is only as right as they convince themselves to be.  well, beyonder is a comic character, and  Haruhi is anime, so i automatically give her a boost since this is a  anime site. and since both seem to be equal, with Haruhi's ability being a bit superior i choose her, thats why, any Q's? and if your going to come from a comic site to an anime site to give comic characters a better rep by TRYING to challange them against ALL anime, then your only making a fool of yourself. "
did i ever say i was trying to give comics credit here? no i am just making some battles and having fun "
Yeah, as evidenced by the "come on" comment before even knowing who the character was. I dont say this sort of thing often, but you are full of BS. "
think what ya want all i did was ask a question i did not know about the person so do you tell me about it? no you jump my guns after telling me about it and i countered your point anyways about why that person would win from what you said, if i wanted to make some spites i would just go naruto vs superman or DBZ vs spectre "
Your question in the beginning was "who could take this guy" and I gave you someone with the exact same power. I call that the definition of being taken. Again, i bring up your "come on" comment, which clearly shows that you didn't expect that there would be anyone that could take him on. If this wasn't made out of spite, you would have expected there was someone that could go toe to toe with beyonder, and simply would have asked what the character would do. Instead you made it clear that you thought there was no one that could compete, which proves this is a spite thread
@AgentJ: Haruhi is completely unaware of her reality-warping power. Beyonder knows of his powers. I can't see Haruhi matching up in this battle.
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
SPITE "
think what ya want all i did was ask a question i did not know about the person so do you tell me about it? no you jump my guns after telling me about it and i countered your point anyways about why that person would win from what you said, if i wanted to make some spites i would just go naruto vs superman or DBZ vs spectre "
Your question in the beginning was "who could take this guy" and I gave you someone with the exact same power. I call that the definition of being taken. Again, i bring up your "come on" comment, which clearly shows that you didn't expect that there would be anyone that could take him on. If this wasn't made out of spite, you would have expected there was someone that could go toe to toe with beyonder, and simply would have asked what the character would do. Instead you made it clear that you thought there was no one that could compete, which proves this is a spite thread "

no i was hoping there would be the reason i said come on is that the name did not sound all that great, i was wrong, but have you ever heared someone say ''come on'' like a joke? thats what that was but it seems the sense of humor around here is lacking
@Dream said:
" @AgentJ: Haruhi is completely unaware of her reality-warping power. Beyonder knows of his powers. I can't see Haruhi matching up in this battle. "
I almost think not being aware of her power is an advantage, since she could theoretically remove threats before she even knows they exist, though maybe that wouldnt be exciting enough for her.  
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
SPITE "
Your question in the beginning was "who could take this guy" and I gave you someone with the exact same power. I call that the definition of being taken. Again, i bring up your "come on" comment, which clearly shows that you didn't expect that there would be anyone that could take him on. If this wasn't made out of spite, you would have expected there was someone that could go toe to toe with beyonder, and simply would have asked what the character would do. Instead you made it clear that you thought there was no one that could compete, which proves this is a spite thread "
no i was hoping there would be the reason i said come on is that the name did not sound all that great, i was wrong, but have you ever heared someone say ''come on'' like a joke? thats what that was but it seems the sense of humor around here is lacking "
Again, you are so full of BS. There is no way to construe that sentence in a way that says you didn't expect beyonder to stomp over the entire animeverse. 
@AgentJ said:
" @Dream said:
" @AgentJ: Haruhi is completely unaware of her reality-warping power. Beyonder knows of his powers. I can't see Haruhi matching up in this battle. "
I almost think not being aware of her power is an advantage, since she could theoretically remove threats before she even knows they exist, though maybe that wouldnt be exciting enough for her.  
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
SPITE "
no i was hoping there would be the reason i said come on is that the name did not sound all that great, i was wrong, but have you ever heared someone say ''come on'' like a joke? thats what that was but it seems the sense of humor around here is lacking "
Again, you are so full of BS. There is no way to construe that sentence in a way that says you didn't expect beyonder to stomp over the entire animeverse.  "

sorry forgot you could read minds and know what i ment when i said that, i thought someone might be able to stop him but again the name did not sound like it and i already said i did not know about this person and i countered the point of this person winning anyways.
@AgentJ: I would think having awareness of her power would make Haruhi a far more dangerous threat and if she has enough knowledge regarding the subjects in which she takes interest in and knows of subconsciously. But I don't think cosmic-powered, omnipotent entities ever slipped Haruhi's mind. Isn't Haruhi's reality warping power only limited to the current universe she exists in?
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
You guys love the quote text around here I see. Why don't we hug it out with a nice picture?
Haruhi Suzumiya (Gekisou outfit) figure
She wins in cuteness hands down.
@John_Martone said:
"You guys love the quote text around here I see. Why don't we hug it out with a nice picture?
She wins in cuteness hands down. "

XD that made me laugh a little :P
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Love the pic

As for the battle with all of the character mentioned so far this fight could be a tie.
@Dream said:
" @AgentJ: I would think having awareness of her power would make Haruhi a far more dangerous threat and if she has enough knowledge regarding the subjects in which she takes interest in and knows of subconsciously. But I don't think cosmic-powered, omnipotent entities ever slipped Haruhi's mind. Isn't Haruhi's reality warping power only limited to the current universe she exists in? "
I dont know whether her powers are limited to her own universe, but since she theoretically has the power to create universes herself, I imagine she would thusly be able to bring her power with her. Besides, the OP didnt stipulate where this took place.  
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @Dream said:
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
SPITE "
Again, you are so full of BS. There is no way to construe that sentence in a way that says you didn't expect beyonder to stomp over the entire animeverse.  "
sorry forgot you could read minds and know what i ment when i said that, i thought someone might be able to stop him but again the name did not sound like it and i already said i did not know about this person and i countered the point of this person winning anyways. "
I've said it enough times already, but you know as well as I do that this was a spite thread, and all of the replies and arguements youve made so far support that. Just stop before you embarass yourself any further, and stop making these sorts of posts. I wouldnt be so sure of myself here if you hadn't already done spite threads in the past and your name wasn't "DC_Marvel_1000"
@AgentJ said:
" @Dream said:
" @AgentJ: I would think having awareness of her power would make Haruhi a far more dangerous threat and if she has enough knowledge regarding the subjects in which she takes interest in and knows of subconsciously. But I don't think cosmic-powered, omnipotent entities ever slipped Haruhi's mind. Isn't Haruhi's reality warping power only limited to the current universe she exists in? "
I dont know whether her powers are limited to her own universe, but since she theoretically has the power to create universes herself, I imagine she would thusly be able to bring her power with her. Besides, the OP didnt stipulate where this took place.  
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @Dream said:
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
SPITE "
sorry forgot you could read minds and know what i ment when i said that, i thought someone might be able to stop him but again the name did not sound like it and i already said i did not know about this person and i countered the point of this person winning anyways. "
I've said it enough times already, but you know as well as I do that this was a spite thread, and all of the replies and arguements youve made so far support that. Just stop before you embarass yourself any further, and stop making these sorts of posts. I wouldnt be so sure of myself here if you hadn't already done spite threads in the past and your name wasn't "DC_Marvel_1000" "

now the SOK thread was more or less just a thing i wanted to battle with rei-kai not so much a battle battle, i could go into the battles and make many good ones but i find it funner to use high powerful people.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
SPITE "
dosent look like it to me.
if your not, then read up before posting a fight
@Sonata: With Tenchi-kami-sama, I would agree. My thoughts with Haruhi are iffy at the moment since it seems to me that Haruhi's reality-warping is limited to her current universe and Beyonder's been shown to manipulate the Marvel Multi-verse.
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
SPITE "
tell me about it.
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
now the SOK thread was more or less just a thing i wanted to battle with rei-kai not so much a battle battle, i could go into the battles and make many good ones but i find it funner to use high powerful people. "
If thats the case then why dont you find specific powerful characters for your comic book characters to battle, rather than saying "versus everyone" then saying those characters wouldn't have a chance. AKA don't spite. 
@Dream said:
here it goes again. no, the answer is no. in cross overs, both existances are fused, such as surrounding characters, environment, and universes. unless the power specifies that it only works in there universe.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel