pre-retcon beyonder vs..............anyone (from anime)

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 10, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3

alright who from the animeverse could take this guy?
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Honestly, could we stop these american comics versus manga battles? Especially the ones with characters so powerful that they had to be nerfed? That said, Haruhi would win instantaneously.
@AgentJ said:
"Honestly, could we stop these american comics versus manga battles? Especially the ones with characters so powerful that they had to be nerfed? That said, Haruhi would win instantaneously. "

come on how will he win?
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"Honestly, could we stop these american comics versus manga battles? Especially the ones with characters so powerful that they had to be nerfed? That said, Haruhi would win instantaneously. "
come on how will he win? "
Lol, "he".
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
sorry not a huge fan of anime so please how would she/he/it win
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Haruhi wins because, essentially, she is god. Her very will creates and uncreates the universe as she sees fit. Of course, up to this point it is entirely unconscious. She believes she is a young school girl, so she is.

She believes in the existence of aliens, they exist for that reason only.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@AgentJ said:

I just don't like the "this character vs animeverse" fights... But as long as there's an infinite in the Animeverse they win this. Is this seriously DC_MARVEL_1000 from the Vine?
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@AgentJ said:
I just don't like the "this character vs animeverse" fights... But as long as there's an infinite in the Animeverse they win this. Is this seriously DC_MARVEL_1000 from the Vine? "

lol maybe, i just come on to make these battles and see a point, also are you DJ deasel from the vine?
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
sorry not a huge fan of anime so please how would she/he/it win "
Haruhi simply makes things exist/ not exist on a whim. So suddenly beyonder doesn't exist.  

By the way, this just proves what I said in my OP. You obviously made a spite thread here, and you know it, as evidenced by saying "come on how will he win" without even knowing what character i was talking about. Seriously, stop making these types of battles. it's more annoying than characters coming back from the dead.
@John_Martone said:
"Haruhi wins because, essentially, she is god. Her very will creates and uncreates the universe as she sees fit. Of course, up to this point it is entirely unconscious. She believes she is a young school girl, so she is.

She believes in the existence of aliens, they exist for that reason only. "
same with beyonder 

@AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
Haruhi simply makes things exist/ not exist on a whim. So suddenly beyonder doesn't exist.   By the way, this just proves what I said in my OP. You obviously made a spite thread here, and you know it, as evidenced by saying "come on how will he win" without even knowing what character i was talking about. Seriously, stop making these types of battles. it's more annoying than characters coming back from the dead. "

it's not spite, you make a case and show me how without me saying something to counter and sure you will win, and says ''come on how does he win'' not make it a spite if i said ''theres no way he can win'' then maybe i was more or less asking a question.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
Haruhi simply makes things exist/ not exist on a whim. So suddenly beyonder doesn't exist.   By the way, this just proves what I said in my OP. You obviously made a spite thread here, and you know it, as evidenced by saying "come on how will he win" without even knowing what character i was talking about. Seriously, stop making these types of battles. it's more annoying than characters coming back from the dead. "
it's not spite, you make a case and show me how without me saying something to counter and sure you will win, and says ''come on how does he win'' not make it a spite if i said ''theres no way he can win'' then maybe i was more or less asking a question. "
SPITE
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
it's not spite, you make a case and show me how without me saying something to counter and sure you will win, and says ''come on how does he win'' not make it a spite if i said ''theres no way he can win'' then maybe i was more or less asking a question. "
SPITE "

think what ya want lol but i could just as easy say superman vs goku is spite for how bad goku loses there
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
SPITE "
think what ya want lol but i could just as easy say superman vs goku is spite for how bad goku loses there "
sure you can. but there is a difference between these 2 situations, your wrong and im right, lol
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
SPITE "
think what ya want lol but i could just as easy say superman vs goku is spite for how bad goku loses there "
sure you can. but there is a difference between these 2 situations, your wrong and im right, lol "
your only as right as you think you are, i mean i don't view this as spite as long as one person makes a case to why beyonder loses, but if ya want to debate superman vs goku go to that thread and i will show you why superman vs goku is spite in sups favor :P
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@AgentJ said:
I just don't like the "this character vs animeverse" fights... But as long as there's an infinite in the Animeverse they win this. Is this seriously DC_MARVEL_1000 from the Vine? "
lol maybe, i just come on to make these battles and see a point, also are you DJ deasel from the vine? "

Not DJ deasel, my name is exactly the same on The Vine. But I don't post much on there, I'm on here alot more. I should get on that more.... I mean, I'm not exactly sure Beyonder can be taken down here... If ReiKai saw this post, he'd wanna kill me lol
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
SPITE "
sure you can. but there is a difference between these 2 situations, your wrong and im right, lol "
your only as right as you think you are, i mean i don't view this as spite as long as one person makes a case to why beyonder loses, but if ya want to debate superman vs goku go to that thread and i will show you why superman vs goku is spite in sups favor :P "
na, i know supes...of a certain form can beat goku. but im done there. 
i guess your right about that, everyone is only as right as they convince themselves to be. 
well, beyonder is a comic character, and  Haruhi is anime, so i automatically give her a boost since this is a  anime site. and since both seem to be equal, with Haruhi's ability being a bit superior i choose her, thats why, any Q's?
and if your going to come from a comic site to an anime site to give comic characters a better rep by TRYING to challange them against ALL anime, then your only making a fool of yourself.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
SPITE "
your only as right as you think you are, i mean i don't view this as spite as long as one person makes a case to why beyonder loses, but if ya want to debate superman vs goku go to that thread and i will show you why superman vs goku is spite in sups favor :P "
na, i know supes...of a certain form can beat goku. but im done there.  i guess your right about that, everyone is only as right as they convince themselves to be.  well, beyonder is a comic character, and  Haruhi is anime, so i automatically give her a boost since this is a  anime site. and since both seem to be equal, with Haruhi's ability being a bit superior i choose her, thats why, any Q's? and if your going to come from a comic site to an anime site to give comic characters a better rep by TRYING to challange them against ALL anime, then your only making a fool of yourself. "

did i ever say i was trying to give comics credit here? no i am just making some battles and having fun
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
SPITE "
na, i know supes...of a certain form can beat goku. but im done there.  i guess your right about that, everyone is only as right as they convince themselves to be.  well, beyonder is a comic character, and  Haruhi is anime, so i automatically give her a boost since this is a  anime site. and since both seem to be equal, with Haruhi's ability being a bit superior i choose her, thats why, any Q's? and if your going to come from a comic site to an anime site to give comic characters a better rep by TRYING to challange them against ALL anime, then your only making a fool of yourself. "

There may just be a few too many for The Beyonder to handle... lol
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Lol, "he". "
SPITE "
did i ever say i was trying to give comics credit here? no i am just making some battles and having fun "
Yeah, as evidenced by the "come on" comment before even knowing who the character was. I dont say this sort of thing often, but you are full of BS.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel