Powergirl vs Kibito

Topic started by Supercool99 on Aug. 27, 2009. Last post by Supercool99 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Might be possible, but there is a problem with that as well. Due to the fact that she is from Earth-two occasionally the Earth-one kryptonite works on her, She doesnt hardly remember most things about her universe after the crisis so it would be doubtful if she knows The elements to Earth-two Kryptonite. Kibito could give it a shot to see if Earth-one kryptonite would give him a chance. "
I know I did not mean this to be one-sided, they should both have a shot in my view, if all goes south he could run away LOL, just joking, he still has telepathy and telekenisis, he could throw her around all day, he could also use his teleporting and shokwaves, he has very powerful wind blasts, and energy blasts. "
That will do little against Power Girl all it will do is just make her mad, as Mordru found out the hard way

"

What did he do, nothing. I am talking about proper telekenisis, he also has instant movement, can move instantly, he is a telepath he would know when she is going to charge. 
It would still do something, not to mention energy blasts.
Post by Sonata (35,506 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It would do very little, his durability and strength is not even close to PG's he would know its coming but wont be able to stop it. The heat vision is all that is need to give PG the victory.
@Sonata said:
"It would do very little, his durability and strength is not even close to PG's he would know its coming but wont be able to stop it. The heat vision is all that is need to give PG the victory. "

That is what instant movement is for, dodging.
@Supercool99 said:
" @Sonata said:
"It would do very little, his durability and strength is not even close to PG's he would know its coming but wont be able to stop it. The heat vision is all that is need to give PG the victory. "
That is what instant movement is for, dodging. "
When has he used it in a fight?
@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
" @Sonata said:
When has he used it in a fight? "

Why can't he use it in a fight?
@Supercool99 said:

" @Sonata said:

" @Supercool99 said:
" @Sonata said:
Why can't he use it in a fight? "
Because he hasent. Like all those times DBZ fanboys say that Superman can only fly fast not fight fast, same holds true for Kibito in this instance, show me a scan a vid something that shows Kibito's fighting prowless.
@Sonata said:
"@Supercool99 said:

" @Sonata said:

" @Supercool99 said:
" @Sonata said:
Why can't he use it in a fight? "
Because he hasent. Like all those times DBZ fanboys say that Superman can only fly fast not fight fast, same holds true for Kibito in this instance, show me a scan a vid something that shows Kibito's fighting prowless. "

superman can fight fast in a fight if he wants, but goku would still be faster. Flight speed is not the same as fighting speed, however teleporting is teleporting, I personally think that superman can fight fast, but nowhere near his flight speed, because he gets hit by very slow beings in a proper fight..
But he cant teleport rapid succession over over eventually he will wear down from over doing it thats when Power girl goes in for the Kill.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

power girl stomp
@Sonata said:
"But he cant teleport rapid succession over over eventually he will wear down from over doing it thats when Power girl goes in for the Kill. "

that is true, but he is no fool and so I am counting on him to do a combo, such as huge planet busters on her. his telekenisis should be able to throw her about. He has a chance, it could go either way, but Kibito kai is the under dog.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel