Powergirl vs Kibito

Topic started by Supercool99 on Aug. 27, 2009. Last post by Supercool99 5 years ago.
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Supreme Kai knows who she is and what she is capable of and she does not know who she is fighting and where he is. 

Who wins.
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3

powergirl OWNS

Before you guys mention curbstomp powergirl, I would like to say that kibito is not stupid, there is more than one way to skin a cat, and so if you can't face your opponent head on, he would find another way. 

Supreme kai has telepathy, he can move instantly, anywhere, he has telekenisis, he can paralyse his opponents, he is over 100 times stronger than frieza, and can form objects from out of nothing. 
Kibito has in dbz god-level status 

So it is not all plain simple speedblitz, whatever you want to call it.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Powergirl OWNS
Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Powergirl will win this fight, she has more strength than Kibito has, and is more durable she has taken Supergirl's heat vision at point blank range and was unaffected. Kibito could try to paralyze Powergirl but i might not work she has broken free of GL constructs in the past and they are based on will power. I dont see how creating objects out of thin air will save him unless he can create kryptonite. The Gods in DBZ aren't that powerful Kibito did not even know that the Elder Kai was locked inside the Z-sword. Powergirl with Heat vision should put Kibito down.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Could we have pictures please?

Breaking a GL Construct
Breaking a GL Construct

Taking SG's Heat Vision
Taking SG's Heat Vision
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

So you pretty much made Powergirl ignorant of who she is facing and Kibito knows everything about Powergirl. Sounds like you are doubting whether or not Kibito could do it(which he couldnt) Sad mn, just sad. Powergirls pwns. Instantaneous movement wouldnt help, he still gets owned.
@Supercool99 said:
"Before you guys mention curbstomp powergirl, I would like to say that kibito is not stupid, there is more than one way to skin a cat, and so if you can't face your opponent head on, he would find another way.  Supreme kai has telepathy, he can move instantly, anywhere, he has telekenisis, he can paralyse his opponents, he is over 100 times stronger than frieza, and can form objects from out of nothing. Kibito has in dbz god-level status  So it is not all plain simple speedblitz, whatever you want to call it. "

And Gods in DBZ are so weak its not even funny. God status in DBZ isnt even in the same league as God status in DC/Marvel.
@JThree47693 said:
"So you pretty much made Powergirl ignorant of who she is facing and Kibito knows everything about Powergirl. Sounds like you are doubting whether or not Kibito could do it(which he couldnt) Sad mn, just sad. Powergirls pwns. Instantaneous movement wouldnt help, he still gets owned. "

of course instant movement would help.
@JThree47693 said:
"So you pretty much made Powergirl ignorant of who she is facing and Kibito knows everything about Powergirl. Sounds like you are doubting whether or not Kibito could do it(which he couldnt) Sad mn, just sad. Powergirls pwns. Instantaneous movement wouldnt help, he still gets owned. "
Of course he could not face her head on, even if they both knew that they were fighting but not who they were fighting, Supreme kai could use instant movement and read her mind, so it is the scenario no matter what, unless she is right next to him, but I don't know how fast supreme kai is, but he should still have a shot. He can't harm powergirl, but I think that he can use other methods. 

@Sonata said:
"Powergirl will win this fight, she has more strength than Kibito has, and is more durable she has taken Supergirl's heat vision at point blank range and was unaffected. Kibito could try to paralyze Powergirl but i might not work she has broken free of GL constructs in the past and they are based on will power. I dont see how creating objects out of thin air will save him unless he can create kryptonite. The Gods in DBZ aren't that powerful Kibito did not even know that the Elder Kai was locked inside the Z-sword. Powergirl with Heat vision should put Kibito down. "

He could create kryptonite, he has telekenisis and is a telepath. 
It was supreme kai who did not know elder kai was in the sword. None of the gods in DC are all-knowing. 
Heat vision can be dodged by supreme kai. 

So I choose supreme kai. 50% 
Do you have any proof that he can create Kryptonite, since he has never seen it before.
@Sonata said:

"Do you have any proof that he can create Kryptonite, since he has never seen it before. "

He can transmute stuff from nothing: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08g2gJkuhho&feature=PlayList&p=5F982CB944686C05&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=11    
i seen the clip,but there is a problem when he created the metal he already knew about it and was able create it. It does not show that he can create a substance like kyrptonite this is from a different universe.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata: i will agree with you , i mean you have to at least know the property of the thing you are transmuting, it's composition and thinks like that, and since kryptonite comes from another universe, well he can't transmute it
@Sonata said:
"i seen the clip,but there is a problem when he created the metal he already knew about it and was able create it. It does not show that he can create a substance like kyrptonite this is from a different universe. "

That is true, but he is a telepath, and so because powergirl knows what it is, he will no what it is made of and he can form it from the elements in the universe, he can transmute it, because it is made of known elements.
Might be possible, but there is a problem with that as well. Due to the fact that she is from Earth-two occasionally the Earth-one kryptonite works on her, She doesnt hardly remember most things about her universe after the crisis so it would be doubtful if she knows The elements to Earth-two Kryptonite. Kibito could give it a shot to see if Earth-one kryptonite would give him a chance.
@Sonata said:
"Might be possible, but there is a problem with that as well. Due to the fact that she is from Earth-two occasionally the Earth-one kryptonite works on her, She doesnt hardly remember most things about her universe after the crisis so it would be doubtful if she knows The elements to Earth-two Kryptonite. Kibito could give it a shot to see if Earth-one kryptonite would give him a chance. "

I know I did not mean this to be one-sided, they should both have a shot in my view, if all goes south he could run away LOL, just joking, he still has telepathy and telekenisis, he could throw her around all day, he could also use his teleporting and shokwaves, he has very powerful wind blasts, and energy blasts.
@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
of course instant movement would help. "

No, it wouldnt. Kibito gets murked. This is a stomp in Powergirls favor.
@Supercool99 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Might be possible, but there is a problem with that as well. Due to the fact that she is from Earth-two occasionally the Earth-one kryptonite works on her, She doesnt hardly remember most things about her universe after the crisis so it would be doubtful if she knows The elements to Earth-two Kryptonite. Kibito could give it a shot to see if Earth-one kryptonite would give him a chance. "
I know I did not mean this to be one-sided, they should both have a shot in my view, if all goes south he could run away LOL, just joking, he still has telepathy and telekenisis, he could throw her around all day, he could also use his teleporting and shokwaves, he has very powerful wind blasts, and energy blasts. "
That will do little against Power Girl all it will do is just make her mad, as Mordru found out the hard way

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel