Power Rangers vs. Pein

Topic started by TTIIOO on May 11, 2012. Last post by niBBit 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by TTIIOO (8 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 

Pein  

Conditions:

Pein is allowed to summon his other paths to help fight

Rangers can summon their Dinozords, Thunderzords; White Ranger can summon Tigerzord

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

The Rangers STOMP

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,277 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Power Rangers wins this

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

megazord stomp to the face!

@TTIIOO: make up your mind, who is fighting the raingers, all paths or Deva, we can't guess when they will join.

I was still thinking this fight over, but now I got some rest lol I'm going for all of his paths. Deva would get stomped on by himself. The Shinra Tensai can't keep the Zords down for too long.

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

power rangers win by default :]

have they ever lost?

@jnw93: Yeah; and when they do, they usually lose their megazords. But they always come back and get new zords and win in the end.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Killer_of_trolls said:

megazord stomp to the face!

LOL!

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Witch version of Power Ranger do we talk about here, i believe the Omega Ranger is able to slow down time and some other crazy stuff.

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@niBBit: The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@niBBit: It wouldn't matter any version of power rangers can still stomp

Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Interesting, but with the Zords PR should be able to take this without much effort.

Post by Dream (7,623 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Everyone spewing that the Rangers easily win via use of their Zords, have you taken in account of the possibility that the Peins take them out before they can even get in or summon them? The Peins have demonstrated greater physical feats, each one capable of single-handedly challenging multiple ninja at once as shown during the attack on Konohagakure and are capable of overwhelming their foes if they are unprepared and lacking knowledge on their capabilities. And since the battle conditions listed don't have the Rangers bloodlusted, they would be in character for this match and I don't recall any occasion where they summoned their Zords against small targets as they were only called out whenever Rita or Zedd used their magic to enlarge whatever mook monster they created to wreck havoc on Angel Grove. Unless the Rangers are bloodlusted where they come riding into battle with their Zords, they're screwed against the Peins.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Do the Rangers have there weapons as well? like Sword of Darkness, Dragon Shield, Blasters.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel