Power Puff Girls vs The Children

Topic started by sickVisionz on May 1, 2010. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Power Puff Girls
 Power Puff Girls

The Children
 The Children

Power Puff Girls vs Zettai Karen Children.  Scenario is with limiters and Scenario two is with full access to their level 7 abilities.  With their limiters on only Kaoru can really stand up to the full brunt of the PPG so I'd go with PPG in scenario 1.  With the limiters turned off, I the other two become worthwhile opponents and Kaoru gets to a level where she could possibly solo.  I say ZKC for scenario 2.  
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
go powerfulgirls (i don't like them so much but what the hell) ,  kick those asses
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@SilverGalford said:
" go powerfulgirls (i don't like them so much but what the hell) ,  kick those asses "
This....I don't know much about either show or the characters, so I will go with this.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@sickVisionz: The PPG should not be taken lightly in battle situations but I need more info on the children though
@Nerx said:
" @sickVisionz: The PPG should not be taken lightly in battle situations but I need more info on the children though "
Only 1 of the children can really match up in pure strength to the PPG but all of them have super high level psychic abilities when their limiters are removed.  One does psychic blasts and telekinesis, the other can read minds and the third can teleport people and objects.
@sickVisionz: What about durability?  and the PPG are well in the 100 ton strength tier as the are shown to lift gigantic monsters and put them in stacks
One of the Children could do that, another can't do anything even remotely near that and another could just teleport gigantic monsters to a volcano or something along those lines.
@sickVisionz: Can the children like go to space?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel