Possible Anime tournament. Anyone interested?

Topic started by SensitivePsych0 on July 22, 2012. Last post by SensitivePsych0 2 years ago.
Post by SensitivePsych0 (84 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I'm a comic vine user that has been participating in some tournaments on there recently. I got the idea to start an anime one, and decided to put it up here.  A friend and I are putting a list together, but if you have a character you would rather have you can propose him and we can decide. Is anyone interested in this?
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SensitivePsych0:

I would like to propose composite Kyurem, he appears to be a country buster with absolute zero capabilities as well as shapeshifting.

Well a couple characters in the list right now are Zoro and Vash the stampede. Would he be above thatevel or about there? I'll look him up though. And are you interested?
Post by Sonata (35,519 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It has been tried before on here but never pans out.
I saw actually. Hoping to give it a try anyway and if it doesn't work out oh well. Hoping to even get a couple people from comicvine actually in it so I know they will post consistently.

Absolutely. And it depends, I don't know about those two. But I would like to suggest Imperialdramon Base Mode also. Maybe Machinedramon.

Post by ReiKai (3,530 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I'm sure we would like to keep away from country-vaping, planet-shattering chars as those matches just get ridiculous. And I'm sure we can leave out Immortals as those get more and more annoying.
Exactly, only one character near that level right now. Also the list is separated into four groups. A leader, a speedster, a powerhouse, and a wildcard. Each group will have one of each.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I would love for this to commence.

I will probably end up doing this on Comic Vine due to more activity, but if anyone is interested in doing it there pm me and let me know. Would love to have you guys participate.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Arale Norimaki for my power house!!

Kyurem for both leader and powerhouse. Cloud Strife for speedster... Does anyone have a good guess how powerful WEAPON from FF7 is? For example, Ruby WEAPON?

Post by FireFistAce (52 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Leader: Fire Fist Ace

Speedster: Squall Lionheart

Powerhouse: Sea Knight Jinbei

WildCard: Black Reaper (Hei) from Darker Than Black.... Him because of the hidden power to destroy countrys.

Post by othus12 (7,342 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i would suggest that you ban country level and above.....

Despite due to my team lineup, I'd be one member short? It'd be Kyurem (Leader and Powerhouse), Erza Scarlet (Speedster), and then maybe MetalGreymon for Wild Card?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Speedster - King Bradley *Wrath* (With all his 2003, Manga, and filler abilities and feats... now that's a freaken monster)

Power house - Rin Okumura

Leader - Roy Mustang

Wild Card - Arale Norimaki but if country+ is not allow then my Wild card will be this this guy!!

Or Abridge Popo!

Post by taichokage (14,253 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Wow. My team falls in the specified rules but I hope it isnt too powerful. Speedster- Admiral Kizaru (or Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho), Powerhouse- Uchiha Madara (no restrictions but no Edo), Leader- Lelouch Lamperouge (with mech), Wild Card- Rokudo Mukuro. No one here is above country level but they are seriously powerful and fairly hax.
Hiei's an S-class demon. Planet-vaper at least.

Crap, he out-does Kyurem then unless Hiel is weak to Absolute or very near Absolute Zero.

Hiei is a Fire Demon born from an Ice Apparition mating with a Male (most bear offspring via immaculate conception). Freezing doesn't actually seem to harm or work on him. As Seiryuu the Blue Dragon discovered in the Saint Beast arc. And that was against a C-Class Hiei.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel