Portgas D. Ace Vs Enel

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on Oct. 16, 2011. Last post by Destinyheroknight 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Vs

-Both are in character (but are bloodlust)

-No prep time

-Standard equipment for both (no Maxim)

-Both have knowledge on each other

-They begin the fight about fifty feet apart

-The fight take place in the middle of Downtown Portland (with no one in the town)

Who will win?

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

So, is lightning against fire. Well enel can fly, mmm in a city like that there must be some kind of water tower, with the enel flying advantage, and body, he must only receive or avoid the flames, lightning isn't enough against fire, but it can throw down buildings over Ace, and that is what I mean with a water tower, he may made one collapse over Ace

@Levance:

Enel can't fly (he have jumps)

There isn't a water tower big enough to put out Ace (in Portland)

Also Ace can do this

@Destinyheroknight: Well never mind, I really know little about the two, so I posted based in only what I know and supposed

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Both supercharge molecules, both possibly plasma, both logia. I'll go with lightning, hotter, faster and more destructive.

Is portland over the sea?, Because even if common water cannot against Ace, if he falls to the sea he is fucked, so Enel can summon that giant dark cloud, to destroy portland, however that would mean a very dangeroues stalemate

@Levance:

Is portland over the sea?, Because even if common water cannot against Ace, if he falls to the sea he is fucked

You know both of them have the same weakness

so Enel can summon that giant dark cloud, to destroy portland, however that would mean a very dangeroues stalemate

That would mean I won't have a home anymore :(

But joking a side, Enel can't make Ragal without Maxim

@Destinyheroknight:Yeah both will lost, that is why I called an stalemate (when no one can make any move), and does he need the arc to do that?

@Levance:

Ok, I understand now

does he need the arc to do that?

Yes, the ark is needed to create Ragal

Post by ManofSteel (26 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Enel. With his Haki, he will be able to anticipate Ace's attacks. He is as fast as lightning. Lightning can be hotter than fire. He can restart his heart if he is injured too badly. Oh, and don't forget his 200,000,000 Volt Amaru.

@ManofSteel:

Enel is only lightning fast in his lightning form (which he can't attack) also Ace also have Haki to (and I believe 200,000,000 Volt Amaru can only be use with Maxim)

@Destinyheroknight

: Is that one?

@Levance:

No, this is

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,939 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I have heard Ace can win but I think Enel wins.

Post by taichokage (13,267 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'd go for Enel as well. He should be faster and probably had the best usage of kenbunshoku haki to date. Not to mention he can go into that monstrous form of his. I don't think either displayed bososhoku haki so it would come down to who can alter the battle more to their advantage. I'd say Enel because of kenbunshoku haki and superior speed.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,939 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: I agree. People tend to downplay him because he was an earlier villain its that DBZ logic. But to be honest he is arguably among the strongest characters in the series.

Post by othus12 (6,816 posts) See mini bio Level 13

enel wins hands down.

WTF, I don't even remember making this thread LOL!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel