Poison(Super Street Fighter X Tekken)Vs Unchou Kan-u (IkkiTousen)

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on July 11, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Poison (Super Street Fighter X Tekken) Vs Unchou Kan-u (Ikki Tousen)

Rules

Scenario 1: H2H, In character

Scenario 2: Weapons allowed, bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by KO/death

Post by othus12 (6,847 posts) See mini bio Level 13

DOUBLE K.O!

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Poison gets stomped pretty hard.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Poison is gonna get his/her butt destroyed.

That reminds me...they should make a Final Fight game for 3DS! That would be cool!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,958 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Poison loses to the Kan'u hard.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

That reminds me...they should make a Final Fight game for 3DS! That would be cool!

The only fighting game I want to see made right now is Cvs3 >_>

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Do you mean Capcom vs SNK 3? If so, FUCK YEAH!

And Capcom should use amazing characters like their previous cross overs not lame ones like Capcom vs Marvel 3! Like God Rugal and shin Akuma!

If they use Oni, then SNK has to use God Orochi lol

Lastly, Shin Akuma is more epic than Oni (excluding AW Oni since he was badass lol)

@DBZ_universe said:

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

And Capcom should use amazing characters like their previous cross overs not lame ones like Capcom vs Marvel 3! Like God Rugal and shin Akuma!

Lastly, Shin Akuma is more epic than Oni (excluding AW Oni since he was badass lol)

YES!! Cvs2 was sooooo godlike. They need to hurry up and port it onto the ps3 already. And yes The only characters that were good choices in marvel vs Capcom 3 where resident evil and devil may cry characters everything else did make sense lol.

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

YES!! Cvs2 was sooooo godlike. They need to hurry up and port it onto the ps3 already. And yes The only characters that were good choices in marvel vs Capcom 3 where resident evil and devil may cry characters everything else did make sense lol.

Hell yeah it was! Capcom vs SNK was and is the greatest fighting game of all time..same with the first. Yes the RE/SF/DMC characters they used were good...but then they killed it. They could had use Ken, Guile, Leon ect....

Well I hope that happens CxS3 is what we need!

Tekken vs SF sucked IMO

@DBZ_universe said:

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Hell yeah it was! Capcom vs SNK was and is the greatest fighting game of all time..same with the first. Yes the RE/SF/DMC characters they used were good...but then they killed it. They could had use Ken, Guile, Leon ect....

Tekken vs SF sucked IMO

SFxT was probably the worst fighting game of this generation lol. Just was painfully bad.

Yea they ruined the feel of Mvc3 with characters like Arthur and Fire brand.

And Yes Cvs2 was the best fighting game ever and it is generally help up to that position by the entire fighting game following lol.

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Tekken vs SF sucked IMO

SFxT was probably the worst fighting game of this generation lol. Just was painfully bad.

Yea they ruined the feel of Mvc3 with characters like Arthur and Fire brand.

And Yes Cvs2 was the best fighting game ever and it is generally help up to that position by the entire fighting game following lol.

SFxT and MKvDC were the worst of this gen....horrible

Yeah, they should had added cool marvel characters like Rogue, Cyclops, SQUIRREL GIRL!! It would cool to see her and Felicia duke it out lol

Not only was CvS2 Godly but the SunGokuSatsus were the best!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel