Pip Bernadotte vs Spike Spiegel

Topic started by Acer on Sept. 8, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Gunslinging
Gunslinging
  • Victory comes from killing the opponent
  • Each have 30 minutes to prepare
  • Each have been giving a brief bio on there opponent and were the fight will take place
  • Fight takes place in buckingham palace.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
pip as in pip helssing?
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@cfatalis said:
" pip as in pip helssing? "
Thats the one
spike have futuristic equipment that will be an advantage, what's the best enemy spike has ever fight
Post by Dream (7,425 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis: Pip's fought Nazi vampires while the worst Spike's been up against is a crazy fat man in Victorian era clothing with an absurd arsenal of weapons and genetically-enhanced abilities who completely owned him throughout much of their battle.
@Dream: PIP all the way then, pip killed nazi vampire, and his combative knowledge actually knows how to fight with the major, given enough strength(seras victoria+pip vs the major)
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Can we please read up on the characters before we post. 

Pip is a mercenary and yes he has fought ghouls but when he fought the first Nazi vampire he died giving his life to save Seras, Half of Pips men where slaughtered in the attack on Hellsing Manor! Spike is  a master in a particular martial art that takes years to master and he did it at 28, Also he has fought more then a FAT man who was genetical altered I mean come on lets at least be truthful about this. 

If Pip has weapons it goes his way, he is a master at long distance shooting and sharp shooting on the other hand if this comes to close combat the Spike should win easily, This is not an easy battle to judge at all. The truth is Pip is a battle harden merc and Spike is a former right hand of a large gang. The two are very street wise and know how to handle themselves.  

That said if Pip has Seras this is a different matter he would have all the powers of Alucard at his finger tips!
@Little_Sparrow said:
" Can we please read up on the characters before we post.  Pip is a mercenary and yes he has fought ghouls but when he fought the first Nazi vampire he died giving his life to save Seras, Half of Pips men where slaughtered in the attack on Hellsing Manor! Spike is  a master in a particular martial art that takes years to master and he did it at 28, Also he has fought more then a FAT man who was genetical altered I mean come on lets at least be truthful about this.  If Pip has weapons it goes his way, he is a master at long distance shooting and sharp shooting on the other hand if this comes to close combat the Spike should win easily, This is not an easy battle to judge at all. The truth is Pip is a battle harden merc and Spike is a former right hand of a large gang. The two are very street wise and know how to handle themselves.   That said if Pip has Seras this is a different matter he would have all the powers of Alucard at his finger tips! "
well since my knowledge about cowboy bebop is from dream's post, i didn't know spike have martial art, that's why i ask, considering seras, seras doesn't have more souls than alucard she got the standard set of hellsing vampire abiity
@cfatalis said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
" Can we please read up on the characters before we post.  Pip is a mercenary and yes he has fought ghouls but when he fought the first Nazi vampire he died giving his life to save Seras, Half of Pips men where slaughtered in the attack on Hellsing Manor! Spike is  a master in a particular martial art that takes years to master and he did it at 28, Also he has fought more then a FAT man who was genetical altered I mean come on lets at least be truthful about this.  If Pip has weapons it goes his way, he is a master at long distance shooting and sharp shooting on the other hand if this comes to close combat the Spike should win easily, This is not an easy battle to judge at all. The truth is Pip is a battle harden merc and Spike is a former right hand of a large gang. The two are very street wise and know how to handle themselves.   That said if Pip has Seras this is a different matter he would have all the powers of Alucard at his finger tips! "
well since my knowledge about cowboy bebop is from dream's post, i didn't know spike have martial art, that's why i ask, considering seras, seras doesn't have more souls than alucard she got the standard set of hellsing vampire abiity "
Actually thats not true Seras as she feed was sired by Alucard is actually above normal vampire ability hence why she could go toe to toe with The Captain he perviously bested Alucard and Walter at Warsaw.  That along with Pip sharing her mind gives her a large edge. Seeing as Alucard is the first and only true Vampire as the rest where created by freak chips it stands that as a true vampire Seras is actually a lot stronger then most of the Millenium members hence how she was able to deal with Baron Zorn rather easily after losing one arm!
@Little_Sparrow said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
well since my knowledge about cowboy bebop is from dream's post, i didn't know spike have martial art, that's why i ask, considering seras, seras doesn't have more souls than alucard she got the standard set of hellsing vampire abiity "
Actually thats not true Seras as she feed was sired by Alucard is actually above normal vampire ability hence why she could go toe to toe with The Captain he perviously bested Alucard and Walter at Warsaw.  That along with Pip sharing her mind gives her a large edge. Seeing as Alucard is the first and only true Vampire as the rest where created by freak chips it stands that as a true vampire Seras is actually a lot stronger then most of the Millenium members hence how she was able to deal with Baron Zorn rather easily after losing one arm! "
considering, that the arm is replaced by something more usefull, and seras only become a true vampire after drinking pip's blood, well when i say vampire i mean things like alucard not those artificially created, but not as in "alucard has 2000 souls power"
@cfatalis said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
Actually thats not true Seras as she feed was sired by Alucard is actually above normal vampire ability hence why she could go toe to toe with The Captain he perviously bested Alucard and Walter at Warsaw.  That along with Pip sharing her mind gives her a large edge. Seeing as Alucard is the first and only true Vampire as the rest where created by freak chips it stands that as a true vampire Seras is actually a lot stronger then most of the Millenium members hence how she was able to deal with Baron Zorn rather easily after losing one arm! "
considering, that the arm is replaced by something more usefull, and seras only become a true vampire after drinking pip's blood, well when i say vampire i mean things like alucard not those artificially created, but not as in "alucard has 2000 souls power" "
She is able to fly, has healing powers almost equal to Alucard and along with Pip in her mind is a battle genius I just misunderstood your first statement we are agreeing in a rather long way XD.
@Little_Sparrow: yeah true, hmmm i wonder what spike can do
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel