Pikkon vs perfect Cell

Topic started by soldier on Jan. 6, 2010. Last post by Bovice 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by AKUMA (34 posts) See mini bio Level 1

well, by the anime pikkon took cell out but only because cell was caught off guard.

in an actually battle, ied like to say cell has it. i mean pikkon struggled with goku, who cell beat when he wasnt even at super perfect cell.

now yes super perfect cell came after cell "died" but thats now cell so IMO cell beats pikkon.

Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@AKUMA said:
"

well, by the anime pikkon took cell out but only because cell was caught off guard.

in an actually battle, ied like to say cell has it. i mean pikkon struggled with goku, who cell beat when he wasnt even at super perfect cell.

now yes super perfect cell came after cell "died" but thats now cell so IMO cell beats pikkon.

"

Pikkon didn't struggle with Goku lol 

why do people keep saying this caught off Guard nonsense they can sense KI.

Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Auron said:
"@AKUMA said:
"

"

"

Because it caught both cell and goku off guard
@soldier said:
" @Auron said:
"@AKUMA said:
"

"

"
Because it caught both cell and goku off guard "
it? what?
@Auron said:
"@soldier said:
" @Auron said:
"@AKUMA said:
"

"

"
Because it caught both cell and goku off guard "
it? what? "

The blast that got a direct hit on Cell.
lol............
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@Auron said:
"@AKUMA said:
"

"

"

i when i say struggle i dont mean juust flat out couldnt beat him.  
i mean it wasnt easy for him. and if they hadnt got disqualified, goku would have won. 
sure they can sense ki but what? you think cell just wanted to get hit and h mad that look of suprise on his face because he wanted to fool us...?? i dont think so.

i think he was caught off guard.

@AKUMA said:
" @Auron said:
"@AKUMA said:
"

"

"

i when i say struggle i dont mean juust flat out couldnt beat him.  
i mean it wasnt easy for him. and if they hadnt got disqualified, goku would have won. 
sure they can sense ki but what? you think cell just wanted to get hit and h mad that look of suprise on his face because he wanted to fool us...?? i dont think so.

i think he was caught off guard.

"

noo Cell got owned thats what it is by some one as strong or stronger than himself.

say what you want, but i dont think pikkon could take cell. not like gohan did.. 
now pikkon would give cell a decent fight but in the end, cell wins i think. 
but thats IMO.

Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@soldier:
well it depends on what version of superman    
Post by TheYellowFlash (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

don't forget cell knows almost everyone of their blasts and other techniques except for pikkon that no one even knows  except for goku.pikkon wins this hands down. and that video xD i laughed at the ending
@ssjsuperman said:
"@soldier: well it depends on what version of superman     "

Yes certainly, goku can't compare to silver age supes, or superman prime.
Goku can't beat All-star , Silver age, regular (todays superman), Prime, lol hell any version.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@soldier:
@Auron: 

dont forget superman prime one million    and  kal kent     

Pikkon
@Auron said:
"Goku can't beat All-star , Silver age, regular (todays superman), Prime, lol hell any version. "

all star: maybe? 
regular: hell no (goku beats him). Heck I read the comics, prime, silver age definetely but others are debatable. 

Anyways this is Pikkon vs Cell.

lol I beat you didn't even read all star superman rofl

lol DBZ fanboys make me laugh.

@Auron said:
"

lol I beat you didn't even read all star superman rofl

lol DBZ fanboys make me laugh.

"

Define fanboy!!! 

Seeming as you claim to be enlightened, enlighten me.
Post by Bovice (3 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Cell, definitely. 

From his fight w/ goku, we can clearly see he is closer to Goku's strength than he is to Cell's.

Pikkon caught cell off guard.  He was more stunned by what happened than hurt.  By the time the Hyper Tornado comes, you can clearly see Cell is not in any form of pain and has no blood, major scratches, ect.  Even in the jail cell, Recoome, Guldo, Jeice, and Burter have an X shaped bandage on their bodies and still seem to be dazed by the looks on their faces, while King Cold, Frieza, and Cell are all fine.

As for the comment made earlier about someone weaker not being able to hurt someone stronger, using some examples like Gohan's attack on Frieza.  Yes, Frieza in the end was not phased and he was perfectly fine, but he was getting knocked around and THEN got up fine.  He was still able to be knocked around, which is what happened here.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel