Pikkon vs perfect Cell

Topic started by soldier on Jan. 6, 2010. Last post by Bovice 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

proper match with no ring outs or BFR. 

Also there is going to be a sensible rule where if somebody is kicking your butt, you lose, even if you can survive it, Kinda like boxing where number of hits can win you the match.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Pikkon wins, he already beat up on a Perfect Cell if Im not mistaken
@JThree47693 said:
"Pikkon wins, he already beat up on a Perfect Cell if Im not mistaken "

Well there is an argument that he beat cell unawares, Cell was about to mix it up with goku, and because of pikkon's speed he was able to take advantage and used a combo to lock up Cell. He did not fight head on, so it was kind of cheap.
@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"Pikkon wins, he already beat up on a Perfect Cell if Im not mistaken "
Well there is an argument that he beat cell unawares, Cell was about to mix it up with goku, and because of pikkon's speed he was able to take advantage and used a combo to lock up Cell. He did not fight head on, so it was kind of cheap. "

True....true. Hmm......Idk then. We dont have much on Pikkon to determine if he can defeat Perfect Cell.
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5

it really doesn't matter in DBZ if you're weaker than the person you are fighting unaware or not you cannot be harmed by a person weaker than yourself

I.E Frieza vs Gohan or Vegeta vs Recoom even though it looked as if Vegeta was harming him he really did no damage  like Krillin said " there isn't even a scratch on him"

also Cell can detect KI  I'm sure he didn't get caught off guard he got knocked out there was only two people he had to worry about Goku and Pikkon.

ONE MOOOOOOOORE thing why would the grand kai send Pikkon out there alone if he knew Cell was stronger than him remember Goku volunteered to go.

so I feel Pikkon will win.
@Auron said:
"

it really doesn't matter in DBZ if you're weaker than the person you are fighting unaware or not you cannot be harmed by a person weaker than yourself

I.E Frieza vs Gohan or Vegeta vs Recoom even though it looked as if Vegeta was harming him he really did no damage  like Krillin said " there isn't even a scratch on him"

also Cell can detect KI  I'm sure he didn't get caught off guard he got knocked out there was only two people he had to worry about Goku and Pikkon.

ONE MOOOOOOOORE thing why would the grand kai send Pikkon out there alone if he knew Cell was stronger than him remember Goku volunteered to go.

"

True, but goku was stronger than Freiza and at times got beaten pretty bad. Kid buu was stronger than goku and got pretty badly beaten sometimes, (though regeneration made it seem as if it was not the case). 
Goku volunteered to go as he knew that Cell was powerful, goku beat Pikkon, whereas Cell was too much for goku. ABC logic, sorry about that. 
Grand kai also sent Pikkon to get his butt kicked by Janemba. Goku was sent to get his butt kicked by Broly. It is called underestimating 

Therefore in conclusion, thankyou for voicing your reasons, and you have made some valid points. 

But in DBZ time and time again we see that just because one is stronger than the other, does not mean they will not feel anything. Vegeta for 10 minutes was beating the stuffing out of fat buu. 
Kid buu also felt vegeta ssj2 punches. Goku felt freiza's punches, obviously when there is a big gap, then what you said is true, my favourite scenario being android 16 punching 2nd form cell and he did not even feel it. 

Also, Grand Kai did not even know who Cell or goku were and what they were capable of, and so it is only natural that he would get the person whom out of who he knows is the strongest. Pikkon was their champion and so it is only natural that they would ask him. Kind of like the earth depending on the loser Hercule. 

Pikkon is very strong, he was an even match for goku, and so is close to Cell. Also Pikkon was even faster than goku, (except for instant transmission). But Cell has so many techniques so it would ba a good fight.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@soldier:
im going with  perfect Cell   pikkon could not beat ssj1goku  what he did to cell that was just bad writing    
@ssjsuperman said:
" @soldier: im going with  perfect Cell   pikkon could not beat ssj1goku  what he did to cell that was just bad writing     "
thats crazy Pikkon was on par with Goku heck he could have been stronger.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Even Though I consider Anime Filler to Be Bs. I'll Play along with this battle.  Imo, the reason Pikkon beat cell, was because he figured out a strategy that nobody else in the entire Dbz universe could comprehend. Going full power and blitzing your opponent before he has a chance to Power up. I chock the defeat of cell by pikkon up to Pure PIS. and IF they were to fight again, with cell realizing they were actually fighting, if should Be a victory that is much easier then His battle with Gohan or Goku. 
(if you Look at the battle, Goku defeated Pikkon in SS1 version, while He struggled against cell in his SS2 form.)
The only reason I would say Pikkon would lose to cell is for the simple fact that he did not show he has the blasting power to get rid of cell completely, but still that isn't saying he can't beat cell into submission which was simple for SS2 Gohan and since I noticed this is Perfect cell and not UP cell Pikkon can slug is out and win against cell.

@rein:
are you sure that its that complicated i mean this is dbz filler where talking about    here so i just say the hole thing was just bad writing.

goku did not defeated pikkon they both lost. and goku did not fight cell at full power if he did he would have lost easliy just like he lost top the cell jrs

@ssjsuperman said:
"

@rein:
are you sure that its that complicated i mean this is dbz filler where talking about    here so i just say the hole thing was just bad writing.

goku did not defeated pikkon they both lost. and goku did not fight cell at full power if he did he would have lost easliy just like he lost top the cell jrs

"
The tie was only due to the fact that the grand kai didn't want to train goku, And made up a rule so he would have time to get in shape (lol)
@rein:
ok then its been some time sense i have seen that hole ep. 

im still saying that hole thing was just bad writing    i hope it did not happen in the manga
@ssjsuperman said:
" @rein: ok then its been some time sense i have seen that hole ep.  im still saying that hole thing was just bad writing    i hope it did not happen in the manga "
it didn't
@Auron: 
Your actually debating and making sense Im so proud of you

@rein:
thats good i can still at lest say that Akira Toriyama is a better than average writer .

and i think Pikkon mite have gotten stronger in the that fusion reborn movie    but i cant say how much stronger

@ssjsuperman said:
"@rein: ok then its been some time sense i have seen that hole ep.  im still saying that hole thing was just bad writing    i hope it did not happen in the manga "

It did not happen in the manga but there was nothing wrong with it. 

Cell was charging at goku, but Pikkon fired a shot from nowhere. Goku with his saiyan senses, at the last moment dodged it, and it hit cell who was very close to goku. 

All Pikkon did was a series of combos, so that he did not have to fight Cell head on. I think Goku likes that style of fighting, as that is what he tells gohan, when he is fighting Dabura. 
Pikkon was a strong character, and there is some speculation as to whether goku was getting very close to ssj2, as there was an instant when he had lightning around him. 

Pikkon is an excellent fighter, and so used a series of techniques to get him into the prison. Remember the typhoon wind was strong enough to hurt goku, but goku's power was so strong that he escaped it, I think that goku at the time he fought Pikkon was stronger than when he fought Cell. 

So Pikkon has a good chance. 

In this fight, they will fight head own, so no surprise attacks. It was completely valid.
@soldier:
wow i think you thought about that hole thing more than the people that made the ep .
@ssjsuperman said:
"@soldier: wow i think you thought about that hole thing more than the people that made the ep . "

lol maybe. But that is like saying. Fans have said that superman is ftl when it officially states that he is not. 

But I am just saying that it can be seen as anime canon as it goes against nothing in the manga. In fact alot of the filler is just specifically for feats, and tension.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel