Pikkon vs Android 18, 17, 16

Topic started by SavageBeast on Nov. 17, 2013. Last post by taichokage 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by SavageBeast (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Fight takes place on King Kai's Planet.

No prep.

Morals are On.

Knock-out or Death ftw.

Who wins?

Edited by Takashichea - 11-18-2013

Winner is Pikon.

Thread locked.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Pikon should would easily against these androids. He defeated Cell with no problem.

@AnimeDefender: Cell was dead....dude. When you are in HFIL, you are not as strong as when you were alive. 

@SavageBeast: So was Pikon but that doesn´t change the results. In the DBZ after life, you do not get weaker, you can actually take more punishment when you are dead.

@AnimeDefender: Oh I see. I don't know anymore. 

@SavageBeast: What do you mean that "you don´t know anymore"?

Post by LHWKnight (2,735 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Pikkon would rape them easily

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Pikkon one-shots them

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Pikuhan can die.

18 throws destructo disks and chops him in pieces...tho she will need 17 and 16 to install him....but still I have trouble seeing that. Pikuhan kills them.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,156 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@AnimeDefender said:

@SavageBeast: So was Pikon but that doesn´t change the results. In the DBZ after life, you do not get weaker, you can actually take more punishment when you are dead.

Pikkon wasn't in HFIL. Cell was.

why is this debateable, Pikkon one-shots the andriods

Pikkon > Cell Against Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ASSJ Vegeta>>>Semi Perfect cell>>>>Andriod 16>>>>>Kamiccolo=17>18

Post by taichokage (13,570 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Androids take it. He wasn't stronger than Cell. Otherwise he couldn't have lost to SSJ1 Goku. 16 might even solo.

I think you need to watch the fight over again

Which one, Pikkon vs Cell or Pikkon vs Goku? If you consider him to have beaten Cell than it's a major contradiction to lose to Goku.
Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@taichokage: Well that was Goku after he had trained inside the Hyperbolic time chamber. Goku being a hero on Earthwas allowed to keep his body. No shame in losing to Goku when he was at a level beyond the Androids in the first place. I'm leaning toward Pikkon with Mid-difficulty.

Hmm, thats a good point. Goku would've been stronger than these androids at this point, but to beat all 3? I think it's a stretch. Especially with all the contradictions. If we take what Bills said as fact, he still needs the ssj1 transformation to beat Frieza and by extension he should need ssj2 to beat Cell. Pikkon blitzed Cell, but lost to ssj1 Goku. There's a few contradictions here. Typical Z stuff though. I honestly don't even know.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

The Androids take it. He wasn't stronger than Cell. Otherwise he couldn't have lost to SSJ1 Goku. 16 might even solo.

I hope you're not serious. 16 was easily destroyed by a single blast from semi-perfect Cell, while Pikkon fought on par with MSSJ Goku, even forcing him to risk using super-kaioken.

Remember, semi-Cell was getting his ass kicked by Vegeta, who is weaker than Goku at this point.

Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

No matter how you look at it Pikkon roflstomps.

Pikkon has 2 sets of contradictory feats - 1. roflstomping SPC 2. barely losing to FPSSJ Goku, after forcing Goku to use Kaio-ken in his SSJ state (which would seriously hurt Goku if he were still alive).

If we use feat 1 then Pikkon roflstomps without argument.

If we use feat 2

FPSSJ Goku > End of Cell Saga Vegeta > ASSJ Vegeta against semi perfect cell

Semi Perfect Cell roflstomped android 16 and ASSJ Vegeta roflstomped Semi Perfect. He was literally tanking Cell's punches and energy beams head on without damage. 17 and 18 are both significantly weaker than 16 so vs a FPSSJ Goku level character they don't even factor in.

Unless Pikkon < ASSJ Vegeta, this is a spite thread.

Edit: Oh wait I didn't see the morals are on part. This is definitely a spite thread. Pikkon has been shown to be merciless against the forces of evil so he won't hold back, while Android 16 isn't even going to fight unless he sees androids 17 and 18 in danger. They're literally gonna come at Pikkon one at a time which is going to result in a roflstomp.

^I like the way you put that together. You guys were right and I was wrong. Pikkon does win.
Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage: Wow someone that doesn't QQ when they lose a debate. So rare. If this forum had a honor or rep function I'd rep you for sure.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel