Piccolo vs

Topic started by Mortein on Oct. 30, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Mortein said:
" haha the sad thing is, probably non of us is a kid "
Indeed sir. 

ND
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Mortein said:
" haha the sad thing is, probably non of us is a kid "
well yeah, and he is the more likely to be a kid

see kelleth fanboy head image for that

@Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath: you are not told, you are shown something XD "
LOL. Did you read his posts? Ridiculous. He actually stated he doesn't care what everyone thinks implying that he ignores what we say.   ND "
if he is going to ignore whatever we said, that is not agreeing with him, why debate anyway 

then again he didn't know the meaning of " i GIVE him one second to finish" "
LOL. Well the best we can do is ignore him.   ND "

i suppose so
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

well u cant just IGNORE someone : /
@FLCL1 said:
" well u cant just IGNORE someone : / "
on the contrary you can.......

read what this guy(klandicar) says

as a note he though vegito could fight galactus
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
on the contrary you can.......  read what this guy(klandicar) says  as a note he though vegito could fight galactus "

O.O wat thread was that
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
on the contrary you can.......  read what this guy(klandicar) says  as a note he though vegito could fight galactus "
O.O wat thread was that "
it was on CV, Newdeath was the one mentioning

for the local idiot statement he made, see your facepalm thread where i posted a thread where he said gogeta and vegito can BFR DS to HELL, no less
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
it was on CV, Newdeath was the one mentioning  for the local idiot statement he made, see your facepalm thread where i posted a thread where he said gogeta and vegito can BFR DS to HELL, no less "

o....m......g -_- CFAT!!! GET THE DAMN HOLY WATER!!!
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:

i cant find the link
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
it was on CV, Newdeath was the one mentioning  for the local idiot statement he made, see your facepalm thread where i posted a thread where he said gogeta and vegito can BFR DS to HELL, no less "
o....m......g -_- CFAT!!! GET THE DAMN HOLY WATER!!! "
we need a freakin flame sword possibly held by a kenpachi

seriously, why do you want to BFR satan to hell?
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
we need a freakin flame sword possibly held by a kenpachi  seriously, why do you want to BFR satan to hell? "

if by satan u mean klandicar and by hell u mean off of vice it pretty obvious XD
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
we need a freakin flame sword possibly held by a kenpachi  seriously, why do you want to BFR satan to hell? "
if by satan u mean klandicar and by hell u mean off of vice it pretty obvious XD "
no i mean DS

in the end, DS somehow used the Satan's body, to escape hell  and to do some pretty crazy shit, example he thawed a FROZEN  lake in  HELL
fly while galaxy explodes whie he  pass through , so that some demon kings look like he is going to piss in his pants 

not to mention
- he beat fire with fire, "that is like ooh i can kill a fire demon with a fire spell"
- beat satan and stole his body
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
if by satan u mean klandicar and by hell u mean off of vice it pretty obvious XD "
no i mean DS  in the end, DS somehow used the Satan's body, to escape hell  and to do some pretty crazy shit, example he thawed a FROZEN  lake in  HELL fly while galaxy explodes whie he  pass through , so that some demon kings look like he is going to piss in his pants   not to mention - he beat fire with fire, "that is like ooh i can kill a fire demon with a fire spell" - beat satan and stole his body "
 because he lacks info one people and is to lazy to look em up
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
no i mean DS  in the end, DS somehow used the Satan's body, to escape hell  and to do some pretty crazy shit, example he thawed a FROZEN  lake in  HELL fly while galaxy explodes whie he  pass through , so that some demon kings look like he is going to piss in his pants   not to mention - he beat fire with fire, "that is like ooh i can kill a fire demon with a fire spell" - beat satan and stole his body "
 because he lacks info one people and is to lazy to look em up "
why does people get lazy and memorize  only one series?

i mean cmon, it's not that hard to type

Dark Scheneider respect
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Once again ND Kills this thread lol
@Sonata: and one heretic
@Sonata said:
"Once again ND Kills this thread lol "
apperiantly
@cfatalis said:
" @Sonata: and one heretic "

LOL
@cfatalis said:

" @FLCL1 said:

" @cfatalis said:

" @FLCL1 said:
I can't really find the link on CV but I can show you guys one of the worst things he's ever said when he mentioned that he believed Vegito could defeat Onslaught. Here is the post, enjoy:  

ND

@cfatalis said: 

@Klandicar said: 

" Quick, make a Vegeto vs. Onslaught thread to avenge piccolo! "

even then vegeto might not win....... "

Well, might as well pit the strongest against the strongest.  My opinion is that Vegeto would take it out though.  I question whether onslaught can fight at the speed Vegeto was fighting at first of all, especially as shown in the anime.  Also, can he take blasts from Vegeto?  They would be beyond solar system busting because Cell was stated to be a solar system buster and we know Vegeto is >>> Cell.  When you think of how much power his KI blasts would have I'm not sure Onslaught can survive them.  Then there is Vegeto's resistance to damage and magic (Buu's candy beam) in how he was able to fight even while a piece of candy.  Might make the reality warping a bit less effective since Vegeto seems to defy reality (fighting candy would normally be impossible).  Hmmm...he has some good feats now that I think about it.      
@Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:

" @FLCL1 said:

" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
I can't really find the link on CV but I can show you guys one of the worst things he's ever said when he mentioned that he believed Vegito could defeat Onslaught. Here is the post, enjoy: 

@cfatalis said: 

@Klandicar said: 

Well, might as well pit the strongest against the strongest.  My opinion is that Vegeto would take it out though.  I question whether onslaught can fight at the speed Vegeto was fighting at first of all, especially as shown in the anime.  Also, can he take blasts from Vegeto?  They would be beyond solar system busting because Cell was stated to be a solar system buster and we know Vegeto is >>> Cell.  When you think of how much power his KI blasts would have I'm not sure Onslaught can survive them.  Then there is Vegeto's resistance to damage and magic (Buu's candy beam) in how he was able to fight even while a piece of candy.  Might make the reality warping a bit less effective since Vegeto seems to defy reality (fighting candy would normally be impossible).  Hmmm...he has some good feats now that I think about it.      
"
speed means shit, if the opponent, can think you dead
@cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:

" @FLCL1 said:

" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:

@cfatalis said: 

@Klandicar said: 

"
speed means shit, if the opponent, can think you dead "
It was odd he thought speed would affect someone who can destroy galaxies with a thought. 

ND
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ahh Fanboys, they can always be good for a laugh.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel