Piccolo vs

Topic started by Mortein on Oct. 30, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Newdeath


Iron Man has on several occasions delivered several hits in under 0.0003 seconds.
 
 

 

As I said, 0.002 not 0.0003.  More importantly the 0.002 is not referring to delivering attacks but charging a magnetic pulse in his elbow joint.  The delivery of the attack happens after the "Then I nail him...",  no times, just a speed.  Looks like it took him over a second to do one hit, yet the scans I show of Dragonball characters are an entire fight sequence under 1 second....you're outclassed here.
 
Face it, comic characters like Iron Man aren't fast enough to hang with DBZ characters.  Iron Man should stick to fighting street levelers like Wolverine because one moonbuster from Piccolo would end him in an instant.  Only thing you proved is you lie about Iron Man's feats because you know he is slower than even Dragonball characters.  NEXT.
 
And if you can't even interpret this scan properly then I question your ability to read other ones when you list all those feats.  How you thought those attacks were delivered in 0.0003 seconds is beyond me considering it even describes the sequence step by step for you , i.e. I give him 1 second to finish the sentence THEN I nail him.  Probably just don't got the keen eye like old Klandicar does....don't sweat it kid.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Klandicar said:

" @Newdeath


Iron Man has on several occasions delivered several hits in under 0.0003 seconds.
 
 

 
As I said, 0.002 not 0.0003.  More importantly the 0.002 is not referring to delivering attacks but charging a magnetic pulse in his elbow joint.  The delivery of the attack happens after the "Then I nail him...",  no times, just a speed.  Looks like it took him over a second to do one hit, yet the scans I show of Dragonball characters are an entire fight sequence under 1 second....you're outclassed here. Face it, comic characters like Iron Man aren't fast enough to hang with DBZ characters.  Iron Man should stick to fighting street levelers like Wolverine because one moonbuster from Piccolo would end him in an instant.  Only thing you proved is you lie about Iron Man's feats because you know he is slower than even Dragonball characters.  NEXT.  And if you can't even interpret this scan properly then I question your ability to read other ones when you list all those feats.  How you thought those attacks were delivered in 0.0003 seconds is beyond me considering it even describes the sequence step by step for you , i.e. I give him 1 second to finish the sentence THEN I nail him.  Probably just don't got the keen eye like old Klandicar does....don't sweat it kid. "
 

0.002 for charging magnetic pulse into the elbow of arm

1.043 sec   waiting for guy ti finish sentence

0.00047 sec for his fist to get to target if target is 0.5 m from fist

0.00247 sec for whole attack without waiting 1.043 sec. 
 That is if we ignore acceleration and calculate like if his fist reached speed of 1066 m/s instantly. (3500 feet/s)

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Mortein said:
" @Klandicar said:

" @Newdeath


Iron Man has on several occasions delivered several hits in under 0.0003 seconds.
 
 

 
As I said, 0.002 not 0.0003.  More importantly the 0.002 is not referring to delivering attacks but charging a magnetic pulse in his elbow joint.  The delivery of the attack happens after the "Then I nail him...",  no times, just a speed.  Looks like it took him over a second to do one hit, yet the scans I show of Dragonball characters are an entire fight sequence under 1 second....you're outclassed here. Face it, comic characters like Iron Man aren't fast enough to hang with DBZ characters.  Iron Man should stick to fighting street levelers like Wolverine because one moonbuster from Piccolo would end him in an instant.  Only thing you proved is you lie about Iron Man's feats because you know he is slower than even Dragonball characters.  NEXT.  And if you can't even interpret this scan properly then I question your ability to read other ones when you list all those feats.  How you thought those attacks were delivered in 0.0003 seconds is beyond me considering it even describes the sequence step by step for you , i.e. I give him 1 second to finish the sentence THEN I nail him.  Probably just don't got the keen eye like old Klandicar does....don't sweat it kid. "
 

0.002 for charging magnetic pulse into the elbow of arm

1.043 sec   waiting for guy ti finish sentence

0.00047 sec for his fist to get to target if target is 0.5 m from fist

0.00247 sec for whole attack without waiting 1.043 sec. 
 That is if we ignore acceleration and calculate like if his fist reached speed of 1066 m/s instantly. (3500 feet/s)

"
in accrodance he can finish one punch in
 
0.00296 sec=0.000300 sec
 
newdeaths number, lol
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@cfatalis said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Klandicar said:

" @Newdeath


Iron Man has on several occasions delivered several hits in under 0.0003 seconds.
 
 

 
As I said, 0.002 not 0.0003.  More importantly the 0.002 is not referring to delivering attacks but charging a magnetic pulse in his elbow joint.  The delivery of the attack happens after the "Then I nail him...",  no times, just a speed.  Looks like it took him over a second to do one hit, yet the scans I show of Dragonball characters are an entire fight sequence under 1 second....you're outclassed here. Face it, comic characters like Iron Man aren't fast enough to hang with DBZ characters.  Iron Man should stick to fighting street levelers like Wolverine because one moonbuster from Piccolo would end him in an instant.  Only thing you proved is you lie about Iron Man's feats because you know he is slower than even Dragonball characters.  NEXT.  And if you can't even interpret this scan properly then I question your ability to read other ones when you list all those feats.  How you thought those attacks were delivered in 0.0003 seconds is beyond me considering it even describes the sequence step by step for you , i.e. I give him 1 second to finish the sentence THEN I nail him.  Probably just don't got the keen eye like old Klandicar does....don't sweat it kid. "
 

0.002 for charging magnetic pulse into the elbow of arm

1.043 sec   waiting for guy ti finish sentence

0.00047 sec for his fist to get to target if target is 0.5 m from fist

0.00247 sec for whole attack without waiting 1.043 sec. 
 That is if we ignore acceleration and calculate like if his fist reached speed of 1066 m/s instantly. (3500 feet/s)

"
in accrodance he can finish one punch in  0.00296 sec=0.000300 sec  newdeaths number, lol "
 
1) I underlined all the numbers you guys just made up (pulled out of your behind I guess?).  
 
2) There is no 0.5 meters anywhere in the scan first of all so your entire calculation is based on nonsense. 
 
3) There is also no 0.00047 seconds because it comes from a nonsense calculation you performed on the 0.5m number that doesnt exist.  
 
4) There is no 0.00247 seconds for the whole attack.  Not sure where the additional 0.00296 seconds came from I guess you guys just vomited that one up too.  Thanks for the laugh though.
 
5) You ignored acceleration which is the major factor in any calculation that is timing how long it took an object to travel.  However, even if you went through a physics class and calculated properly it does not matter since your numbers were made up by yourself. 
 
The offical canon is that the attack had the force equivalent to a steel ball traveling at 3,500 feet per second.  Other than that, the 1.043 second was before the attack was even delivered, therefore, no time exists how long it took it to be delivered.  Sorry kids, they tried to use that feat on Comic Vine against me.  They tried to say Iron Man can attack 3000ish times per second using that fight which is what would be the case if your made up math were true.  Fail.  At least they had to stop linking it once I disproved it but I saved the scan as a souvenir of bad reading and interpretation at work. 
 
Now if you kids can't understand why the 1.043 seconds preceded the actual attack then I suggest you go back to school and learn what the word "Then" means...heh. 
 

 
in accrodance he can finish one punch in
 
0.00296 sec=0.000300 sec
 
newdeaths number, lol 
 

The time it takes for the attack to be delivered is separate than the time it takes to prepare the magnetic pulse to launch it (0.002 seconds).   
 
In addition, 0.00296 is ten times bigger than 0.0003 even if I entertain your made-up numbers...try looking at the extra 0 there champ.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Klandicar said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Klandicar said:

" @Newdeath


Iron Man has on several occasions delivered several hits in under 0.0003 seconds.
 
 

 
As I said, 0.002 not 0.0003.  More importantly the 0.002 is not referring to delivering attacks but charging a magnetic pulse in his elbow joint.  The delivery of the attack happens after the "Then I nail him...",  no times, just a speed.  Looks like it took him over a second to do one hit, yet the scans I show of Dragonball characters are an entire fight sequence under 1 second....you're outclassed here. Face it, comic characters like Iron Man aren't fast enough to hang with DBZ characters.  Iron Man should stick to fighting street levelers like Wolverine because one moonbuster from Piccolo would end him in an instant.  Only thing you proved is you lie about Iron Man's feats because you know he is slower than even Dragonball characters.  NEXT.  And if you can't even interpret this scan properly then I question your ability to read other ones when you list all those feats.  How you thought those attacks were delivered in 0.0003 seconds is beyond me considering it even describes the sequence step by step for you , i.e. I give him 1 second to finish the sentence THEN I nail him.  Probably just don't got the keen eye like old Klandicar does....don't sweat it kid. "
 

0.002 for charging magnetic pulse into the elbow of arm

1.043 sec   waiting for guy ti finish sentence

0.00047 sec for his fist to get to target if target is 0.5 m from fist

0.00247 sec for whole attack without waiting 1.043 sec. 
 That is if we ignore acceleration and calculate like if his fist reached speed of 1066 m/s instantly. (3500 feet/s)

"
in accrodance he can finish one punch in  0.00296 sec=0.000300 sec  newdeaths number, lol "
 1) I underlined all the numbers you guys just made up (pulled out of your behind I guess?).    2) There is no 0.5 meters anywhere in the scan first of all so your entire calculation is based on nonsense.   3) There is also no 0.00047 seconds because it comes from a nonsense calculation you performed on the 0.5m number that doesnt exist.    4) There is no 0.00247 seconds for the whole attack.  Not sure where the additional 0.00296 seconds came from I guess you guys just vomited that one up too.  Thanks for the laugh though. 5) You ignored acceleration which is the major factor in any calculation that is timing how long it took an object to travel.  However, even if you went through a physics class and calculated properly it does not matter since your numbers were made up by yourself.   The offical canon is that the attack had the force equivalent to a steel ball traveling at 3,500 feet per second.  Other than that, the 1.043 second was before the attack was even delivered, therefore, no time exists how how long it took it to be delivered.  Sorry kids, they tried to use that feat on Comic Vine against me.  They tried to say Iron Man can attack 3000ish times per second using that fight which is what would be the case if your made up math were true.  Fail.  Oh and they had to stop linking it once I disproved it.     Now if you kids can't understand why the 1.043 seconds preceded the actual attack then I suggest you go back to school and learn what the word "Then" means...heh. "
0.5 m was assuming the range between iron man and his opponent, 50 cm 
afterward he need to reach some speed of his punch to be worth of a steel ball going 3500 feet per second
if it reached that , the it can be assumed that he need to go faster to generate the force since well his punch can't be heavier than iron ball
prompting his calculation.....
 he waited for the guy to finish his sentence in 1.043 second
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1

 0.5 m was assuming the range between iron man and his opponent, 50 cm 
afterward he need to reach some speed of his punch to be worth of a steel ball going 3500 feet per second
if it reached that , the it can be assumed that he need to go faster to generate the force since well his punch can't be heavier than iron ball
prompting his calculation.....
 he waited for the guy to finish his sentence in 1.043 second  
 

I know it was "assuming" the range.  That's the problem, you guys insert your own numbers, particularly a very small distance in order to get a very small time.   You guys also ignore acceleration in order to get a smaller number and as I've said you can't ignore acceleration when you are trying to figure out how long it took something to move, especially if the object accelerated to that speed.  Considering his arm was at rest and was speeded up to 3500 feet per second, you can't ignore acceleration....take a physics class.
 
Even more pathetic is that Iron Man isn't moving his whole body at the 3,500 feet per second.  It is just part of his arm because he charged it up...it is similar to firing a gun and bragging how fast the bullet goes.   Those Dragonball characters on the other hand moved their entire bodies, pulled off spitting, rock paper scissors, dodging, thinking of a new plan, kicking, punching, and landing all in under 1 second.  Iron Man has never been shown to be anywhere near this level.  Show me Iron Man fighting at that speed with his whole body or stick to the made up math and weak feats.
 
BTW when Piccolo busted the moon the blast got there in a few seconds.  Near light or light speed > 3,500 feet per second.  Moon buster > solid steel ball.
 
 
  
When Iron Man tanks an attack that can bust a celestial body let me know.  Until then Piccolo 1 shots this thread.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Klandicar said:
"

 0.5 m was assuming the range between iron man and his opponent, 50 cm 
afterward he need to reach some speed of his punch to be worth of a steel ball going 3500 feet per second
if it reached that , the it can be assumed that he need to go faster to generate the force since well his punch can't be heavier than iron ball
prompting his calculation.....
 he waited for the guy to finish his sentence in 1.043 second  
 

I know it was "assuming" the range.  That's the problem, you guys insert your own numbers, particularly a very small distance in order to get a very small time.   You guys also ignore acceleration in order to get a smaller number and as I've said you can't ignore acceleration when you are trying to figure out how long it took something to move, especially if the object accelerated to that speed.  Considering his arm was at rest and was speeded up to 3500 feet per second, you can't ignore acceleration....take a physics class. Even more pathetic is that Iron Man isn't moving his whole body at the 3,500 feet per second.  It is just part of his arm because he charged it up...it is similar to firing a gun and bragging how fast the bullet goes.  This feat is complete crap if you dudes think he can fight like a Dragonball character when only his arm moved fast due to the magnetic pulse being charged.  Those Dragonball characters on the other hand moved their entire bodies, pulled off spitting, rock paper scissors, dodging, thinking of a new plan, kicking, punching, and landing all in under 1 second.  Iron Man has never been shown to be anywhere near this level.Show me Iron Man fighting at that speed or stick to the made up math and weak feats. "
errr the range when iron man punched that guy wasn't that far at all, adn where is this occasion where a dragon ball characther think at under one second, adn playing rock paper scissor under one second
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Klandicar said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @Klandicar said:

" Yeah right guys, Piccolo blew up a moon with a power level of around 1300.  He'll just moon bust all these characters and it'll be a done deal.  DBZ is on a different level than these street levelers with super strength.  Beam cannon fire would also 1 shot them if he wants to cause less collateral damage.  Then there is the speed difference.  Even Roshi and Krillin were able to pull off an entire fight sequence in <1 second.  This is with power levels in the low hundreds.  I have scans if anyone is interested in that, it is an insane speed/reaction feat.  Meaning....DBZ characters can pull off dozens of hits naked to the eye in under a second.  Piccolo can simply pummel em and they would think it is a ghost because they just cant keep up. "

Klandicar I honestly do not understand why you do this. You have very limited knowledge about comic book characters and you still dare to post nonsense like this. This is evidenced because you just called Iron Man, Namor, Storm, Colossus and Green Scar street levelers which is nothing more than bordering insanity.   Having enough power to destroy the Moon is nothing when you are comparing people who have withstood powerful energy projection from the likes of Thor and The Silver Surfer. Of course it is easy to watch Dragon Ball Z and believe they can defeat anyone when you have absolutely no knowledge on other characters however what makes you think this version of Piccolo has enough power to even cause someone like lets say Green Scar flinch? Speed is not a factor when Iron Man is several times faster than Piccolo, you do realize that Iron Man has impressed even The Sentry with his speed? The Sentry is a being who is able to easily catch Sniper bullets in mid air inches away from its intended target with using any effort, Iron Man has on several occasions delivered several hits in under 0.0003 seconds. You are practically the only user who is disagreeing with everyone that Piccolo can actually win.   And again it is quite annoying when a user believes that simply because a character can destroy moons and planets with the power of their energy projection they can vaporize anyone or they will simply blow up the planet they or on and what not. If that was the case then Green Scar and Namor should have easily been defeat long ago by The Silver Surfer, Thor, Doctor Strange etc. You should know that Regular Savage Hulk withstood the equivalent of Solar Flares and Solar Flares have a lot more energy than this version of Piccolo considering that Piccolo here can destroy moons while Solar Flares destroy entire planets. The Silver Surfer could not harm Savage Hulk with a powerful energy blast stated to have enough power to destroy entire stars and more and The Hulk that is being used is Green Scar who is a lot more powerful than Savage Hulk.   I suggest you do more research and then return instead of simply assuming things. Also when you debate do not talk about a single character's feats, compare them to the opponent's feats as well to properly deduce the winner. Again everyone else has agreed that Piccolo will stop at either Namor or Iron Man and most definitely Iron Man who is faster and stronger than Piccolo.    ND "
First of all it is 0.002 seconds in the scan, not 0.0003 seconds, and it isnt referring to how fast the entire attack took.  It's funny that you say I have limited knowledge, when that scan didn't happen like you describe.  He charged a magnetic pulse that took 0.002 seconds, then waited a second before he even delivered the attack.  The time it took for the attack to hit the opponent gave no specific time but gave a speed of impact.  It wasn't several hits either, it was one attack.  Anyway, quit making things and learn your comics.  This is why I hang out on Comic Vine, because you Comic fanboys need someone to teach you how to read your own comics...let me know when you misinterpret more scans, I'll come back.  Yeah, I still think Piccolo takes this with a couple moonbusters, don't care what everyone else thinks.  Thanks for trying though. "
I am not talking about a scan. In The Marvel Handbook it is clearly stated that Iron Man is able to move at under 0.0003 seconds so you yourself are confused with what you've said. Again do some research and then return. Just so its clear I was not talking about him charging a magnetic pulse, The Marvel Handbook stated he is able to move at under 0.0003 seconds, if you have the latest Marvel Handbook then read it.  
 
I thank you for trying and might I point out a fanboy is someone like you. You simply described it now, you should do more research before assuming users are talking about things you've seen on The Vine, I never referred to any scan, you did. You should read more comic books instead of simply believing that DBZ characters can defeat half of the Marvel or DC Universe, you should hand out on ComicVine because there are more users with knowledge on comic books and I've observed that you know nothing about comics whatsoever, which is why you stated that Vegito was a good match for Galactus, you should learn from the knowledgeable users on ComicVine such as the creator etc. Of course YOU think Piccolo wins when he doesn't, you are practically the only user who thinks he wins.  
 
Saying you don't care what everyone thinks only shows that you are a hardcore DBZ fan, you don't care what people say meaning you ignore their facts and stick to your opinion which is exactly what a fanboy would do. Thank you for trying Klandicar but come back when you know more, no offense. 
 
 
ND
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Klandicar said:

" @Newdeath said:

" @cfatalis said:

" @Newdeath: hmmmmm which version of ironman armor is the strongest if i may ask? "

The most powerful version of the Iron Man armor is the Thorbuster Armor which was designed to to be able to handle Rune King Thor in battle.   ND "

Iron man doesn't have the durability for a moonbuster either...comic characters <<< DBZ characters unless you count cosmics. "
You are missing the point. That scan is of an old Iron Man model armor not the current one. And second of all, adamantium can harm even Thor who withstands Moonbusting attacks so that scan is useless. The Hulk survives attacks more powerful than a moon busting attack and he has been severely harmed by adamantium, the unbreakable metal of the Marvel 616 Earth.  
 
 
ND
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath: i need to get this book, at least i don't have to read comics
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath: i need to get this book, at least i don't have to read comics "
The Marvel Handbook can answer nearly all of your questions based on a character's abilities. 
 
 
ND
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Klandicar said:
"

 0.5 m was assuming the range between iron man and his opponent, 50 cm 
afterward he need to reach some speed of his punch to be worth of a steel ball going 3500 feet per second
if it reached that , the it can be assumed that he need to go faster to generate the force since well his punch can't be heavier than iron ball
prompting his calculation.....
 he waited for the guy to finish his sentence in 1.043 second  
 

I know it was "assuming" the range.  That's the problem, you guys insert your own numbers, particularly a very small distance in order to get a very small time.   You guys also ignore acceleration in order to get a smaller number and as I've said you can't ignore acceleration when you are trying to figure out how long it took something to move, especially if the object accelerated to that speed.  Considering his arm was at rest and was speeded up to 3500 feet per second, you can't ignore acceleration....take a physics class.
 
Even more pathetic is that Iron Man isn't moving his whole body at the 3,500 feet per second.  It is just part of his arm because he charged it up...it is similar to firing a gun and bragging how fast the bullet goes.   Those Dragonball characters on the other hand moved their entire bodies, pulled off spitting, rock paper scissors, dodging, thinking of a new plan, kicking, punching, and landing all in under 1 second.  Iron Man has never been shown to be anywhere near this level.  Show me Iron Man fighting at that speed with his whole body or stick to the made up math and weak feats.
 
BTW when Piccolo busted the moon the blast got there in a few seconds.  Near light or light speed > 3,500 feet per second.  Moon buster > solid steel ball.
 
 
   When Iron Man tanks an attack that can bust a celestial body let me know.  Until then Piccolo 1 shots this thread. "
This version of Piccolo isn't one-shotting Green Scar at all. 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath: i need to get this book, at least i don't have to read comics "
The Marvel Handbook can answer nearly all of your questions based on a character's abilities.   ND "
well that's mostly what i want to know
Post by hisnaime (1 posts) See mini bio Level 1
i think piccolo stops at iron man. he ain't beating him cause of his speed and strength. 
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Klandicar said:
" @Newdeath


Iron Man has on several occasions delivered several hits in under 0.0003 seconds.
 
 

 
As I said, 0.002 not 0.0003.  More importantly the 0.002 is not referring to delivering attacks but charging a magnetic pulse in his elbow joint.  The delivery of the attack happens after the "Then I nail him...",  no times, just a speed.  Looks like it took him over a second to do one hit, yet the scans I show of Dragonball characters are an entire fight sequence under 1 second....you're outclassed here. Face it, comic characters like Iron Man aren't fast enough to hang with DBZ characters.  Iron Man should stick to fighting street levelers like Wolverine because one moonbuster from Piccolo would end him in an instant.  Only thing you proved is you lie about Iron Man's feats because you know he is slower than even Dragonball characters.  NEXT.  And if you can't even interpret this scan properly then I question your ability to read other ones when you list all those feats.  How you thought those attacks were delivered in 0.0003 seconds is beyond me considering it even describes the sequence step by step for you , i.e. I give him 1 second to finish the sentence THEN I nail him.  Probably just don't got the keen eye like old Klandicar does....don't sweat it kid. "
Alright listen up kid and listen good. You can't assume I was talking about the scan you posted simply because it is the only period you've seen Iron Man state how many seconds he wasted when in fact I was talking about the Marvel Handbook that stated he can move at below 0.0003 seconds if he desires to do so and if you disagree then you are disagreeing with Marvel itself. Klandicar you will not get any respect as a debater if you keep debating like this. I have no doubt that later versions of Piccolo can defeat Iron Man however this version cannot.  
 
You cannot question my ability to read scans because I was never referring to any scan when I mentioned his reaction time. Stop assuming you understand what I say when you don't. The sad part is that you can actually be a good debater but the problem with your arguments are that you solely concentrate on the power of DBZ characters and don't take a moment to think of the ability of the other character said DBZ character is put against. You have a keen eye? Don't make me laugh Klandicar. You of all people declare yourself a good debater? You can be one if you didn't think DBZ characters could defeat nearly every non cosmic in Marvel.  
 
Get a Marvel Handbook, read more comic books and do more research then return to debate with me. Again I will mention you are the only user who believes Piccolo can win when he is outclassed by at least 2 characters. Iron Man sticking to fighting street levelers? Are you insane? Iron Man regularly clashes with opponents that level cities without effort.  
 
Never assume you think you know what I'm talking about when you don't, you clearly proved you didn't know what I was talking about when you thought I was referring to that damn scan. I was very surprised when I was told you believed or still believes Gogeta and Vegito could BFR DS, it seems your limited knowledge is not only on comic books but on manga and anime as well. Expand your knowledge and then come back to debate, I can't believe I'm arguing with the debater that thought Vegito is a good match for Galactus. Like I said before you have the potential to become a good debater but your problem is that you are concentrating your time just on DBZ from what I've seen. Again I've observed on ComicVine that you also believe Thanos is on the same level as Odin and that Thanos can defeat Green Scar (WWH) or you implied so, and that only solidifies your limited knowledge, no offense to you but don't contradict others when you yourself do not know what is actually being said. I have no problem with you Klandicar but if you want to argue with me should have more information rather than just DBZ and some form of knowledge on comics. 
 
 
ND
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath: you are not told, you are shown something XD
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath: you are not told, you are shown something XD "
LOL. Did you read his posts? Ridiculous. He actually stated he doesn't care what everyone thinks implying that he ignores what we say. 
 
 
ND
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath: you are not told, you are shown something XD "
LOL. Did you read his posts? Ridiculous. He actually stated he doesn't care what everyone thinks implying that he ignores what we say.   ND "
if he is going to ignore whatever we said, that is not agreeing with him, why debate anyway 
 
then again he didn't know the meaning of " i GIVE him one second to finish"
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath: you are not told, you are shown something XD "
LOL. Did you read his posts? Ridiculous. He actually stated he doesn't care what everyone thinks implying that he ignores what we say.   ND "
if he is going to ignore whatever we said, that is not agreeing with him, why debate anyway 
 
then again he didn't know the meaning of " i GIVE him one second to finish" "
LOL. Well the best we can do is ignore him. 
 
 
ND
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
haha the sad thing is, probably non of us is a kid
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel