Piccolo vs

Topic started by Mortein on Oct. 30, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @cfatalis said:

" @Newdeath: look newdeath, he is the guy who said vegitto and goggeta could BFR DS to hell...........  which is one of the rather idiotic move i have ever seen, considering DS have satan's body   he deserve to be in flcl's award "

He said that huh? Hmm..he's worse then I thought. That isn't the worst thing I've heard from him though. I've observed him somewhat on ComicVine and he suggested that Vegito was a good match for Galactus.    ND "
 http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/dark-schneider-vs-gogeta-and-vegetto/207728/#14 "
Oh he's a special one cfatalis, a special sir indeed.   ND "
very special , Newdeath , i dunno i guess he is a dbz fan
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @cfatalis said:

" @Newdeath: look newdeath, he is the guy who said vegitto and goggeta could BFR DS to hell...........  which is one of the rather idiotic move i have ever seen, considering DS have satan's body   he deserve to be in flcl's award "

He said that huh? Hmm..he's worse then I thought. That isn't the worst thing I've heard from him though. I've observed him somewhat on ComicVine and he suggested that Vegito was a good match for Galactus.    ND "
 http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/dark-schneider-vs-gogeta-and-vegetto/207728/#14 "
Oh he's a special one cfatalis, a special sir indeed.   ND "
very special , Newdeath , i dunno i guess he is a dbz fan "
A hardcore fan at heart. 
 
 
ND
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @cfatalis said:

" @Newdeath: look newdeath, he is the guy who said vegitto and goggeta could BFR DS to hell...........  which is one of the rather idiotic move i have ever seen, considering DS have satan's body   he deserve to be in flcl's award "

He said that huh? Hmm..he's worse then I thought. That isn't the worst thing I've heard from him though. I've observed him somewhat on ComicVine and he suggested that Vegito was a good match for Galactus.    ND "
 http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/dark-schneider-vs-gogeta-and-vegetto/207728/#14 "
Oh he's a special one cfatalis, a special sir indeed.   ND "
very special , Newdeath , i dunno i guess he is a dbz fan "
A hardcore fan at heart.   ND "
then again he had tsuchikage as an avi, do you think this is a disguise?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @cfatalis said:

" @Newdeath: look newdeath, he is the guy who said vegitto and goggeta could BFR DS to hell...........  which is one of the rather idiotic move i have ever seen, considering DS have satan's body   he deserve to be in flcl's award "

He said that huh? Hmm..he's worse then I thought. That isn't the worst thing I've heard from him though. I've observed him somewhat on ComicVine and he suggested that Vegito was a good match for Galactus.    ND "
 http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/dark-schneider-vs-gogeta-and-vegetto/207728/#14 "

XD facepalm
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1: i have posted in your thread, go there
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @cfatalis said:

" @Newdeath: look newdeath, he is the guy who said vegitto and goggeta could BFR DS to hell...........  which is one of the rather idiotic move i have ever seen, considering DS have satan's body   he deserve to be in flcl's award "

He said that huh? Hmm..he's worse then I thought. That isn't the worst thing I've heard from him though. I've observed him somewhat on ComicVine and he suggested that Vegito was a good match for Galactus.    ND "
 http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/dark-schneider-vs-gogeta-and-vegetto/207728/#14 "
Oh he's a special one cfatalis, a special sir indeed.   ND "
very special , Newdeath , i dunno i guess he is a dbz fan "
A hardcore fan at heart.   ND "
then again he had tsuchikage as an avi, do you think this is a disguise? "
Its quite possible but we have uncovered the truth. 
 
 
ND
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath: i guess so, he deserve to be mentioned
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath: i guess so, he deserve to be mentioned "
It was needed. 
 
 
ND
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath: i guess so, he deserve to be mentioned "
It was needed.   ND "
much needed?
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Glad Newdeath killed the thread a third timeXD
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath: i guess so, he deserve to be mentioned "
It was needed.   ND "
much needed? "
Very needed. 
 
 
ND
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath: hmmmmm which version of ironman armor is the strongest if i may ask?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis said:

" @Newdeath: hmmmmm which version of ironman armor is the strongest if i may ask? "

The most powerful version of the Iron Man armor is the Thorbuster Armor which was designed to to be able to handle Rune King Thor in battle. 
 
 
ND
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:

" @cfatalis said:

" @Newdeath: hmmmmm which version of ironman armor is the strongest if i may ask? "

The most powerful version of the Iron Man armor is the Thorbuster Armor which was designed to to be able to handle Rune King Thor in battle.   ND "
conclusion in comic
 
magic = high enough level of tehcnology in power?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @cfatalis said:

" @Newdeath: hmmmmm which version of ironman armor is the strongest if i may ask? "

The most powerful version of the Iron Man armor is the Thorbuster Armor which was designed to to be able to handle Rune King Thor in battle.   ND "
conclusion in comic  magic = high enough level of tehcnology in power? "
Well Thor did project a considerable amount of energy and used a lot of power during his battle against Iron Man, when he discovered how much of a threat Iron Man could be he used his full power to completely destroy the armor. There is no doubt however that armor had some serious power. 
 
 
ND
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @cfatalis said:

" @Newdeath: hmmmmm which version of ironman armor is the strongest if i may ask? "

The most powerful version of the Iron Man armor is the Thorbuster Armor which was designed to to be able to handle Rune King Thor in battle.   ND "
conclusion in comic  magic = high enough level of tehcnology in power? "
Well Thor did project a considerable amount of energy and used a lot of power during his battle against Iron Man, when he discovered how much of a threat Iron Man could be he used his full power to completely destroy the armor. There is no doubt however that armor had some serious power.   ND "
i see, so rather magic> more than technology (i mean earth technology, not some weird device brought by omnipotent thingies)
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @cfatalis said:

" @Newdeath: hmmmmm which version of ironman armor is the strongest if i may ask? "

The most powerful version of the Iron Man armor is the Thorbuster Armor which was designed to to be able to handle Rune King Thor in battle.   ND "
conclusion in comic  magic = high enough level of tehcnology in power? "
Well Thor did project a considerable amount of energy and used a lot of power during his battle against Iron Man, when he discovered how much of a threat Iron Man could be he used his full power to completely destroy the armor. There is no doubt however that armor had some serious power.   ND "
i see, so rather magic> more than technology (i mean earth technology, not some weird device brought by omnipotent thingies) "
Indeed. 
 
 
ND
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Newdeath said:

" @Klandicar said:

" Yeah right guys, Piccolo blew up a moon with a power level of around 1300.  He'll just moon bust all these characters and it'll be a done deal.  DBZ is on a different level than these street levelers with super strength.  Beam cannon fire would also 1 shot them if he wants to cause less collateral damage.  Then there is the speed difference.  Even Roshi and Krillin were able to pull off an entire fight sequence in <1 second.  This is with power levels in the low hundreds.  I have scans if anyone is interested in that, it is an insane speed/reaction feat.  Meaning....DBZ characters can pull off dozens of hits naked to the eye in under a second.  Piccolo can simply pummel em and they would think it is a ghost because they just cant keep up. "

Klandicar I honestly do not understand why you do this. You have very limited knowledge about comic book characters and you still dare to post nonsense like this. This is evidenced because you just called Iron Man, Namor, Storm, Colossus and Green Scar street levelers which is nothing more than bordering insanity.   Having enough power to destroy the Moon is nothing when you are comparing people who have withstood powerful energy projection from the likes of Thor and The Silver Surfer. Of course it is easy to watch Dragon Ball Z and believe they can defeat anyone when you have absolutely no knowledge on other characters however what makes you think this version of Piccolo has enough power to even cause someone like lets say Green Scar flinch? Speed is not a factor when Iron Man is several times faster than Piccolo, you do realize that Iron Man has impressed even The Sentry with his speed? The Sentry is a being who is able to easily catch Sniper bullets in mid air inches away from its intended target with using any effort, Iron Man has on several occasions delivered several hits in under 0.0003 seconds. You are practically the only user who is disagreeing with everyone that Piccolo can actually win.   And again it is quite annoying when a user believes that simply because a character can destroy moons and planets with the power of their energy projection they can vaporize anyone or they will simply blow up the planet they or on and what not. If that was the case then Green Scar and Namor should have easily been defeat long ago by The Silver Surfer, Thor, Doctor Strange etc. You should know that Regular Savage Hulk withstood the equivalent of Solar Flares and Solar Flares have a lot more energy than this version of Piccolo considering that Piccolo here can destroy moons while Solar Flares destroy entire planets. The Silver Surfer could not harm Savage Hulk with a powerful energy blast stated to have enough power to destroy entire stars and more and The Hulk that is being used is Green Scar who is a lot more powerful than Savage Hulk.   I suggest you do more research and then return instead of simply assuming things. Also when you debate do not talk about a single character's feats, compare them to the opponent's feats as well to properly deduce the winner. Again everyone else has agreed that Piccolo will stop at either Namor or Iron Man and most definitely Iron Man who is faster and stronger than Piccolo.    ND "
First of all it is 0.002 seconds in the scan, not 0.0003 seconds, and it isnt referring to how fast the entire attack took.  It's funny that you say I have limited knowledge, when that scan didn't happen like you describe.  He charged a magnetic pulse that took 0.002 seconds, then waited a second before he even delivered the attack.  The time it took for the attack to hit the opponent gave no specific time but gave a speed of impact.  It wasn't several hits either, it was one attack.
 
Anyway, quit making things and learn your comics.  This is why I hang out on Comic Vine, because you Comic fanboys need someone to teach you how to read your own comics...let me know when you misinterpret more scans, I'll come back.
 
Yeah, I still think Piccolo takes this with a couple moonbusters, don't care what everyone else thinks.  Thanks for trying though.
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:

" @Newdeath: hmmmmm which version of ironman armor is the strongest if i may ask? "

The most powerful version of the Iron Man armor is the Thorbuster Armor which was designed to to be able to handle Rune King Thor in battle.   ND "


Iron man doesn't have the durability for a moonbuster either...comic characters <<< DBZ characters unless you count cosmics.
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Klandicar: Where is that scan from?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel