Piccolo vs

Topic started by Mortein on Oct. 30, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Newdeath said:

" @Klandicar said:

" Piccolo absolutely stomps this gauntlet.  If he can bust a moon he can bust anyone on that list by dropping a nuclear level KI blast on them from the sky.  Another fact is that those characters on that list can't even keep up with piccolo's speed + flight and would get dominated hand to hand by superior martial arts.  "

This version of Piccolo isn't faster or stronger than Iron Man and he doesn't have the sufficient power to harm him considering that this is Piccolo prior to Vegeta's arrival and Iron Man has withstood energy blasts from the likes of Thor and Piccolo is the best skilled fighter however every character mentioned in this battle has battled against opponents much more skilled than Piccolo. Namor is far too strong and too durable for Piccolo to handle, the same goes for WWH. "
I don't think Silver Surfer or Thor were going all out on Iron man, but if they were, and he survived than it can only be explained as a PIS. Iron Man was hurt by much less than  1 x10 ^15  Megaton
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Mortein said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @Klandicar said:

" Piccolo absolutely stomps this gauntlet.  If he can bust a moon he can bust anyone on that list by dropping a nuclear level KI blast on them from the sky.  Another fact is that those characters on that list can't even keep up with piccolo's speed + flight and would get dominated hand to hand by superior martial arts.  "

This version of Piccolo isn't faster or stronger than Iron Man and he doesn't have the sufficient power to harm him considering that this is Piccolo prior to Vegeta's arrival and Iron Man has withstood energy blasts from the likes of Thor and Piccolo is the best skilled fighter however every character mentioned in this battle has battled against opponents much more skilled than Piccolo. Namor is far too strong and too durable for Piccolo to handle, the same goes for WWH. "
I don't think Silver Surfer or Thor were going all out on Iron man, but if they were, and he survived than it can only be explained as a PIS. Iron Man was hurt by much less than  1 x10 ^15  Megaton "
They do not need to go all out against Iron Man because even whilst both Thor and Silver Surfer are holding back they still project much more power than this version of Piccolo can. Current Iron Man withstood powerful colossal lightning bolts from Thor and Thor stated that he was no longer holding back and it was Odinforce Thor who stated that and secondly Thor's lightning is augmented by mystical energies making it far more powerful than regular lightning that already is the temperature of the sun's surface. Piccolo cannot really do a lot of damage to Iron Man and lets assume he can, how is he going to harm someone several times faster than him? Iron Man exceeds Mach 8 speeds that is much faster than sound and though Piccolo is faster than sound which is roughly 770 mph we cannot assume he can reach Iron Man's speed with no evidence.
@Newdeath said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Newdeath said:

" @Klandicar said:

I don't think Silver Surfer or Thor were going all out on Iron man, but if they were, and he survived than it can only be explained as a PIS. Iron Man was hurt by much less than  1 x10 ^15  Megaton "
They do not need to go all out against Iron Man because even whilst both Thor and Silver Surfer are holding back they still project much more power than this version of Piccolo can. Current Iron Man withstood powerful colossal lightning bolts from Thor and Thor stated that he was no longer holding back and it was Odinforce Thor who stated that and secondly Thor's lightning is augmented by mystical energies making it far more powerful than regular lightning that already is the temperature of the sun's surface. Piccolo cannot really do a lot of damage to Iron Man and lets assume he can, how is he going to harm someone several times faster than him? Iron Man exceeds Mach 8 speeds that is much faster than sound and though Piccolo is faster than sound which is roughly 770 mph we cannot assume he can reach Iron Man's speed with no evidence. "
So Iron man withstood full power blasts from OF Thor ?
 If it is so than he can for sure withstand moon busting attack, and I retreat my words.

We don know how fast this Piccolo is, but we do know that Goku in his fight with Vegeta was able to go faster than Mach 50 
@Mortein said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Newdeath said:

" @Klandicar said:

They do not need to go all out against Iron Man because even whilst both Thor and Silver Surfer are holding back they still project much more power than this version of Piccolo can. Current Iron Man withstood powerful colossal lightning bolts from Thor and Thor stated that he was no longer holding back and it was Odinforce Thor who stated that and secondly Thor's lightning is augmented by mystical energies making it far more powerful than regular lightning that already is the temperature of the sun's surface. Piccolo cannot really do a lot of damage to Iron Man and lets assume he can, how is he going to harm someone several times faster than him? Iron Man exceeds Mach 8 speeds that is much faster than sound and though Piccolo is faster than sound which is roughly 770 mph we cannot assume he can reach Iron Man's speed with no evidence. "
So Iron man withstood full power blasts from OF Thor ?  If it is so than he can for sure withstand moon busting attack, and I retreat my words.  We don know how fast this Piccolo is, but we do know that Goku in his fight with Vegeta was able to go faster than Mach 50  "
Goku and Vegeta are several times faster than Piccolo and might I add that Goku can achieve light speed whilst using Instant Transmission. Well yes Iron Man can withstand that kind of damage. Most comic book characters can, for example Hulk has withstood full blunt force punches from Gladiator who has shattered entire planets with the physical force of his blows.
@Newdeath said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Newdeath said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Newdeath said:

" @Klandicar said:

So Iron man withstood full power blasts from OF Thor ?  If it is so than he can for sure withstand moon busting attack, and I retreat my words.  We don know how fast this Piccolo is, but we do know that Goku in his fight with Vegeta was able to go faster than Mach 50  "
Goku and Vegeta are several times faster than Piccolo and might I add that Goku can achieve light speed whilst using Instant Transmission. Well yes Iron Man can withstand that kind of damage. Most comic book characters can, for example Hulk has withstood full blunt force punches from Gladiator who has shattered entire planets with the physical force of his blows. "
and yet, they sometimes get hurt by something as weak as nuclear bomb
And IT is proven to be much faster than Light,
@Mortein said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Newdeath said:

" @Klandicar said:

Goku and Vegeta are several times faster than Piccolo and might I add that Goku can achieve light speed whilst using Instant Transmission. Well yes Iron Man can withstand that kind of damage. Most comic book characters can, for example Hulk has withstood full blunt force punches from Gladiator who has shattered entire planets with the physical force of his blows. "
and yet, they sometimes get hurt by something as weak as nuclear bomb "
Thats where we get the terms PIS which stands for Plot Induced Stupidity. It involves characters being harmed by things that shouldn't even be able to tickle them or when a character appears to be vastly weaker than they really are. For example: The Silver Surfer is able to fly through the cores of supermassive stars however sometimes he is harmed by nearly powerless energy blasts from someone such as Thanos or when he was pinned down by Black Panther which is simply ridiculous considering that he was shown not being able to break the hold of a human being at the peak of his physical state while he was able to break the hold of The Hulk who is able to lift in the excess of billions of tons with no known limit. 
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Mortein said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Newdeath said:

" @Klandicar said:

Where do you get that Goku was able to go Mach 50? Where is the proof for that? Do you have any scans, they would be very helpful.
@JThree47693 said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Newdeath said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Newdeath said:

" @Klandicar said:

Where do you get that Goku was able to go Mach 50? Where is the proof for that? Do you have any scans, they would be very helpful. "
 Goku at power level 5000 was flying for two days without resting to get from one end of Snake Way to the other. Snake way is 1 000 000 km long, witch means Goku was flying 5787 m/s or 17x speed of sound. Than he powered up and had Power level over 8 000, witch means he became faster as well, probably around 23 x speed of sound. Than he doubled his speed using KK, but still he was slower than Vegeta so he had to use KKx2 ,x3 and x4.  
I change my mind about this. Iron man wins 8/10
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

?????????????
Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Sonata said:
" @Mortein: But you forget a hard punch by Cell was able to KO Piccolo, WWH is serveral times stronger physically than Cell was. Even Iron man and Namor is physically stronger than Cell and can do the same thing. "
I disagree. Cell at that point had absorbed thousands to millions of people in addition to his own super strength. WWH may be stronger but if Picollo could survive blows from him he could probably survive a couple from hulk. btw i think special beam cannon would k.o. hulk not kill him but he would win via k.o.
Piccolo would mega curbstomp everyone except hulk who he could beat one way or another.
@taichokage said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Mortein: But you forget a hard punch by Cell was able to KO Piccolo, WWH is serveral times stronger physically than Cell was. Even Iron man and Namor is physically stronger than Cell and can do the same thing. "
I disagree. Cell at that point had absorbed thousands to millions of people in addition to his own super strength. WWH may be stronger but if Picollo could survive blows from him he could probably survive a couple from hulk. btw i think special beam cannon would k.o. hulk not kill him but he would win via k.o. "
First of all Special Beam Cannon does not have enough power to KO even Regular Hulk let alone Green Scar (WWH). If you think Special Beam Cannon can KO The Hulk you are actually assuming that this version of Piccolo has more power than The Silver Surfer or Thor who project a lot more energy than Piccolo especially this version of Piccolo, Savage Hulk withstood the equivalent of solar flares and did not sustain injury. Green Scar is far more durable than Savage Hulk. 

Piccolo isn't going to be able withstand a blow from Green Scar. Nappa who is several times weaker than Goku now when Goku was training with King Kai after The Cell Games he could barely move with 40 tons of weight on his body and needed to transform into a Super Saiyan to do so and this Goku was many times stronger than Nappa and obviously even at base form. This Goku couldn't move with 40 tons of weight, if Goku couldn't, Piccolo prior to the arrival of Vegeta will not be able to lift possibly 20 tons. Savage Regular Hulk supported a mountain weighing 150 billion tons on his back but Green Scar is far stronger than this, Green Scar is the strongest incarnation of The Hulk to date. A powerful straight blow to Piccolo's head would crush his skull.
! special beam cannon can eradicate the moon in an instant and it's not something he has to charge 5 minutes for.He learns to do it instantly and it could easily pierce through the opponents body. i think it could k.o. him.
Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Piccolo this early in the series need time to power up the beam cannon he wont get the time here, Green Scar has rapid healing ability, He also took a sound attack from Black Bolt whose mere whisper can destroy a city.
@FLCL1 said:
" ????????????? "
Iron man is faster and stronger than this Piccolo, have better reaction time, and could redirect Piccolos blow, and could knock out Piccolo with Punches, plus have lots of fancy gadgets.
@taichokage said:

" ! special beam cannon can eradicate the moon in an instant and it's not something he has to charge 5 minutes for.He learns to do it instantly and it could easily pierce through the opponents body. i think it could k.o. him. "

How would it KO him if even powerful energy blasts from The Silver Surfer and Thor haven't? Its easy to watch DBZ and believe they are extremely powerful at first glance but you should not believe that just because it can instantly destroy the Moon it can easily destroy The Hulk who was withstood energy blasts that can destroy entire planets. First of all a single punch from Green Scar would KO Piccolo who cannot withstand physical force equivalent to over 99 billion tons.  

Green Scar is several times more durable than lets say Hercules from Marvel. It took two blank point range full powered energy blasts from the god Michael Korvac to bring Hercules to the brink of death, Michael Korvac is an omnipotent cosmic being and one of the few beings that are more powerful than a fully fed Galactus. It took two energy blasts at blank point range, now Green Scar is a lot more durable than that and if you think Piccolo can KO Green Scar with one Special Beam Cannon then you are assuming that he can generate more energy than an omnipotent cosmic being such as Galactus or Michael Korvac.   

Second of all Regular Savage Hulk withstood the equivalent of Solar Flares that can destroy the Earth easily and he did not even sustain injury. Also he withstood full blunt force punches from Gladiator who has shattered entire moons and planets with the force of his blows. Overall Green Scar has handled an opponent much more powerful than this version of Piccolo in Sentry.

This version of Piccolo is far too weak to harm Green Scar.

@taichokage said:

" ! special beam cannon can eradicate the moon in an instant and it's not something he has to charge 5 minutes for.He learns to do it instantly and it could easily pierce through the opponents body. i think it could k.o. him. "

How would it KO him if even powerful energy blasts from The Silver Surfer and Thor haven't? Its easy to watch DBZ and believe they are extremely powerful at first glance but you should not believe that just because it can instantly destroy the Moon it can easily destroy The Hulk who was withstood energy blasts that can destroy entire planets. First of all a single punch from Green Scar would KO Piccolo who cannot withstand physical force equivalent to over 99 billion tons. 

If thor or silver surfer wonted to kill Iron man, he would be dead. full stop 
Attack that Thor and Silver surfer were using against Iron man were no where near moon busting attack. I am not saying that they cant bust planets, but they didn't use that kind of attack against iron man
@Mortein said:
"

@taichokage said:

If thor or silver surfer wonted to kill Iron man, he would be dead. full stop  Attack that Thor and Silver surfer were using against Iron man were no where near moon busting attack. I am not saying that they cant bust planets, but they didn't use that kind of attack against iron man "
I'm talking about The Hulk not Iron Man and there are certain occasions where they have tried to KO The Hulk however it hardly ever works which is why they attempt to drain his energy but nobody has ever succeeded except for The Silver Surfer.
@Newdeath said:
" @Mortein said:
"

@taichokage said:

If thor or silver surfer wonted to kill Iron man, he would be dead. full stop  Attack that Thor and Silver surfer were using against Iron man were no where near moon busting attack. I am not saying that they cant bust planets, but they didn't use that kind of attack against iron man "
I'm talking about The Hulk not Iron Man and there are certain occasions where they have tried to KO The Hulk however it hardly ever works which is why they attempt to drain his energy but nobody has ever succeeded except for The Silver Surfer. "
well, yes, Hulk can withstand moon busting attacks 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel