Piccolo vs

Topic started by Mortein on Oct. 30, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Sonata said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Sonata said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Sonata said:

" @Mortein: Do you have any scans or is this a theory? "
Scans of what? Cell lifting millions of tons? "
Yes "
A assumed you know he never lifted anything. Actually once he lifted some  huge boulder using TK. "
Exactly, but Cell didnt use TK to break Piccolo's neck, he used physical Muscle on a stronger version of Piccolo I might add. "

Since Cell never lifted anything we cant use his feats to mesure his strength.
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Mortein said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Sonata said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Sonata said:

Yes "
A assumed you know he never lifted anything. Actually once he lifted some  huge boulder using TK. "
Exactly, but Cell didnt use TK to break Piccolo's neck, he used physical Muscle on a stronger version of Piccolo I might add. "
Since Cell never lifted anything we cant use his feats to mesure his strength. "
I'm not measuring Cell Strength I'm measuring Piccolo's durability, If an attack like that was able to put him down later in the series, the same would most likely occur earlier in the series with Iron Man, Namor and WWH vast strength.
@Sonata said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Sonata said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Sonata said:

Yes "
Since Cell never lifted anything we cant use his feats to mesure his strength. "
I'm not measuring Cell Strength I'm measuring Piccolo's durability, If an attack like that was able to put him down later in the series, the same would most likely occur earlier in the series with Iron Man, Namor and WWH vast strength. "

you are messuring Piccolos durabiliy thru Cells strength, and yet you dont know how strong cell is
@Mortein said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Sonata said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Sonata said:

Yes "
I'm not measuring Cell Strength I'm measuring Piccolo's durability, If an attack like that was able to put him down later in the series, the same would most likely occur earlier in the series with Iron Man, Namor and WWH vast strength. "
you are messuring Piccolos durabiliy thru Cells strength, and yet you dont know how strong cell is "
Cell is not vastly stronger than Iron Man Namor and WWH, as we see later in the series as SS3 Goku at his max could lift an Intersection, Per Toriyama.
@Sonata said:

" @Mortein said:

you are messuring Piccolos durabiliy thru Cells strength, and yet you dont know how strong cell is "
Cell is not vastly stronger than Iron Man Namor and WWH, as we see later in the series as SS3 Goku at his max could lift an Intersection, Per Toriyama. "
When did that happen ?
You guys obviously have some opinion about cells strength so tell me how strong do you think he is, and what are you basing your opinion on. 
@Mortein said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Mortein said:
Cell is not vastly stronger than Iron Man Namor and WWH, as we see later in the series as SS3 Goku at his max could lift an Intersection, Per Toriyama. "
When did that happen ? "
I believe it was in an interview a while ago you may have to look it up.
@Sonata said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Sonata said:

" @Mortein said:
When did that happen ? "
I believe it was in an interview a while ago you may have to look it up. "
I have been reading some interviews, but it turns out they were fake.
so anyways this is  Intersection right?   http://giussani.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/intersection.jpg 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Mortein: yes, but it wasn't that crowded or that big
@Mortein said:
" @Sonata said:

" @Mortein said:

When did that happen ? You guys obviously have some opinion about cells strength so tell me how strong do you think he is, and what are you basing your opinion on.  "
DBZ is far to inconsistent to give good answers, but I believe all of the character strength is purely Energy projection not physical strength. Krillin and Tien both struggling to knock down a steel door, is prime example.
@Sonata said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Sonata said:

" @Mortein said:

When did that happen ? You guys obviously have some opinion about cells strength so tell me how strong do you think he is, and what are you basing your opinion on.  "
DBZ is far to inconsistent to give good answers, but I believe all of the character strength is purely Energy projection not physical strength. Krillin and Tien both struggling to knock down a steel door, is prime example. "
How do we know those were steel doors? As far as we know they could be as strong as adamantium
@Mortein said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Sonata said:

" @Mortein said:

DBZ is far to inconsistent to give good answers, but I believe all of the character strength is purely Energy projection not physical strength. Krillin and Tien both struggling to knock down a steel door, is prime example. "
How do we know those were steel doors? As far as we know they could be as strong as adamantium "
The hardest substance in the DBZU was the metal Supreme Kai constructed, Gero has never mentioned he he had the metal with him.
@Sonata said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Sonata said:

" @Mortein said:

How do we know those were steel doors? As far as we know they could be as strong as adamantium "
The hardest substance in the DBZU was the metal Supreme Kai constructed, Gero has never mentioned he he had the metal with him. "
and i don't think it's available to him either

didn't said metal breaks?
I remember it Broke the Z sword.

If Gero did have a metal as tough as Adamantium, why not coat his androids with the substance so they would be tougher to destroy?
because all dbz universe are dumfucks and they never think that far

in dbz combination of MORE dakka and BIGGER stick wins, always
@Sonata said:

" I remember it Broke the Z sword.  If Gero did have a metal as tough as Adamantium, why not coat his androids with the substance so they would be tougher to destroy? "

Adamantium was  exaggeration , I just wonted to say we don't know how hard were that doors.
except that, krillen wasn't powered up, and even if he was he is still the weakest of them all.   
Humans in DBZ had better technology and were more developed than we are, and Gero was their best scientist, so it is not wrong to assume that he has insure his lab with something harder than steel

anyways if you want to know what I think about DB and DBZ characters
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/db-and-dbz-one-huge-post/416190/#35 
hope this is not against rules
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
a good energy blast to everyone of them and they die KOed.
but piccolo that early was not that strong or fast at all. so its a gamble
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" a good energy blast to everyone of them and they die KOed. but piccolo that early was not that strong or fast at all. so its a gamble "
well he was faster than sound. and he so fast that he was invisible even for highly trained alien ayes  
Krillin raised his power level to signal where Gero's Hideout was, to the other Z fighters.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Klandicar said:
" Piccolo absolutely stomps this gauntlet.  If he can bust a moon he can bust anyone on that list by dropping a nuclear level KI blast on them from the sky.  Another fact is that those characters on that list can't even keep up with piccolo's speed + flight and would get dominated hand to hand by superior martial arts.  "
This version of Piccolo isn't faster or stronger than Iron Man and he doesn't have the sufficient power to harm him considering that this is Piccolo prior to Vegeta's arrival and Iron Man has withstood energy blasts from the likes of Thor and Piccolo is the best skilled fighter however every character mentioned in this battle has battled against opponents much more skilled than Piccolo. Namor is far too strong and too durable for Piccolo to handle, the same goes for WWH.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" a good energy blast to everyone of them and they die KOed. but piccolo that early was not that strong or fast at all. so its a gamble "
No. This version of Piccolo isn't powerful enough to defeat everyone of his opponents with an energy blast. Iron Man, Namor and Green Scar (WWH) have all withstood energy blasts that far exceed Piccolo's in power without sustaining injury.  

People are overestimating Piccolo. To clear things up: THIS IS PICCOLO PRIOR TO VEGETA'S ARRIVAL, 3 FIGHTERS IN THIS BATTLE ARE MUCH STRONGER THAN HIM PHYSICALLY AND HAVE WITHSTOOD MUCH MORE POWER THAN HE CAN PROJECT AND IN ADDITION, IRON MAN IS MUCH FASTER THAN PICCOLO.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel