Piccolo vs

Topic started by Mortein on Oct. 30, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Piccolo (manga, not anime) from the beginning of DBZ (before Vegeta arrived)  vs 
1) Venom and Carnage
2) Namor (Fight is few miles from water)
3) Iron man
4) Storm, Wolverine, Gambit, Cyclops and Colossus 
5) WW Hulk
 
Piccolo has 5 senzu beans and 1 day rest between fights
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

arent u on comicvine? Xd 
 
btw picclo runs it
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Piccolo wasn't all that strong at the beginning of Dbz, I say he stops hard at ironman (depending upon what armor)
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
1. Piccolo outclasses both Carnage and Venom in terms of speed and energy power. In terms of physical strength he shouldn't be at their level, lets take this into consideration. Goku at base form after the Cell Saga when he had already achieved his Super Saiyan 2 form and possibly Super Saiyan 3 was seen training with King Kai, now it is quite clear that Goku during that time was much stronger than Piccolo prior to the arrival of Vegeta and Goku could barely move with 40 tons of weight on his body and was required to transform into a Super Saiyan to move properly and quickly so we can assume that Piccolo prior to the arrival of Vegeta was much weaker than that and could possibly not even lift 20 tons or more than 20 tons while Venom lifts at least 30 tons and Carnage's physical strength is nearing 50 tons. In terms of physical strength Piccolo is outclassed however he is strong enough to harm both his opponents and because of his great speed, flight, energy manipulation and superhuman reflexes he should defeat both his opponents quite easily with minimal effort. 
 
2. Now Namor is a serious problem. Piccolo can very well fall against Namor. Namor is physically strong enough to lift 100 tons while in contact with water and after a few hours of intense physical activity out of the water his physical strength would drop to at least 90-80 tons which is still far too much physical power for Piccolo to handle considering that the version of Piccolo we are talking about is barely a 20 tonner. In terms of strength Namor is superior. 
 
In terms of speed however Namor is slower possibly. Piccolo here should be able to move/fly at least as fast as an airplane however Namor's top speed has been 100 mph so he will have a difficult time handling Piccolo's speed. Both fighters have the ability of flight.
 
Piccolo's energy manipulation really isn't a factor at all. Namor has withstood energy blasts from the likes of Thor, The Silver Surfer etc. who are both very capable of destroying planets with no effort, Piccolo at this period was not as powerful nor was he ever as powerful as Thor or The Surfer. Namor has withstood powerful blasts from Thor without sustaining injury so his durability will be a key factor against Piccolo's energy blasts. 
 
Namor also appears to possess the superior stamina considering that he has engaged in intense physical activities without tiring and his body's production of fatigue toxins is reduced however though Piccolo does have superhuman stamina he tires in at least an hour of battle whilst in this state. 
 
Overall Namor would win considering he has greater physical power, durability and enough speed to handle himself however he will have to exert himself. 
 
3. Piccolo is going to definitely fall against Iron Man. Piccolo is not physically strong enough to hold his own against an opponent who is currently able to lift 100 tons whilst in full power. 
 
Piccolo is much slower than Iron Man. Piccolo prior to Vegeta's arrival should be as fast as an airplane using a propeller however Iron Man moves and flies in the excess of Mach 8 speeds and his been known to reach orbital velocities such as 5 miles per second. 
 
Iron Man is much more durable than Piccolo. Piccolo prior to Vegeta's arrival was a weakling and could barely withstand blows from Nappa who cannot even lift 30 tons while Iron Man has withstood direct blows from Mjolnir being backed up by Thor's strength, Mjolnir is extremely hard and Thor is able to lift up to billions of tons, a hit like that to Piccolo would crush his skull. Piccolo's energy blasts will surely not harm Iron Man. 
 
Iron Man has far too much energy stored in his armor. He can theoretically absorb most of the energies Piccolo will project and he could retaliate by discharging a repulsar beam that is powerful enough to harm the likes of The Hulk who has withstood the equivalent of solar flares. A full powered repulsar beam should defeat Piccolo. 
 
4. Gambit, Cyclops and Wolverine lose, they aren't even worth mentioning. They are simply too slow to touch Piccolo.
 
Now Storm has some serious power that can kill Piccolo however Piccolo would definitely defeat Storm whatever version of Piccolo we are using (not literally). Piccolo is much faster than Storm and he can simply utilize a combination of his speed and physical strength to defeat her with a single blow considering that she only has the durability of a normal human. Storm isn't fast enough to react to anything Piccolo does if he uses his speed and if he underestimates her he will be in very serious trouble considering that Storm's lightning has harmed the likes of Gladiator etc. who have flown through the cores of stars so it depends if Piccolo fights at full power. 
 
Colossus is too slow to touch Piccolo. Colossus might have the superior physical power considering that he he lifts 100 tons at full strength and is durable however he is far too slow, Piccolo can simply BFR (Battle Field Removal) him however he would need to use a correct combination of speed and strength because if he creates a single mistake he will be in deep trouble. If Piccolo makes the mistake of trading blows with Colossus he will be knocked unconscious because he will have a material much stronger and harder than steel with 100 tons of force smashing against his skull. 
 
5. World War Hulk or Green Scar or World Breaker would utterly demolish this version of Piccolo or any version. Green Scar was physically the strongest incarnation of The Hulk to date and the smartest and was a decent warrior with skills. Regular Savage Hulk was able to support the weight of a 150 billion ton mountain on his back however Green Scar is much stronger than that and was enraged to the brink of insanity, he managed to defeat both She-Hulk (who lifts in the excess of 100 tons) and Ares (who lifts 70 tons) with a single blow and even Hercules fell before him and Hercules is strong enough to drag the island of Manhattan that weighs at least 99 billion tons while he was fighting off tidal forces however Hercules was not actually trying to fight Green Scar. Green Scar single handedly defeated the entire X-Men and The Fantastic Four. Green Scar fought The Sentry who is much more powerful than Piccolo by miles, World War Hulk at the end nearly destroyed the entire city of Manhattan and more with mere steps. There is no possible way Piccolo could defeat Green Scar, his full power will not be sufficient considering that even regular Hulk could withstand solar flares and energy blasts from the Silver Surfer. 
 
5 Senzu Beans and 1 day of rest between fights will seriously not aid him.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" 1. Piccolo outclasses both Carnage and Venom in terms of speed and energy power. In terms of physical strength he shouldn't be at their level, lets take this into consideration. Goku at base form after the Cell Saga when he had already achieved his Super Saiyan 2 form and possibly Super Saiyan 3 was seen training with King Kai, now it is quite clear that Goku during that time was much stronger than Piccolo prior to the arrival of Vegeta and Goku could barely move with 40 tons of weight on his body and was required to transform into a Super Saiyan to move properly and quickly so we can assume that Piccolo prior to the arrival of Vegeta was much weaker than that and could possibly not even lift 20 tons or more than 20 tons while Venom lifts at least 30 tons and Carnage's physical strength is nearing 50 tons. In terms of physical strength Piccolo is outclassed however he is strong enough to harm both his opponents and because of his great speed, flight, energy manipulation and superhuman reflexes he should defeat both his opponents quite easily with minimal effort.  2. Now Namor is a serious problem. Piccolo can very well fall against Namor. Namor is physically strong enough to lift 100 tons while in contact with water and after a few hours of intense physical activity out of the water his physical strength would drop to at least 90-80 tons which is still far too much physical power for Piccolo to handle considering that the version of Piccolo we are talking about is barely a 20 tonner. In terms of strength Namor is superior.  In terms of speed however Namor is slower possibly. Piccolo here should be able to move/fly at least as fast as an airplane however Namor's top speed has been 100 mph so he will have a difficult time handling Piccolo's speed. Both fighters have the ability of flight. Piccolo's energy manipulation really isn't a factor at all. Namor has withstood energy blasts from the likes of Thor, The Silver Surfer etc. who are both very capable of destroying planets with no effort, Piccolo at this period was not as powerful nor was he ever as powerful as Thor or The Surfer. Namor has withstood powerful blasts from Thor without sustaining injury so his durability will be a key factor against Piccolo's energy blasts.  Namor also appears to possess the superior stamina considering that he has engaged in intense physical activities without tiring and his body's production of fatigue toxins is reduced however though Piccolo does have superhuman stamina he tires in at least an hour of battle whilst in this state.  Overall Namor would win considering he has greater physical power, durability and enough speed to handle himself however he will have to exert himself.  3. Piccolo is going to definitely fall against Iron Man. Piccolo is not physically strong enough to hold his own against an opponent who is currently able to lift 100 tons whilst in full power.  Piccolo is much slower than Iron Man. Piccolo prior to Vegeta's arrival should be as fast as an airplane using a propeller however Iron Man moves and flies in the excess of Mach 8 speeds and his been known to reach orbital velocities such as 5 miles per second.  Iron Man is much more durable than Piccolo. Piccolo prior to Vegeta's arrival was a weakling and could barely withstand blows from Nappa who cannot even lift 30 tons while Iron Man has withstood direct blows from Mjolnir being backed up by Thor's strength, Mjolnir is extremely hard and Thor is able to lift up to billions of tons, a hit like that to Piccolo would crush his skull. Piccolo's energy blasts will surely not harm Iron Man.  Iron Man has far too much energy stored in his armor. He can theoretically absorb most of the energies Piccolo will project and he could retaliate by discharging a repulsar beam that is powerful enough to harm the likes of The Hulk who has withstood the equivalent of solar flares. A full powered repulsar beam should defeat Piccolo.  4. Gambit, Cyclops and Wolverine lose, they aren't even worth mentioning. They are simply too slow to touch Piccolo. Now Storm has some serious power that can kill Piccolo however Piccolo would definitely defeat Storm whatever version of Piccolo we are using (not literally). Piccolo is much faster than Storm and he can simply utilize a combination of his speed and physical strength to defeat her with a single blow considering that she only has the durability of a normal human. Storm isn't fast enough to react to anything Piccolo does if he uses his speed and if he underestimates her he will be in very serious trouble considering that Storm's lightning has harmed the likes of Gladiator etc. who have flown through the cores of stars so it depends if Piccolo fights at full power.  Colossus is too slow to touch Piccolo. Colossus might have the superior physical power considering that he he lifts 100 tons at full strength and is durable however he is far too slow, Piccolo can simply BFR (Battle Field Removal) him however he would need to use a correct combination of speed and strength because if he creates a single mistake he will be in deep trouble. If Piccolo makes the mistake of trading blows with Colossus he will be knocked unconscious because he will have a material much stronger and harder than steel with 100 tons of force smashing against his skull.  5. World War Hulk or Green Scar or World Breaker would utterly demolish this version of Piccolo or any version. Green Scar was physically the strongest incarnation of The Hulk to date and the smartest and was a decent warrior with skills. Regular Savage Hulk was able to support the weight of a 150 billion ton mountain on his back however Green Scar is much stronger than that and was enraged to the brink of insanity, he managed to defeat both She-Hulk (who lifts in the excess of 100 tons) and Ares (who lifts 70 tons) with a single blow and even Hercules fell before him and Hercules is strong enough to drag the island of Manhattan that weighs at least 99 billion tons while he was fighting off tidal forces however Hercules was not actually trying to fight Green Scar. Green Scar single handedly defeated the entire X-Men and The Fantastic Four. Green Scar fought The Sentry who is much more powerful than Piccolo by miles, World War Hulk at the end nearly destroyed the entire city of Manhattan and more with mere steps. There is no possible way Piccolo could defeat Green Scar, his full power will not be sufficient considering that even regular Hulk could withstand solar flares and energy blasts from the Silver Surfer.  5 Senzu Beans and 1 day of rest between fights will seriously not aid him. "
Ya know times like this when I realize why you are one of the top dogs on animevice O.o
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Tradog said:
" @Newdeath said:
" 1. Piccolo outclasses both Carnage and Venom in terms of speed and energy power. In terms of physical strength he shouldn't be at their level, lets take this into consideration. Goku at base form after the Cell Saga when he had already achieved his Super Saiyan 2 form and possibly Super Saiyan 3 was seen training with King Kai, now it is quite clear that Goku during that time was much stronger than Piccolo prior to the arrival of Vegeta and Goku could barely move with 40 tons of weight on his body and was required to transform into a Super Saiyan to move properly and quickly so we can assume that Piccolo prior to the arrival of Vegeta was much weaker than that and could possibly not even lift 20 tons or more than 20 tons while Venom lifts at least 30 tons and Carnage's physical strength is nearing 50 tons. In terms of physical strength Piccolo is outclassed however he is strong enough to harm both his opponents and because of his great speed, flight, energy manipulation and superhuman reflexes he should defeat both his opponents quite easily with minimal effort.  2. Now Namor is a serious problem. Piccolo can very well fall against Namor. Namor is physically strong enough to lift 100 tons while in contact with water and after a few hours of intense physical activity out of the water his physical strength would drop to at least 90-80 tons which is still far too much physical power for Piccolo to handle considering that the version of Piccolo we are talking about is barely a 20 tonner. In terms of strength Namor is superior.  In terms of speed however Namor is slower possibly. Piccolo here should be able to move/fly at least as fast as an airplane however Namor's top speed has been 100 mph so he will have a difficult time handling Piccolo's speed. Both fighters have the ability of flight. Piccolo's energy manipulation really isn't a factor at all. Namor has withstood energy blasts from the likes of Thor, The Silver Surfer etc. who are both very capable of destroying planets with no effort, Piccolo at this period was not as powerful nor was he ever as powerful as Thor or The Surfer. Namor has withstood powerful blasts from Thor without sustaining injury so his durability will be a key factor against Piccolo's energy blasts.  Namor also appears to possess the superior stamina considering that he has engaged in intense physical activities without tiring and his body's production of fatigue toxins is reduced however though Piccolo does have superhuman stamina he tires in at least an hour of battle whilst in this state.  Overall Namor would win considering he has greater physical power, durability and enough speed to handle himself however he will have to exert himself.  3. Piccolo is going to definitely fall against Iron Man. Piccolo is not physically strong enough to hold his own against an opponent who is currently able to lift 100 tons whilst in full power.  Piccolo is much slower than Iron Man. Piccolo prior to Vegeta's arrival should be as fast as an airplane using a propeller however Iron Man moves and flies in the excess of Mach 8 speeds and his been known to reach orbital velocities such as 5 miles per second.  Iron Man is much more durable than Piccolo. Piccolo prior to Vegeta's arrival was a weakling and could barely withstand blows from Nappa who cannot even lift 30 tons while Iron Man has withstood direct blows from Mjolnir being backed up by Thor's strength, Mjolnir is extremely hard and Thor is able to lift up to billions of tons, a hit like that to Piccolo would crush his skull. Piccolo's energy blasts will surely not harm Iron Man.  Iron Man has far too much energy stored in his armor. He can theoretically absorb most of the energies Piccolo will project and he could retaliate by discharging a repulsar beam that is powerful enough to harm the likes of The Hulk who has withstood the equivalent of solar flares. A full powered repulsar beam should defeat Piccolo.  4. Gambit, Cyclops and Wolverine lose, they aren't even worth mentioning. They are simply too slow to touch Piccolo. Now Storm has some serious power that can kill Piccolo however Piccolo would definitely defeat Storm whatever version of Piccolo we are using (not literally). Piccolo is much faster than Storm and he can simply utilize a combination of his speed and physical strength to defeat her with a single blow considering that she only has the durability of a normal human. Storm isn't fast enough to react to anything Piccolo does if he uses his speed and if he underestimates her he will be in very serious trouble considering that Storm's lightning has harmed the likes of Gladiator etc. who have flown through the cores of stars so it depends if Piccolo fights at full power.  Colossus is too slow to touch Piccolo. Colossus might have the superior physical power considering that he he lifts 100 tons at full strength and is durable however he is far too slow, Piccolo can simply BFR (Battle Field Removal) him however he would need to use a correct combination of speed and strength because if he creates a single mistake he will be in deep trouble. If Piccolo makes the mistake of trading blows with Colossus he will be knocked unconscious because he will have a material much stronger and harder than steel with 100 tons of force smashing against his skull.  5. World War Hulk or Green Scar or World Breaker would utterly demolish this version of Piccolo or any version. Green Scar was physically the strongest incarnation of The Hulk to date and the smartest and was a decent warrior with skills. Regular Savage Hulk was able to support the weight of a 150 billion ton mountain on his back however Green Scar is much stronger than that and was enraged to the brink of insanity, he managed to defeat both She-Hulk (who lifts in the excess of 100 tons) and Ares (who lifts 70 tons) with a single blow and even Hercules fell before him and Hercules is strong enough to drag the island of Manhattan that weighs at least 99 billion tons while he was fighting off tidal forces however Hercules was not actually trying to fight Green Scar. Green Scar single handedly defeated the entire X-Men and The Fantastic Four. Green Scar fought The Sentry who is much more powerful than Piccolo by miles, World War Hulk at the end nearly destroyed the entire city of Manhattan and more with mere steps. There is no possible way Piccolo could defeat Green Scar, his full power will not be sufficient considering that even regular Hulk could withstand solar flares and energy blasts from the Silver Surfer.  5 Senzu Beans and 1 day of rest between fights will seriously not aid him. "
Ya know times like this when I realize why you are one of the top dogs on animevice O.o "
Thanks.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath:
didnt this piccolo destroy a moon
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1: everyone destroy the moon in DBZ, it is not that special
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Piccolo absolutely stomps this gauntlet.  If he can bust a moon he can bust anyone on that list by dropping a nuclear level KI blast on them from the sky.  Another fact is that those characters on that list can't even keep up with piccolo's speed + flight and would get dominated hand to hand by superior martial arts. 
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
The way I see it Piccolo stops at  WW Hulk, he is the only one who could withstand moon busting attack  
 Venom and Carnage are going down easily. maybe they are little bit stronger,  but all piccolo has to do is to fly up and destroy everything under him.  10/10 for P.
 Namor is stronger than Piccolo but he is to slow for piccolo, and if piccolo becomes giant piccolo, he could match (or surpass) namors strength as well. 9/10 for piccolo
  Iron man vs Piccolo would be most even fight here, and could go both way. Iron Man is more than few times stronger, and can fly faster (Piccolo is only around Mach 1) , but I think Piccolo has as good reaction time as Iron man and since he could one shout Iron man with moon busting attack I give him this win.  6/10 for Piccolo (he would use 2 senzu beans during this fight)
 Storm, Wolverine, Gambit, Cyclops and Colossus vs piccolo. Now if piccolo plays this smart he could win, first he has to speed blitz Storm, and than Cyclops. After that it is easy win for Piccolo. But team could win this as well, specially if he don't kill storm in first few seconds. 7/10 for piccolo
WW Hulk is probably little bit slower than Spider man, who is 15x faster than normal human. Would that be enough to hit Piccolo? The way I see this, Hulk would withstand everything piccolo do to him and eventually Piccolo will tier up and became slower, while hulk will become faster, and then Hulk would punch him. He would KO him with first punch and kill with second. But there is also a possibility that Hulk wont be able to withstand  repetitive moon busting attacks. 
I give this to Hulk 9/10  (Piccolo would use 3 senzu beans during this fight) 
 
This is 50 Megaton A- bomb  (or 57 ??)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxD44HO8dNQ
To destroy moon you would need more than 1 x10 ^15  Megaton. Hope you understand now.
 
And something about Piccolos durability. Nappa was most likely able to destroy objects much bigger than moon, and he used his full power attack on Piccolo. Yet after  Piccolo was hit by it, he was alive for few more seconds.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYJUvj7VTxM
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALdzXbdYHWg&feature=fvw  
 

Post by Sonata (35,691 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Mortein: But you forget a hard punch by Cell was able to KO Piccolo, WWH is serveral times stronger physically than Cell was. Even Iron man and Namor is physically stronger than Cell and can do the same thing.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Sonata said:

" @Mortein: But you forget a hard punch by Cell was able to KO Piccolo, WWH is serveral times stronger physically than Cell was. Even Iron man and Namor is physically stronger than Cell and can do the same thing. "

First, I said WWH  would kill piccolo in two punches.
Second, I believe Cell would be able to lift millions of tons, so I disagree with your statement how Iron man and namor are stronger than Cell.
 
Still Iron man and Namor are stronger than This Piccolo. I believe This Piccolo is 20-40 T
Post by Sonata (35,691 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Mortein: Do you have any scans or is this a theory?
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
 @Mortein: Deleted your pirate site links sice it not allowed on this site. You don`t even need those you can just upload them directly to this site
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Kelleth said:

"  @Mortein: Deleted your pirate site links sice it not allowed on this site. You don`t even need those you can just upload them directly to this site "

Didn't even know that was pirate site
why aren't they forbidden on comicvine?
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Sonata said:
" @Mortein: Do you have any scans or is this a theory? "
Scans of what? Cell lifting millions of tons?
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Mortein: Cuz we have a different set of rules one of which is to not allow links to sites that distributes fan translated manga for free (which we call pirate sites).
and now you know ^^
Post by Sonata (35,691 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Mortein said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Mortein: Do you have any scans or is this a theory? "
Scans of what? Cell lifting millions of tons? "
Yes
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Sonata said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Sonata said:

" @Mortein: Do you have any scans or is this a theory? "
Scans of what? Cell lifting millions of tons? "
Yes "
A assumed you know he never lifted anything.
Actually once he lifted some  huge boulder using TK.
Post by Sonata (35,691 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Mortein said:
" @Sonata said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Sonata said:

" @Mortein: Do you have any scans or is this a theory? "
Scans of what? Cell lifting millions of tons? "
Yes "
A assumed you know he never lifted anything. Actually once he lifted some  huge boulder using TK. "
Exactly, but Cell didnt use TK to break Piccolo's neck, he used physical Muscle on a stronger version of Piccolo I might add.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel