Piccolo vs Trunks and Goten

Topic started by Auron on Jan. 10, 2010. Last post by UssjFutureTrunks 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
who win?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

this is actually a good fight 

but ill say piccolo maybe
Piccolo stomp
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Which Trunks?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Are these Kid Goten and Kid Trunks? 

ND
@Newdeath:
i think its adult trunks because if it isnt piccolo stomps
@FLCL1: I know but I am still curious to know the versions of Goten and Trunks being used here. 

ND
@Newdeath:
lol i think he logged out
@FLCL1: He did but just for the sake of the battle I will post my argument.  

If it is Kid Trunks and Kid Goten against Piccolo then Piccolo wins for the following reasons: 

Both Trunks and Goten at full power have achieved their Super Saiyan forms. During the World Tournament Saga prior to Majin Buu's awakening whilst in a disguise in their Super Saiyan forms they fought Android 18 and they both showed significant struggle against the android while she did not show much visible physical effort during the battle. Piccolo back during the Android Saga displayed more power than Android 17 by gaining a slight advantage during his battle with him however due to Android 17's limitless energy supply he had the advantage in stamina, now that was roughly 7 years ago and during the years that passed all the way to the Buu Saga one could assume how much power Piccolo gained through training during the timeskip.  

Piccolo 7 years before Majin Buu displayed power slightly above that of Android 17 who is more in turn slightly more powerful than Android 18 whom Super Saiyan Kid Trunks and Super Saiyan Kid Goten combined struggled against during a fight in the World Tournament and if one considers how many years had passed since the Android Saga then Piccolo would have gained a tremendous power boost since that Saga clearly suggesting that Piccolo possesses power much higher than that of a regular Super Saiyan so I conclude that Piccolo could easily defeat Trunks and Goten. 

ND
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Piccolo wins for the reasons already stated(by Newdeath)
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Couldn't they fuse and become Gotenks? If this is kid Trunks and Goten, then kid Gotenks was capable of going SS3. I don't think Piccilo can beat a SS3.
@Newdeath:
couldnt agree more
Picc
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i think its adult trunks because if it isnt piccolo stomps

piccolo cant stomp goten let alone trunks.

whilst in a disguise in their Super Saiyan forms they fought Android 18 and they both showed significant struggle against the android while she did not show much visible physical effort during the battle.

no. they only showed effort in base. once trunks became a super saiyan, he fired one blast, then 18 fired a disc and it was over. trunks had to supress said blast and scared the shit out of 18 who was not fazed by a big bang attack from vegeta.

Piccolo back during the Android Saga displayed more power than Android 17

their powers were stated by 16 as equal.

and during the years that passed all the way to the Buu Saga one could assume how much power Piccolo gained through training during the timeskip.  

nothing. hes still weaker than kaioshin for gods sake.

whom Super Saiyan Kid Trunks and Super Saiyan Kid Goten combined struggled against during a fight in the World Tournament

no they didnt. the fight was short and once the kids turned ssj, 18 had no hope and goten was basically yelling at trunks to take it easy and not kill her. which means trunks CAN kill her if he went to full force.

Piccolo possesses power much higher than that of a regular Super Saiyan

no he does not. he possessed higher power than android saga ssjs. ssj is not a set power level. piccolo was easily surpassed by ssj vegeta and ssj trunks post rosat as they can keep up with cell jrs and piccolo could not, stated by cell.

goten by himself stomps badly.

Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Piccolo stomps them badly, unless they fuse.

Piccolo > 17 
Piccolo > Semi-Perfect Cell

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Trunks and Goten seemed to be roughly = to 18 pre ROSAT, maybe post ROSAT they would be = to semi perfect cell?
Its likely by the end of the cell saga piccolo became = or perhaps > to semi perfect cell.
I'd say picolo could fuck them up 1v1, but 2v1 might go the other way. 
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

trunks and goten fuse ad kick piccolo in his balls
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,157 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Piccolo wins, since Goten & Trunks like to fool around a lot (If they fuse then it be over for Piccolo)
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Piccolo stomps them badly, unless they fuse.

wrong.

Trunks and Goten seemed to be roughly = to 18 pre ROSAT

equal in base form. once they went ssj, 18 knew she had to try and cut them in half and disqualify them rather than keep the fight going. a supressed attack from trunks scared the shit out of her.

maybe post ROSAT they would be = to semi perfect cell?

just goten alone > semi perfect cell pre tournament post gohan training.

Piccolo wins, since Goten & Trunks like to fool around

if they fool around it means they are toying with him.

Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@UssjFutureTrunks
Goten and trunks are not semi-perfect level, individually.  (I would say they are Early SSJ Vegeta level, Android 18 level at best)
How can they possible be semi-perfect level? They have displayed nothing to suggest this.

Piccolo pre-ROSAT > SSJ Vegeta pre-ROSAT
(Piccolo fusion made him the strongest Z-fighter for a little while. His power clearly dwarfed SSJ Vegeta)

Piccolo pre-ROSAT >= Android 17 
(Piccolo, was going to fight all three androids and was likely saving spare energy for the rest, i believe Piccolo is only slightly stronger than 17)

SSJ Vegeta post-ROSAT > Semi-perfect Cell
(After going in the ROSAT for 1st time Vegeta > Semi-perfect)

Piccolo post-ROSAT > SSJ Vegeta post-ROSAT > Semi-perfect Cell
(Piccolo going in ROSAT for 1st time should be much stronger than this Vegeta, the power gap should be similar to what it was before both went in ROSAT)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel