piccolo vs onslaught

Topic started by piccolo on Oct. 14, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:
" I needed a good laugh and this thread gave me much more. "
it gave you headaches? "
Nope it just made me laugh uncontrollably.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:
" I needed a good laugh and this thread gave me much more. "
it gave you headaches? "
Nope it just made me laugh uncontrollably. "
this should get into facepalm thread
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Piccolo gets destroyed. And when the hell was he ever the strongest?
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@JThree47693 said:
" Piccolo gets destroyed. And when the hell was he ever the strongest? "
after he fused with kami and fought 17, right before the rest of em went in the time chamber. so he was only the strongest for like 1 day, but im pretty sure thats what he referred to.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"@JThree47693 said:
" Piccolo gets destroyed. And when the hell was he ever the strongest? "
after he fused with kami and fought 17, right before the rest of em went in the time chamber. so he was only the strongest for like 1 day, but im pretty sure thats what he referred to. "

yep thats most likly wat he was talkin bout
Post by sharingan (33 posts) See mini bio Level 1
damm stupid thread
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Quick, make a Vegeto vs. Onslaught thread to avenge piccolo!
@Klandicar said:
" Quick, make a Vegeto vs. Onslaught thread to avenge piccolo! "
even then vegeto might not win.......
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@cfatalis said:

" @Klandicar said:

even then vegeto might not win....... "

Well, might as well pit the strongest against the strongest.  My opinion is that Vegeto would take it out though.  I question whether onslaught can fight at the speed Vegeto was fighting at first of all, especially as shown in the anime.  Also, can he take blasts from Vegeto?  They would be beyond solar system busting because Cell was stated to be a solar system buster and we know Vegeto is >>> Cell.  When you think of how much power his KI blasts would have I'm not sure Onslaught can survive them.  Then there is Vegeto's resistance to damage and magic (Buu's candy beam) in how he was able to fight even while a piece of candy.  Might make the reality warping a bit less effective since Vegeto seems to defy reality (fighting candy would normally be impossible).  Hmmm...he has some good feats now that I think about it. 
@Klandicar said:
"@cfatalis said:

" @Klandicar said:

Well, might as well pit the strongest against the strongest.  My opinion is that Vegeto would take it out though.  I question whether onslaught can fight at the speed Vegeto was fighting at first of all, especially as shown in the anime.  Also, can he take blasts from Vegeto?  They would be beyond solar system busting because Cell was stated to be a solar system buster and we know Vegeto is >>> Cell.  When you think of how much power his KI blasts would have I'm not sure Onslaught can survive them.  Then there is Vegeto's resistance to damage and magic (Buu's candy beam) in how he was able to fight even while a piece of candy.  Might make the reality warping a bit less effective since Vegeto seems to defy reality (fighting candy would normally be impossible).  Hmmm...he has some good feats now that I think about it.  "

You need to read up on Onslaught my friend, infact, there is an Onslaught vs SSJ4 Gogeta thread on here, look it up and you would see why Onlsaught destroys Vegito with realtive ease.
@JThree47693 said:
" @Klandicar said:
"@cfatalis said:

" @Klandicar said:

Well, might as well pit the strongest against the strongest.  My opinion is that Vegeto would take it out though.  I question whether onslaught can fight at the speed Vegeto was fighting at first of all, especially as shown in the anime.  Also, can he take blasts from Vegeto?  They would be beyond solar system busting because Cell was stated to be a solar system buster and we know Vegeto is >>> Cell.  When you think of how much power his KI blasts would have I'm not sure Onslaught can survive them.  Then there is Vegeto's resistance to damage and magic (Buu's candy beam) in how he was able to fight even while a piece of candy.  Might make the reality warping a bit less effective since Vegeto seems to defy reality (fighting candy would normally be impossible).  Hmmm...he has some good feats now that I think about it.  "
You need to read up on Onslaught my friend, infact, there is an Onslaught vs SSJ4 Gogeta thread on here, look it up and you would see why Onlsaught destroys Vegito with realtive ease. "
onslaught might as well, blink him out of existence, he is a reality warper....
Post by Sonata (35,514 posts) See mini bio Level 20
OMG Onslaught would solo the DBZ cast, with his high Level Reality Manipulation.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

HAHAHAHAHAHA 

Onslaught can beat picollo easily, you must not know who onslaught is.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm glad this dethroned Captain Marvel Vs Gaara

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/respect-galactus-and-heralds-49846/     

I felt like posting a Galactus respect thread, so I did.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@JThree47693 said:
"
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/respect-galactus-and-heralds-49846/      I felt like posting a Galactus respect thread, so I did. "

Why?
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/respect-galactus-and-heralds-49846/      I felt like posting a Galactus respect thread, so I did. "
Why? "
that's the reason
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

GAR Ditto will manrape this thread
 GAR Ditto will manrape this thread
@Nerx: digglet
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: My bad man , but if one diglet is this GAR wbt the dugtrio?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel