Piccolo vs Meta Cooler

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on June 9, 2014. Last post by BloodSprinkles 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,991 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Dream: Come on dude, you know the movies don't take place during the actual canon timeline. Cooler's Revenge is a perfect example of that. Goku was on Yardrat learning instant transmission, while in the movie that never happened.

Post by LHWKnight (2,810 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Jinbeifan1: that is because they focused a lot more power and remember the first time Goku did it be himself. then when he tried to blast him with the Kamehameha cool was unharmed and then Goku tried punching him again and it didn't work.

the only reason why goku and vegeta were able to do it was because it was to super saiyans instead of one and if they hadn't given him enough time to reform he would have be immune to their next attack.

Post by Dream (8,308 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@nishi99: While there are some flaws to their placement due to contradictions in events from the manga (since the movies obviously existed to cash in on DBZ's popularity), the movies were still meant to be placed during certain major events in the show's storyline.

And now that I think about it, the placement I have for the sixth movie may be a ways off based on the appearance of Goku and Vegeta as SSJs and Gohan not being an SSJ, thus the movie would more likely be sometime before the Android saga. Still, I picture Kamiccolo losing here as it took the combined effort of two Super Saiyans to off one of the Metal Coolers and Meta-Cooler would be a worst threat for Piccolo to deal with than 17 thanks to the robot's regenerative and reactive evolution abilities.

Post by BloodSprinkles (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream:

In my opinion:

Kamiccolo>SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta (Androids Saga)

Vegeta was pounded by Android 18, and Goku would have been as well. Kamiccolo was stronger than Android 17, who is stronger than Android 18.

Therefore it shouldn't take too much effort for Kamiccolo to defeat Meta Cooler

Here's how I see it:

SSJ Goku: 4

SSJ Vegeta: 4

Meta Cooler: 7-8

Android 18: 10

Android 17: 11

Kamiccolo: 12

So Kamiccolo should take it without much difficulty.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,261 posts) See mini bio Level 13

This movie had to have taken place pre RoSaT, just look at Gohan, with that said, Piccolo should in handily as I doubt that Goku and Vegeta's tag team at that point could pose a real threat to him like they did to Cooler.

@Dream: The movie came out between ep 129 and 130, so you might be right about it taking place before the Androids. I also agree that the movies took place during or between certain Sagas. But again the movie timelines are a little different then the canon timeline, like Cooler's Revenge & Tree of Might especially. As for the fight i don't see Cooler winning this since he lost to two SSJ's who would lose pretty fast against either of the Androids. The way i see it Kamiccolo = Android 17 > Android 18 >> SSJ Vegeta > or = SSJ Goku. Metal Cooler would have a shot at beating The Future Androids though.

@BloodSprinkles: @nishi99: Kamiccolo stronger than 17? I'd say the two were equal to one another since neither could get the upper hand on each other during their battle before Imperfect Cell popped up.

Post by othus12 (8,007 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i still dont see how piccolo is ever gonna keep up with cooler's IT. vegeta was getting stomped and the only reason they won was because goku knew IT.

@Dream: Yeah they were pretty much equal in power, even 16 said it.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I see Piccolo winning here with high diff. Mainly due to the fact that Piccolo was a cut above the regular SSJ level of strength. The main issue here is IT from Cooler.

Post by gokugx (408 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Dream: i dont think they were Ascended SSJ. In that case Kamicollo is above SSJ and can take 2 SSJ easily. I say Piccolo for the huge fusion power boost.

Post by gokugx (408 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@BloodSprinkles said:

@Dream:

In my opinion:

Vegeta was pounded by Android 18, and Goku would have been as well. Kamiccolo was stronger than Android 17, who is stronger than Android 18.

Here's how I see it:

I would give Vegeta 4.5 / 5 cause Piccolo said he may surpassed Goku.

@gokugx said:

@BloodSprinkles said:

@Dream:

In my opinion:

Here's how I see it:

I would give Vegeta 4.5 / 5 cause Piccolo said he may surpassed Goku.

I don't think that was in the manga, though it is a possibility.

@SpeedForceSpider: How so? Even as Super Saiyans, Goku and Vegeta had a great amount of difficulty against one Meta-Cooler and I'd picture him at least being stronger than Android 17 thanks to his regeneration and reactive evolution abilities, as well as Piccolo's fusion with Kami giving him enough power only to equal 17 yet not outright surpass him.

@Dream:

Well the Goku and Vegeta ins the Return of Cooler are absically their Android Saga equivalents, and both of them wouldn't have stood a chance against Android 18.

They were able to beat one of the Meta Cooler's.

So, logically, Piccolo should be able to do it, except easier.

Post by shotx (3 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@BloodSprinkles: Goku and Vegeta barely beat Meta-Cooler with their combined effort while Piccolo was at least equal to 17 in power, the latter not having regeneration and reactive evolution abilities. Many of the DBZ movies have had villains that were significantly stronger than the saga equivalent level that Goku and the Z Fighters would be at. I'd say Meta-Cooler is stronger than 17 in this case.

Post by Sonata (35,691 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Most are forgetting that Goku was able shatter meta cooler by himself with a high speed charge. Goku could have finished off cooler there but he didn't know that cooler could regenerate. Piccolo at a higher level of power should be able to do the same much easier. Only IT and regen from cooler will give Piccolo a headache outside of that Piccolo should win.

@Dream:

So Vegeta, who got beaten down by Android 18, and Goku, who would've shared the same fate, can beat Meta Cooler together.

And your saying that Meta Cooler is stronger than Android 17, who is stronger than Android 18, who is much stronger than SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta.

It doersn't make sense.

Also, remember, Android 17 has infinite stamina and chi (as well as Android 18), which helped him in the battle.

Piccolo was stronger, though not by much, than Android 17, though the infinite stamina and chi is what kept the battle equal, in my opinion.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel