Piccolo vs Meta Cooler

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on June 9, 2014. Last post by BloodSprinkles 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,283 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Battle takes place on New Namek

Kamiccolo

Metal Cooler, No group of clones just the one Goku and Vegeta fought together first

Post by nishi99 (1,706 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kamiccolo easily, Goku and Vegeta beat him when they were SSJ's.

Post by GeneralVan (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@nishi99: was Goku at FPSSJ or just a regular Super Saiyan when he fought Meta Cooler?

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (643 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Meta Cooler

@GeneralVan: Regular Super Saiyan.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (643 posts) See mini bio Level 12

what can piccolo do???......moon bust level?

Post by flashback180 (668 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Meta Cooler he can fight in instant transmission. And has a 100+ copy of himself.

Post by Justalittlegirl (938 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Meta Cooler due to regen. I don't think Piccolo can hurt him enough to put him down.

Post by GeneralVan (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@nishi99: If he only has to fight one than Piccolo wins.

Post by BloodSprinkles (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@OfficialRikudouSennin:

That's in BoZ. This version can casually planet bust

OT: Is this Pre-RoSaT or Post-RoSaT Piccolo?

Either way, Piccolo wins.

Post by othus12 (6,872 posts) See mini bio Level 13

meta cooler wins. he is android 18 level with cell level regen.

@othus12:

Well Piccolo/Kamiccolo was a lot stronger than Android 18, and considering that it didn't take a Full Power Kamehameha from a SSJ2 to completely destroy Meta Cooler, I say his regeneration isn't up to par with Cell's. So Piccolo wins.

Kamiccolo = Android 17 > Android 18 > SSJ Vegeta > or = SSJ Goku.

Post by Dream (7,656 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@GeneralVan: The battle with Meta-Cooler is apparently set during the two week wait for the Cell Games. If this is the case, Kamiccolo would be screwed since Goku and Vegeta as Full-Power and Ascended Super Saiyans respectively struggled at stopping just one of them.

@nishi99:

I would put it more like this:

Kamiccolo>Android 17>Android 18>SSJ Vegeta>=SSJ Goku

I think Kamiccolo was stronger, though Android 17's infinite stamina and chi helped.

@Dream:

It can't fit anywhere perfectly, though since Gohan still looks like he was before he went into the RoSaT, and isn't a Super saiyan, and the same with Goku not being a SSJ the whole time makes me think that it is In the Cell Saga somewhere, though not during the Cell Games wait.

Also, Vegeta looked like a SSJ, not an ASSJ, because he didn't have the extra bulk.

@Dream: I think that's by manga time, the movies go by anime time. It came out between ep 129 and 130. Plus it would make no sense since their all in their Android Saga states.

Post by Dream (7,656 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@nishi99: Yet Cooler arrived on Earth in the fifth movie when Goku was present on the planet and he could become a Super Saiyan, implying that said movie took place during the timeskip between Mecha Frieza's demise and the arrival of the Androids. Also, Vegeta's ability to go Super Saiyan wasn't revealed until after Goku felt victim to his heart virus. The two week period is the most probable time that the sixth movie would have taken place.

@Dream: Still though Gohan didn't go super saiyan and Trunks hadn't arrived again yet. These filler movies are so much filler it hurts some times :P Anyway I'm pretty sure that neither are ascended SSJ's yet, Which means both would have been eating the dirt had they fought against the androids, but does that put cooler on the androids level? hmm

Post by LHWKnight (2,735 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@BloodSprinkles:

ah but you are forgetting something, any damage he takes regenerates and the flaws in his design are corrected.

@LHWKnight: That didn't seem to work when they punched him then blasted him to finish him off. And no hoard of many Meta coolers to back him up :P

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel