piccolo vs martian manhunter

Topic started by SSJjanemba on Jan. 2, 2011. Last post by Sonata 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,404 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

cool pic huh? to make it fair mm isn't aloud to mind rape
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Piccolo. 
He can wipe out cities as Piccolo Daimao, destroy the moon in seconds at the beginning of Z- before fighting the Saiyans, training with Kaio, merging with Nail, or fusing with Kami.  
This is to much power for MM, likely one ki blast could win it. 
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Martian Manhunter, and easily. Not only is he far physically stronger than Piccolo is (he along with Wonder Woman and Superman were seen pulling the entire Earth, not to mention he has drawn blood from beings as powerful as Supergirl and Superman), but he is nearly as durable as Superman, I doubt Piccolo is harming him. Superman has been shown easily withstanding three particle beams powered by the core of three separate planets without showing any discomfort, surviving a supernova explosion at blank point range was impressive as well, Martian Manhunter who is nearly as durable can almost withstand that exactly. Not to mention Superman has held a black hole in his palms, both a great strength and durability feat, MM could probably do it as well. Now saying that Supes does not even have moonbusting durability is just idiotic since he crashed into the Shadow Moon at light speed (he has physical mass, unlike energy) and we do not know what the Shadow Moon is made of or what kind of energy it contained, secondly he has survived much much worse. So I doubt MM is going to fall against any moonbusting, even planetbusting attacks.  

Though it won't kill him, MM can literally rip Piccolo apart with his vastly superior strength, he can punch him out of Earth's orbit as well. He has the speed necessary to keep up with Piccolo. But the biggest reason I believe MM will destroy Piccolo, is due to his immense telepathic abilities. He can easily destroy Piccolo's mind, he doesn't have to get physical. A simple mindrape will suffice. 

ND
The power of Piccolo. 

As Piccolo Daimao (power level of 260) 

Wipes out a town effortlessly 

Destroys Kings Castle 

To get a better sense of scale, this is what the explosion looked like animated 

The blast easily dwarfs an entire mountain range 

Piccolo at this point already has more ki than necessary to destroy a moon, here he states he can destroy the world-and in fact later he explains that every year he will destroy 1/43 of the world for fun.
As Ma Jr, his power level rises to over 300. 

Here he vaporizes everything on Papaya Island. 

Just after the fight with Radditz, while his powerlevel is under 1000, Piccolo easily destroys the moon in seconds. 

Piccolo then trains to fight the Saiyans, dies, trains with Kaiosama, go's to Namek and fuses with Nail. 
His power becomes so great he is able to fight second form Freeza, who's powerlevel is over 1 million, and who in his weaker first form could destroy worlds.  
In the Cell Saga Piccolo fuses with Kami, and his power is such that he is able to fight First Form Cell and c17 (certainly his power has reached well over 150 million, which was Freeza's final level) Piccolo continues to train and is a match for a Cell jr.  

Add to this Piccolo's regeneration, his size alteration, his magic materialization, and his array of techniques. (mafuba gaeshi, makkankosappa, gekiretsu kodan, can split into multiple forms in the anime ect.) and Piccolo has the clear advantage.  

In this fight mind rape is not allowed, but even if it were Piccolo could likely hold his own against MM. 

Z senshi have been seen to overcome mental attacks via ki.

Here we see Chaozu using physic powers to attack Son Goku 

Here he uses his mind to control Kurririn 

Here we see those same powers useless on Nappa  

Not only is Piccolo's ki is far greater than Nappa's, but Piccolo himself also has psychic abilities as a Namek and mystical abilities as former god of earth. 
He possesses telekenetics, as Kami he can possess people, and he can invasively read thoughts:

Since Piccolo has the huge fire power advantage, the combat speed advantage, and many useful other powers, I give him the clear win here. 
@hitsusatsu11: None of that will even harm MM. He's too durable. Also no telepath in DBZ has ever shown the power and mental capability on MM's level, Nappa resisting mediocre telepathic attacks doesn't make much of a difference. True Piccolo has psychic abilities but merely reading minds indicates that his telepathy is weak. I doubt he can resist a serious mindrape from MM. 

ND
@Newdeath said:
" @hitsusatsu11: None of that will even harm MM. He's too durable.   
None of that will hurt MM? 
Attacks far above planetbusting will not hurt the MM? 

Also no telepath in DBZ has ever shown the power and mental capability on MM's level, Nappa resisting mediocre telepathic attacks doesn't make much of a difference. True Piccolo has psychic abilities but merely reading minds indicates that his telepathy is weak. I doubt he can resist a serious mindrape from MM.  ND "
What psychic feats does MM have? 
As I said, it seems with sharpening of spirit and increase in ki z senshi's mental abilities blossom 

From the Daizenshuu
From the Daizenshuu
And it seems Z senshi are quite capable of fighting mental battles: 

And Piccolo's mental powers are stronger than the saiyans and humans it seems. 
(He has even possessed people, ect.)
@hitsusatsu11: DBZ doesn't have very impressive mental feats. It doesn't prove much on Piccolo's case. I doubt Piccolo will be spamming planet-busting attacks at someone who can probably mindrape him before he does it. Superman easily withstood a 3x planet busting attack, MM being nearly as durable can easily do the same. MM has forced Joker to become sane (for a defined period of time) by finding the humanity hidden in his psyche. Considering its THE Joker, it is quite an impressive feat, since we all know how insane and devoid of humanity Joker is. 

ND
@Newdeath: So Piccolo who is literally thousands and thousands of times more powerful than when he easily destroyed the moon won't spam planetbusters? Tanking a laser powered by the cores of three planets is not the same as tanking attacks capable of destroying worlds. MM making the joker sane is cool (since the joker is a cool charcater, and batsh$%t crazy) but he is just a human with no real powers. If anything Kami (who is now part of Piccolo) fully possessing a human is a better feat. 
@hitsusatsu11: I don't think so. The Joker's psyche is far too complex to just easily make it sane. I'll find some scans with MM's psychic feats if possible.  

ND
@Newdeath: True the joker does have a complex psyche. But since mindrape is not allowed here anyway, I think the MM's best bet will be to rely on intangibility and hope that he is completely over his fear of fire, even at the subconscious level-since ki blasts tend to cause fiery explosions.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

with out mind rape i believe piccolo would take  this
@hitsusatsu11: The scans below show Martian Manhunter making The Joker sane: 

In the scan below Martian Manhunter is seen reading the mind of every person on Earth: 

The next scan shows him keeping Vishnu (a skyfather) at sleep by using his telepathic abilities: 

He has even managed to put the entire Justice League to sleep, then takes them to the dream realm: 

Martian Manhunter even managed to read the mind of Dr. Destiny (who was omnipotent at the time, although Destiny was a little confused): 

He has cast telepathic illusions in the minds of White Martians that were attacking him: 

He has also used his telepathic abilities to stop a rampaging man who had just acquired omnipotence:  

He easily stops the Spectre's rant by forcing his way into the being's mind with a telepathic shout and take him to the astral plane: 

Therefore I conclude that MM can easily mindrape Piccolo. 

ND
@hitsusatsu11: Without mindraping he can still win. You even explained how, by cleverly using his intagibility and his other abilities, he can most likely pull of a win. 

ND
Post by TrouserSnake91 (31 posts) See mini bio Level 3
ok he doubled the power of a planetbuster when he fought 2nd form cell (original form was 500k, he was 1mil as was 2nd form), he later fused with kami, which after, he was equal in power to cell,who even in his first form, according to gero's calculations, was at least semigalaxy busting, and could easily defeat androids who are about 10x as strong as that 2nd form frieza, and definitely galaxybusting by the time he reached his final form. he later held his own against a cell jr whom was about half as strong as cell's perfect form, which was about 10x stonger than his original form, meaning piccolo was many times stronger than when he was hear galaxybusting, so in short? Piccolo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. MM. no contest
Post by willyvereb (5,939 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@hitsusatsu11: Those scans doesn't mean jack against MM.
As ND said he's comparable to Superman in power accompanied with extremely potent mental powers. Anything Piccolo can do, MM can do even better or more.
Comic vs DBZ battles are stupid for that reason. It's like an alternative to Goku vs Superman.
Not as if DBZ can stand up to even Magneto in full power...
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I doubt a superman level character would be able to tag anyone faster then Frieza, and since mind rape is off, I'll chose Piccolo ftw.
At the end of DBZ Piccolo is most likely on pair with Cell.

@willyvereb said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Those scans doesn't mean jack against MM. As ND said he's comparable to Superman in power accompanied with extremely potent mental powers. Anything Piccolo can do, MM can do even better or more. Comic vs DBZ battles are stupid for that reason. It's like an alternative to Goku vs Superman. Not as if DBZ can stand up to even Magneto in full power... "
I completely disagree. 
A superman level character is completely out of his league against a casual planetbuster, and those scans indicate a much higher power.  
MM cannot fight as fast as Piccolo, and is not near as destructively powerful.  

Magneto is from a different company as MM, so its quite irrelevant. 
But most low tier Z character would stomp him.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,404 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now
@hitsusatsu11:
well superman has fought a universe buster so i wouldn't say he's out of his league. it depends on supeman he can increase his strength to match other characters
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@willyvereb said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Those scans doesn't mean jack against MM. As ND said he's comparable to Superman in power accompanied with extremely potent mental powers. Anything Piccolo can do, MM can do even better or more. Comic vs DBZ battles are stupid for that reason. It's like an alternative to Goku vs Superman. Not as if DBZ can stand up to even Magneto in full power..."

magneto would get stomped my saiyan saga characters
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
MM wins
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel