Piccolo vs Dabura

Topic started by MisterShin on Aug. 12, 2010. Last post by taichokage 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Piccolo vs Dabura
Piccolo has knowledge of Dabura's spit.
How does this go, i think they are both close in power level.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I would bet on Dabura, Piccolo was useless in buu saga, and for Dabura we at least know his power is similar to SPC.
Post by JackHammer (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7
As much as I like Piccolo, Dabura has this.
I think Piccolo is around Perfect Cell level, he looked forward to facing Goku at the world tournament, which suggests that he had maybe surpassed SSJ Goku @ Cell Games.
Also we see that Piccolo his regen improved since Cell Games, because he regenerated from being shattered to pieces in a few secs just like Perfect Cell.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Dabura.... he gave Gohan (SSJ2) a good challange..... even tho Goahn didn't train for 7 years... piccolo was still not as strong as Gohan at that time!!!  
Post by mysticboy (144 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Dabura after a great fight
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Dabra.
@DBZ_universe said:
" Dabura.... he gave Gohan (SSJ2) a good challange..... even tho Goahn didn't train for 7 years... piccolo was still not as strong as Gohan at that time!!!   "
By the way Gohan was only in SSJ against Dabura. Gohan was also SSJ against Fat Buu who he knew was more powerful than Dabura.
@MisterShin said:
" @DBZ_universe said:
" Dabura.... he gave Gohan (SSJ2) a good challange..... even tho Goahn didn't train for 7 years... piccolo was still not as strong as Gohan at that time!!!   "
By the way Gohan was only in SSJ against Dabura. Gohan was also SSJ against Fat Buu who he knew was more powerful than Dabura. "

yes Gohan was only SSJ but later in the fight he transform to SSJ2 and still Dabra gave him a challange.... and pluss Dabra is at SPC level and i don't think Piccolo has gotten to that level untill GT.....
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,495 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now
@DBZ_universe said:
"@MisterShin said:
" @DBZ_universe said:
By the way Gohan was only in SSJ against Dabura. Gohan was also SSJ against Fat Buu who he knew was more powerful than Dabura. "
yes Gohan was only SSJ but later in the fight he transform to SSJ2 and still Dabra gave him a challange.... and pluss Dabra is at SPC level and i don't think Piccolo has gotten to that level untill GT..... "

dabura is nowhere super perfect cell lvl, gohan was alot weaker when he fought on par with dabura then when he fought cell as a kid, dabura wouldnt beat kid ssj2 gohan or super perfect cell, but as for this battle, it could go either way imo
Post by MrDirector786 (4,505 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I'm going with Dabura on this one.
@DBZ_universe said:
" @MisterShin said:
" @DBZ_universe said:
yes Gohan was only SSJ but later in the fight he transform to SSJ2 and still Dabra gave him a challange.... and pluss Dabra is at SPC level and i don't think Piccolo has gotten to that level untill GT..... "
Sorry but in the manga he was SSJ for the entire battle.
@MisterShin:
your right i was refering to the anime... but yeah you are right!!! he was SSJ in the entire battle.... I forgot bout the manga...
Post by Sonata (35,514 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Dabura showed  a little more than Piccolo, I believe he would win here.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Stone spit to the face
Post by taichokage (14,190 posts) See mini bio Level 20
They are actually close But Dabura was ever so slightly shy of adult ssj2 Gohan where Piccolo was only somewhere above ssj1 but way below ssj2. Also Dabura had the spit which he already owned Piccolo with. Dabura wins I believe.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel