Piccolo vs Cheetah

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Jan. 30, 2014. Last post by Erik 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14

EoS Piccolo

Current 52 Cheetah

Battle takes place in forest where she lives

They start 20 meters apart

Both in Character

Post by LHWKnight (2,717 posts) See mini bio Level 12

she kept pace with the flash and almost won had she not have kissed him, which allowed him to take her speed or something like that.

that being said i am not all that sure she could beat piccolo

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I'm surprised there aren't more takers on this fight yet :p

Post by katanalauncher (405 posts) See mini bio Level 6

New 52 Cheetah wins.

Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@LHWKnight said:

she kept pace with the flash and almost won had she not have kissed him, which allowed him to take her speed or something like that.

that being said i am not all that sure she could beat piccolo

Doesn't everyone keep up with Flash at some point or another, unless Flash is going all out it doesn't really mean much.

Heck I doubt Cheetah even has city level durability, let alone take a casual attack from Piccolo.

Post by ownagepants (380 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Son_Wukong: She casually takes blows from a no holds barred wonder women who is a mountain buster.

@ownagepants said:

@Son_Wukong: She casually takes blows from a no holds barred wonder women who is a mountain buster.

So Piccolo vapes her with a casual moon buster? :/

@Son_Wukong: Scratch that she has gone toe to toe with superman at planet buster.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I lean more towards Piccolo but I fully admit I don't know for sure.

@ownagepants said:

@Son_Wukong: Scratch that she has gone toe to toe with superman at planet buster.

Yeah I'm pretty certain for Cheetah to go head to head with Superman, Superman was jobbing as he usually does with fodder villains.

Provide proof she won't be vaped by a moon buster and Radditz saga Piccolo doesn't kill her with ease.

@Son_Wukong: http://www.comicvine.com/cheetah-minerva/4005-8344/forums/cheetah-respect-thread-1497065/

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,230 posts) See mini bio Level 21

LOL! Piccolo just need to fly, she won't be doing anything to him if he is in the air

@ownagepants:OK so her new 52 feat is kneeing Superman, which isn't too impressive since her powers stem from magic.

She also caught Flash by suprise who wasn't going anywhere near full speed.

Still not seeing any reason why she doesn't get vaped by a casual ki blast from Radditz saga Piccolo.

Post by Justalittlegirl (827 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Piccolo's not touching her, but she likely can't hurt him. Piccolo just takes a few billion hits that he can't even see before blasting the entire area to nothing.

Post by BlackRockShooter (18 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Piccolo curb stomps, Cheetah may be fast for her universe but Piccolo is overall faster and stronger. Even evil king piccolo was able to wipe out an entire city with a simple swipe from his hand. No matter how you put it DC and Marvel come short on output of energy and power vs DBZ thats just how it is see.

This is a feat of just King Piccolo who is considered less than a fly at this point in the series, Cheetah gets stomped by this piccolo much less the piccolo that fused with kami and nail. Piccolo stomps.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Yoshi ftw

Post by Erik (128 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Drat! I should have been reading New 52 WW. I saw a scan of Wonder Woman handling Superman when Cheetah bloodlusted him during the New 52. Not sure how the fight played out because I only got to see one out-of-context scan but if she was able to take even a single punch from Superman, she should have the durability to hang with Piccolo.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@BlackRockShooter said:

Piccolo curb stomps, Cheetah may be fast for her universe but Piccolo is overall faster and stronger. Even evil king piccolo was able to wipe out an entire city with a simple swipe from his hand. No matter how you put it DC and Marvel come short on output of energy and power vs DBZ thats just how it is see.

This is a feat of just King Piccolo who is considered less than a fly at this point in the series, Cheetah gets stomped by this piccolo much less the piccolo that fused with kami and nail. Piccolo stomps.

Uh, in this case yeah, but they don't have more energy output than all of Marvel and DC.

Post by Kobra678 (3,124 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@BlackRockShooter said:

Well, it depends on the characters being compared. Some character stomp all of DBZ.

Post by taichokage (12,922 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah. I could draw up a list. But it seems that Cheetah might lose this.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel