Piccolo and Pikkon run a small gauntlet.

Topic started by niBBit on April 17, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Piccolo (EoS)

Pikkon (Cell Saga)

- All Bloodlusted.

- No Prep.

- Cell Games Tournament Arena.

------------------------------------------------

Round 1: Olibu, East Supreme Kai, Super Vegeta (Cell Games)

Round 2: Teen Gohan FPSSJ (Bojack Movie), Goku FPSSJ (Cell Games), West Supreme Kai.

Round 3: Perfect Cell (100%), Bojack (100%).

Bonus Round: Adult Gohan SSJ2.

How far does team green go?

EDIT: Changed Pikkon (Buu Saga) to Cell Saga (first appearance). I might change Piccolo from EoS to Buu Saga but i will see how this goes first.

Post by Cardle_grave (71 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Pikkon loses Bojack 100% and Also Full power perfect cell unless he uses blazing shoot

but he loses to SSj2 adult gohan for sure

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

We don't know piccolo's eos exact power so as pikkon, I think they win round 1 100%, round 2 70%, round 3 40% and bonus round 10%

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

They'd get to Adult Gohan.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

They easily win round 1 and get murked in round 3.

Round 2, I'd give it to goku and gohan. Goku ties with pikkon while gohan one shots piccolo

Post by Masterofdeath (2,242 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

@supernova7005: I don't think Gohan could one shot a EOS Piccolo who had been training since the cells games and is even stronger then cell.

@Masterofdeath said:

@supernova7005: I don't think Gohan could one shot a EOS Piccolo who had been training since the cells games and is even stronger then cell.

piccolo is nowhere close to cell. dabura calls him trash while he considers ssj gohan (who is weaker than kid ssj gohan) to be a worthy opponent

Post by Masterofdeath (2,242 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

@supernova7005: still highly doubt it would be a one shot.

@supernova7005 said:

@Masterofdeath said:

piccolo is nowhere close to cell. dabura calls him trash while he considers ssj gohan (who is weaker than kid ssj gohan) to be a worthy opponent

Gohan when he fought Dabura was SSJ2, and he did not call Piccolo trash. His only comment was towards Babidi and that was ''Three of these fighters possess enormous amounts of energy'' he was refering to Goku/Gohan/Vegeta who where hiding behing the rocks in there base form.

@niBBit said:

Gohan when he fought Dabura was SSJ2, and he did not call Piccolo trash. His only comment was towards Babidi and that was ''Three of these fighters possess enormous amounts of energy'' he was refering to Goku/Gohan/Vegeta who where hiding behing the rocks in there base form.

Chapter: 447 (DBZ 253), P11.4

Context: talking about how Yamu and Spopovitch were followed by Goku and co.

Babidi: “Get rid of the trash besides those 3 [Goku, Gohan, Vegeta], then return to the spaceship right away. That way, I think those 3 will fly into a rage and follow you inside for sure.”

.....So piccolo was included in the trash. which proves Cell >> Buu saga gohan >>> EoS piccolo

@supernova7005 said:

@niBBit said:

Chapter: 447 (DBZ 253), P11.4

Context: talking about how Yamu and Spopovitch were followed by Goku and co.

Babidi: “Get rid of the trash besides those 3 [Goku, Gohan, Vegeta], then return to the spaceship right away. That way, I think those 3 will fly into a rage and follow you inside for sure.”

.....So piccolo was included in the trash. which proves Cell >> Buu saga gohan >>> EoS piccolo

That doesn't prove Cell>>Gohan>>Piccolo. Piccolo before he went in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber was already stronger than Android 17. When he came out Trunks commented on how strong he became, Piccolo at this point is probably not as strong as Super Vegeta perhaps more in the range of Semi-Perfect Cell. 7 Years have passed (Buu Saga) and Piccolo at this point should definitly be stronger than Super Vegeta (before Cell Games), i'm not saying Piccolo was training as intensly as he always does seeing as those 7 years where peace times but he should definitly be alot stronger than before. EoS should be a little stronger, only little because to me its seems like Piccolo has become soft somehow, he's not the warrior he used to be. Adding all this up he should definitly be stronger than Adult Gohan SSJ seeing as how Gohan is weaker than he was when he faced Cell.

This is all a rough estimate because for all we know Piccolo kept his game up during those 7 years and EoS. Perhaps when he first came out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber he was already on Vegeta's lvl, Piccolo is pretty beastly when it comes down to training. Babidi's statement is also wack because he says that 3 of them possess lots of energy and the rest is trash, he doesn't seem to be worried about there power and neither is Dabura.... its pretty clear that he's not sensing there true power otherwise Babidi and Dabura would have shit themselfs when he would have senses Goku's SSJ3 power. Even in his fight with Gohan, Dabura and Babidi did not expect that Gohan would be this powerfull, even after the battle Dabura said ''I must admit they are stronger than i thought'' If Piccolo was close or already on Super Vegeta's lvl than after 7 years + EoS he should definitly be in Goku FPSSJ/Perfect Cell league.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

piccolo wouldnt even make it the first round , pikkon would tho and stop @bojack 100%

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
They stop at round 2. Gohan in FPSSJ is too much for these guys.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel