Phoenix of the White Crown VS Saint Seiya

Topic started by ArtsyGal on Nov. 18, 2012. Last post by takashichea 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Why it is that when ever I make a break the same Saint Seiya overhyping starts again ?

Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Oh hey it's this guy again.

Beating the same dead horse all over again.

Post by Metalslash (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Jinbeifan1 said:

phoenix is nigh omnipotent, only a few things have the power to beat like living tribunal and spectre, other than that idk

there is no such thing like nigh omnipotent or near omnipotent. Either someone is omnipotennt or hes not omnipotent. She would effortlessly curbstomp spectre based on feats as well as statements.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@eddz99 said:

@Jinbeifan1: Scathan beat living tribunal ( MANY LIVING TRIBUNALS ) with little to no effort... so i bet any other high tier celestials can do it.

I don't know where you're getting that from, no version of the Phoenix could beat the LT (even the Phoenix Force itself) and there is only one LT in all of existence.

That said, Phoenix still stomps easily.

LT and phoenix both are stated to be second only to the creator TOAA so they are equal

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,135 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Metalslash: go to Comicvine, at the Spectre's full power it won in a battle against the Phoenix at least last time I checked it did, I dont know the details of how or why but it did. And I dont feel like looking it up lol

Post by Metalslash (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@Metalslash: go to Comicvine, at the Spectre's full power it won in a battle against the Phoenix at least last time I checked it did, I dont know the details of how or why but it did. And I dont feel like looking it up lol

WOW excellent point !!

I am impressed to see that now a days, fan debates are more valuable than scans an proofs. Thats why i guess you ignored the scan and said this nonsense.

Spectre at his best in history(COIE) is still multiversal. Phoenix has

1) two omniversal feats.

2) three multiversal feats

3) three universal feats

4) a statement that White Phoenix is more scary than any other thing in marvel.

5) a direct statement that Phoenix Force is second to ToAA who created omniverse.

and all this is excluding hyperboles.

i too don't like to go search scans for 1, 2 and 3, also it isin't needed here.

scan for 5 is already posted and scan for 4 -

READ - "you scared the universal forces MOST OF ALL"

Post by taichokage (12,460 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Interesting. I still doubt Phoenix is LT level though. Official Marvel Sources put LT as second only to TOAA not just statements. Also LT has an omniversal feat as well in a DC Marvel crossover. Still, Phoenix is above Elder God and probably Abstract level. Phoenix wasn't among those beaten by Thanos with the IG nor was LT and with Rachel Summers as its Avatar it beat Galactus.
Post by Metalslash (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@taichokage said:

Interesting. I still doubt Phoenix is LT level though. Official Marvel Sources put LT as second only to TOAA not just statements. Also LT has an omniversal feat as well in a DC Marvel crossover. Still, Phoenix is above Elder God and probably Abstract level. Phoenix wasn't among those beaten by Thanos with the IG nor was LT and with Rachel Summers as its Avatar it beat Galactus.

since 2009 disney owns marvel and have authority over its website. And since they don't know a shit about marvel thus they writer horrible things there. team Avengers and team x men(without phoenix) have been stated all powerful and galactus, stranger, LT are specially remarked as NOT all powerful HAHAHAHA they even remark that LT do NOT have infinite power so don't go by anything stated there.

Phoenix and LT both are stated 2nd to toaa however in LT's case its highly doubtful cuz he himself said it (may be for scaring protege) and in the same comic "gardians of galaxy" he got his butt kicked by protege LOL. Phoenix on the other hand never actually lost. She lost to xorn magneto ON PURPOSE as it was explained in another comic.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,135 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Metalslash: Let me get one thing straight: I barely read any of that because I could care less. Go to Comicvine and debate with them about the Phoenix's supposed superior power over the spectre, I couldnt care less, and just because she scared her universes more powerful beings, that doesnt mean she can scare the DCU's supreme beings. In most cases she will, but whether she would scare the spectre or not? I dont know I dont care but make your case about it somewhere else. This fight is phoenix and seiya who phoenix should curb stomp

Post by taichokage (12,460 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Yeah, that's all that's important. Phoenix wins effortlessly either way.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Metalslash said:

@Jinbeifan1 said:

phoenix is nigh omnipotent, only a few things have the power to beat like living tribunal and spectre, other than that idk

there is no such thing like nigh omnipotent or near omnipotent. Either someone is omnipotennt or hes not omnipotent. She would effortlessly curbstomp spectre based on feats as well as statements.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@eddz99 said:

@Jinbeifan1: Scathan beat living tribunal ( MANY LIVING TRIBUNALS ) with little to no effort... so i bet any other high tier celestials can do it.

I don't know where you're getting that from, no version of the Phoenix could beat the LT (even the Phoenix Force itself) and there is only one LT in all of existence.

That said, Phoenix still stomps easily.

LT and phoenix both are stated to be second only to the creator TOAA so they are equal

Way to necro the whole thread, I posted that ages ago.

FYI, there are inconsistencies riddled across both Marvel and DC. See other comics, the LT is stated to be above the Phoenix Force. Go to Comicvine, they will all happily tell you that LT>>Phoneix Force. Moreover, the LT's feats dwarf anything seen by any incarnation of the Phoenix. Can the phoenix hold megaverses in the palm of its hand? Can the phoenix exist outside of universes?

Clearly shows that the Watcher has a lot of thinking to do. The Phoenix Force is the abstract entity with control over life, but the LT was created as the ultimate judge of TOAA, capable of judging even the abstracts (and is therefore more powerful). The PF is honestly closer to the likes of Eternity than the LT.

To give you some idea:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56904/2478852-1329066_livingtribunal_phoenix06_super.jpg

Also, the Watcher's claim in that comic is undermined even more by the fact that there are beings under TOAA who are still beyond the PF and the LT (e.g. Pre-retcon Molecule Man).

Post by Metalslash (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@Metalslash said:

@Jinbeifan1 said:

phoenix is nigh omnipotent, only a few things have the power to beat like living tribunal and spectre, other than that idk

there is no such thing like nigh omnipotent or near omnipotent. Either someone is omnipotennt or hes not omnipotent. She would effortlessly curbstomp spectre based on feats as well as statements.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@eddz99 said:

@Jinbeifan1: Scathan beat living tribunal ( MANY LIVING TRIBUNALS ) with little to no effort... so i bet any other high tier celestials can do it.

I don't know where you're getting that from, no version of the Phoenix could beat the LT (even the Phoenix Force itself) and there is only one LT in all of existence.

That said, Phoenix still stomps easily.

LT and phoenix both are stated to be second only to the creator TOAA so they are equal

Way to necro the whole thread, I posted that ages ago.

FYI, there are inconsistencies riddled across both Marvel and DC. See other comics, the LT is stated to be above the Phoenix Force. Go to Comicvine, they will all happily tell you that LT>>Phoneix Force. Moreover, the LT's feats dwarf anything seen by any incarnation of the Phoenix. Can the phoenix hold megaverses in the palm of its hand? Can the phoenix exist outside of universes?

Clearly shows that the Watcher has a lot of thinking to do. The Phoenix Force is the abstract entity with control over life, but the LT was created as the ultimate judge of TOAA, capable of judging even the abstracts (and is therefore more powerful). The PF is honestly closer to the likes of Eternity than the LT.

To give you some idea:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56904/2478852-1329066_livingtribunal_phoenix06_super.jpg

Also, the Watcher's claim in that comic is undermined even more by the fact that there are beings under TOAA who are still beyond the PF and the LT (e.g. Pre-retcon Molecule Man).

"LT is stated to be above Phoenix" PROVE IT. SHOW SCAN !

i don't care about LT fanboys of comic vine who take his feat and overhype to ridiculous proportions. LT never holded megaverse. He holded brothers who are embodiment of multiverse/megaverse NOT the multiverse in its real form. READ THIS CAREFULLY ---

Beyonder came to earth. and His reality was millions of times bigger than multiverse and he was ALL THAT WAS in his reality so beyonder is actually millions times greater/bigger than multiverse. and he was there standing in earth so in other words earth actually HOLDED him. Does it mean earth is millions times greater than multiverse ? NO because beyonder was in human form not in his "millions times multiverse " form. SIMILARLY Tribunal holded brothers in their transformer type looking form NOT in their multivese form.

SO that feat accounts for nothing more than holding a giant humanoid of skyscrapper size. LT's best feat is defeating IG which is multiversal and is clearly below White Phoenix as stated in scan i posted. There is another scan which shows that IG derives it power from Big Bang and Phoenix is embodiment of Big Bang.

Thus Watcher is absolutely correct.

Molecule man is multiversal hence below Phoenix. Phoenix transformed galan to galactus granting him his power and galactus at his best is shown to be OMNIVERSAL. So Phoenix is omniversal as well.

AND we are getting out of topic AND i have post limit. Lets continue this in private messages

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Metalslash said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@Metalslash said:

@Jinbeifan1 said:

phoenix is nigh omnipotent, only a few things have the power to beat like living tribunal and spectre, other than that idk

there is no such thing like nigh omnipotent or near omnipotent. Either someone is omnipotennt or hes not omnipotent. She would effortlessly curbstomp spectre based on feats as well as statements.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@eddz99 said:

@Jinbeifan1: Scathan beat living tribunal ( MANY LIVING TRIBUNALS ) with little to no effort... so i bet any other high tier celestials can do it.

I don't know where you're getting that from, no version of the Phoenix could beat the LT (even the Phoenix Force itself) and there is only one LT in all of existence.

That said, Phoenix still stomps easily.

LT and phoenix both are stated to be second only to the creator TOAA so they are equal

Way to necro the whole thread, I posted that ages ago.

FYI, there are inconsistencies riddled across both Marvel and DC. See other comics, the LT is stated to be above the Phoenix Force. Go to Comicvine, they will all happily tell you that LT>>Phoneix Force. Moreover, the LT's feats dwarf anything seen by any incarnation of the Phoenix. Can the phoenix hold megaverses in the palm of its hand? Can the phoenix exist outside of universes?

Clearly shows that the Watcher has a lot of thinking to do. The Phoenix Force is the abstract entity with control over life, but the LT was created as the ultimate judge of TOAA, capable of judging even the abstracts (and is therefore more powerful). The PF is honestly closer to the likes of Eternity than the LT.

To give you some idea:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56904/2478852-1329066_livingtribunal_phoenix06_super.jpg

Also, the Watcher's claim in that comic is undermined even more by the fact that there are beings under TOAA who are still beyond the PF and the LT (e.g. Pre-retcon Molecule Man).

"LT is stated to be above Phoenix" PROVE IT. SHOW SCAN !

i don't care about LT fanboys of comic vine who take his feat and overhype to ridiculous proportions. LT never holded megaverse. He holded brothers who are embodiment of multiverse/megaverse NOT the multiverse in its real form. READ THIS CAREFULLY ---

Beyonder came to earth. and His reality was millions of times bigger than multiverse and he was ALL THAT WAS in his reality so beyonder is actually millions times greater/bigger than multiverse. and he was there standing in earth so in other words earth actually HOLDED him. Does it mean earth is millions times greater than multiverse ? NO because beyonder was in human form not in his "millions times multiverse " form. SIMILARLY Tribunal holded brothers in their transformer type looking form NOT in their multivese form.

SO that feat accounts for nothing more than holding a giant humanoid of skyscrapper size. LT's best feat is defeating IG which is multiversal and is clearly below White Phoenix as stated in scan i posted. There is another scan which shows that IG derives it power from Big Bang and Phoenix is embodiment of Big Bang.

Thus Watcher is absolutely correct.

Molecule man is multiversal hence below Phoenix. Phoenix transformed galan to galactus granting him his power and galactus at his best is shown to be OMNIVERSAL. So Phoenix is omniversal as well.

AND we are getting out of topic AND i have post limit. Lets continue this in private messages

I have nothing to continue with someone who gives such a hilarious post as a serious argument.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/115/shistoryie9.jpg/

Oh look, LT exists on a plane beyond space and time. He is capable of perceiving and existing across all universes simultaneously. Also, did you not see my other scan? The Phoenix clearly answers to the LT.

I could give you more scans, some with Pre-retcon Molecule Man, which show that he was beyond any of them (omnipotents aside), how he effortlessly repaired the damage done by the Beyonder to multiverses. But tell you what, I'll just give you this link. It has all the scans you'll need:

http://www.comicvine.com/molecule-man/4005-11880/forums/molecule-man-owen-reece-respect-thread-24510/

Note that in one of them it explicitly states that he is the second most powerful being in existence (above the LT), just behind Pre-Retcon Beyonder (who is wholly omnipotent).

Galactus is omniversal? Sorry, we're done. Anyone who thinks that has no credibility when it comes to Marvel knowledge.

If you want to believe that Galactus>Pre-Retcon Molecule Man then you really, really need to do more rreading. Hopefully that link will help.

Post by Metalslash (54 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@GIRUGAMESH said:

I have nothing to continue with someone who gives such a hilarious post as a serious argument.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/115/shistoryie9.jpg/

Oh look, LT exists on a plane beyond space and time. He is capable of perceiving and existing across all universes simultaneously. Also, did you not see my other scan? The Phoenix clearly answers to the LT.

I could give you more scans, some with Pre-retcon Molecule Man, which show that he was beyond any of them (omnipotents aside), how he effortlessly repaired the damage done by the Beyonder to multiverses. But tell you what, I'll just give you this link. It has all the scans you'll need:

http://www.comicvine.com/molecule-man/4005-11880/forums/molecule-man-owen-reece-respect-thread-24510/

Note that in one of them it explicitly states that he is the second most powerful being in existence (above the LT), just behind Pre-Retcon Beyonder (who is wholly omnipotent).

if you have nothing to continue then why did you reply ? And since you can't prove anything thus you call it hilarious.

being beyond time and space means nothing infront of phoenix cuz she is embodiment of big bang which created time and space

It was Phoenix force without any host and without host phoenix can't use its full power. You can relate it with symbiotes. They have power but can function only when they have host. And thats the only reason i see why phoenix needs host. Once it is one with the host AND the host has full access to its power ( like white phoenix) it becomes 2nd only to TOAA as watcher said and it is never contradicted apart from one PIS of losing to xorn. BUT in same issue it was hinted that Jean was needed in another reality. As was established by the title to be reborn at the required point, Jean had to die. It is the way of the Phoenix

as i said molecule man is just multiversal. Beyonder is NOT omnipotent. Nobody in marvel except ToAA is omnipotent. That statement about molecule man and beyonder was clearly wrong cuz ToAA is above them both

@GIRUGAMESH said:

Galactus is omniversal? Sorry, we're done. Anyone who thinks that has no credibility when it comes to Marvel knowledge.

If you want to believe that Galactus>Pre-Retcon Molecule Man then you really, really need to do more rreading. Hopefully that link will help.

its very clear who lacks knowledge

Post by takashichea (10,612 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now
Moderator

I'm just going to lock this to prevent an argument from getting uglier. I'm not a battle person, but from the majority, it says Phoenix. I'll go with them.

If you want to open this thread, go and submit a petition at the Over The Limit!: AV Battle Community Vote Thread.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel