phoenix ikki vs the soul society

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Oct. 10, 2010. Last post by ssjsuperman 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
 ikki in his bonze cloth. 

The society unaware at first untill ikki breaks down the door.

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Ikki in a matter of minutes (if even)
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
SS 

In the other thread ppl were saying Jack Raken can take down 1000 BS
@hitsusatsu11: who is   Jack Raken had how could he even touch ikki and what is bs
@hitsusatsu11: What is BS?
@rein: Bronze Saints
@hitsusatsu11: 0_o Like the stock bronze saints? I mean theirs a pretty big difference between he strong bronze saints and the weak ones.
@ssjsuperman: Jack rakan is a upper tier negima character. 
@hitsusatsu11: ikki is no normal bronze saint he has the 7 and 8 sense that alone puts him at gold saint level also he cant die  

he also has a great speed advantage he was beaten by a specter  but later came back and speedbliz them.
@rein: Ya fodder
@hitsusatsu11: specters are not fodder gold saints with he is fighting in the current manga are not fodder  

if ikki goes all out this wont take long.
Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ssjsuperman: if you have that opinion the you already had a winner in mind. bleach spite. also aizen cant die either.
@ssjsuperman: He was referring to Rakan taking out 2000 BS fodder characters.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
It's due to speedblitz. Fodder Bronze Saints doesn't have much speed feats. Also I wonder: Is it Ikki when he just had his Bronze Cloth or EoS Ikki with limited to Bronze Cloth? There's a huge difference between the two. Bronze cloth or not, EoS Ikki is FTL. He can literally punch each and every Shinigami to space in the matter of seconds.
@willyvereb: I was referring to current ikki with bronze cloth I thought sense i posted a current pic that would explain it but i should have stated it.
Post by FuhrerRoyMustang (69 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Unlike most comic book characters, Ikki has spiritual awareness, so seeing them will be no problem. If it's to the death, there's no way he's losing. Also, there are 3 versions of his Bronze Cloth, which one is being used here?
@FuhrerRoyMustang: outside of the anime there was only one bronze cloth I believe the cloth you see up there
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel