Phantom Troupe VS Team 00

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Dec. 11, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,886 posts) See mini bio Level 16

This might be good

Rules

Phantom Troupe have 10 days of prep and team 00 have 3 days of prep, everyone is in character, standard equipment for all , team 00 has 10 - 13 so it's even , the troupe knows about 10's weakness , If speed is a problem then it's equal

Location - Meteor City

Both sides start 26 feet away from each other

bump

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If you make speed equal you Kill 002 and 009, 010 x/- and 013 powers

Most of the cyborg crew haves enhanced strenght and durability, but still I dont see them winning against the Troupe, 004 vs Franklin would be fun to watch. Unless they have the speed powers thus they would flat out murder the Ryodan, specially 13 and his invisible robot

@Kuro_San: well i said if it's a problem so i never said it was equal

@SMXLR8: You dont seem to see the problem, with the speed the 009 and the other will flat-out murder the Ryodan, a massacre, without it they lose, if you equalize they lose, and if you dont they win, plain and simple, so I think that's a problem for a fight

@Kuro_San: how about some have speed but others don't

@SMXLR8: If 009, 0010 -/+ or 0013 have their speed they will fuck the Ryodan up

@Kuro_San: well with prep it would not be a easy win

@SMXLR8: Dont think so, the Speedester in 00 make anything that enters in contact with them while they move at super speed explode, and they move fast enough to avoid getting caught in the blast they generate, they would murder the Ryodan in mere seconds

is anyone else going to comment on this I would like other in put about this fight

Post by sasuke0447 (174 posts) See mini bio Level 8

what anime or manga is team 00 off of?

@sasuke0447: cyborg 009

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well all i can say is those explosions better be super powerful because I honestly don't see them getting beyond Uvo/Ugo. He took a rocket to the body and the only thing on him with damage was his shirt. Honestly if any of them get caught by uvo he is going to bite off their heads. Also with prep hisoka will know their abilities and since not even the troupe fully know his team 00 probably won't even get to figure it out. When they attack him he can just attach invisible bungee gum onto them one by one and them pull them into one area where uvo can just "Straight right with some nen added" as their female member keenly put it. Then they will leave the girl to vaccuum them up~

@TheNeutralOne: they don't know what the other side can do all they know is 10's weakness

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8: they don't really need to know their weaknesses they just need hisoka to hit them or get hit by them to attach his bungee gum. Also the girl(who's name i keep forgetting) can just order her vaccuum to suck them inside and if not kill them that will at the very least hinder them from moving while they struggle to get out of the suction any of the troupe can just kill them.

@TheNeutralOne: the 00 team has speed on their side and i said 10's weakness not the others still it would not be easy for both sides

bump

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel