Perfect Form Cell ( Perfection ) Vs. Green Latern

Topic started by mydeathlyways on Dec. 15, 2010. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I believe he has more stamina & endurance.  

if that was true that power of gohan wouldn't have affected him so much. 

Silver Surfer would defeat him and most other cosmics as well that are not nigh omnipotent.

look what he did to amazo  

and look this feat of durability : 

surviving the ground zero destruction: 

he can transmutate as well: 

turning ray blast into confeti , those ki blast would look  ridiculous:

and  before cell attacks the ring will detect it :  

there is no doubt cell has good physical force , speed and attacks , but hal has a lot of ways to beat him .
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Heres the thing, even if ppl want to pretend Cell is just a walking hyperbole and cannot destroy a solar system, he's still at least a casual multi planet buster who at the very least fights faster than light. 

This kind of power is to much for the modern JL to defeat, let alone hal jordan. Every time a villain comes around who matches the JL they are not as powerful as cell (take DD for example) 

Add to this that Cell can use instant movement, TK, split into 4, create Cell jr.s who also can destroy a world, who in the anime stopped a giant meteor with one hand, who has displayed h2h fighting beyond hal's wildest dreams, knows all the z senshi's moves (taiyoken, kamehameha, makkankosappo, Freeza's lock on Kienzan ect.) and I do think this is to much for the JL to handle.   

Cell's fighting skills: displays the speed of his blasts, and his combat speed, which is enough to help him against the instant shunkan ido technique. 

Cells blast go's out into space quickly, but goku dodges with IT 
Cells blast go's out into space quickly, but goku dodges with IT 

Goku appears behind Cell with the Shunkan ido technique 
Goku appears behind Cell with the Shunkan ido technique 

Cell manages to avoid Son Goku's instant counter attack
 Cell manages to avoid Son Goku's instant counter attack

Goku explains his instant movement   
Goku explains his instant movement   

While Cell's speed is not instant, he claims it is enough to help him counter Goku, certainly much much faster than earlier lightspeed beams and Z senshi who dodged them.    
 While Cell's speed is not instant, he claims it is enough to help him counter Goku, certainly much much faster than earlier lightspeed beams and Z senshi who dodged them.    

And Cell in his SP form adds Goku's instant movement to his arsenal.  
And Cell in his SP form adds Goku's instant movement to his arsenal.  

Cells ki is so large that just by powering up the earth is brought to the breaking point, note this is simply the full power of his kanzentai form, this is not even SPC 
Cells ki is so large that just by powering up the earth is brought to the breaking point, note this is simply the full power of his kanzentai form, this is not even SPC 

And of course SPC has enough ki to wipe out a star system 
And of course SPC has enough ki to wipe out a star system 

Cell also possesses some nice telekenetic abilities. 
 Cell also possesses some nice telekenetic abilities. 

Cell can attack with invisible kiai waves  
 Cell can attack with invisible kiai waves  

Cell quickly regenerates from the full power kamehameha 
Cell quickly regenerates from the full power kamehameha 

Cell's ki barrier overcomes an onslaught of attacks by fpssj goku 
Cell's ki barrier overcomes an onslaught of attacks by fpssj goku 

This was a cool little feat from the anime, Cell fly's to space and stops a giant meteor one handed, then destroys it to provide the ppl of earth a meteor shower.  

@Newdeath said:

Because it is Hal Jordan in the OP's picture, it must be Hal who is involved in this battle. Hal Jordan is constantly called the greatest Green Lantern of all time, due to his heroic feats and great power. John, a Green Lantern who is below Hal in terms of power and control managed to recreate an entire solar system: 

Recreating an entire solar system is quite an impressive matter manipulation feat and there is nothing to suggest that Green Lantern won't be able to transmute Cell into grains of sand. 

Do you have the next scans to this or the issue number? 
I could very well be missing something here, but it seems that Jon failed to recreate the solar system, in the one panel it says "warning, will power limits exceeded" and in the next the planet like constructs seemed to have vanished. 
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14
thors already been proven to beat cell on comicvine why not GL? im no GL fan but he is pretty strong i mean cell puts up a fight but im not very sure about this fight
Post by taichokage (15,462 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@Jinbeifan1 said:
" thors already been proven to beat cell on comicvine why not GL? im no GL fan but he is pretty strong i mean cell puts up a fight but im not very sure about this fight "
Because Thor would beat GL also. And the thor vs Cell thread was never really decided. Cell had some decent support himself although I myself also believe thor would win.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11
cell wins, green lanturn at best is a solar system buster, cell only has to gather a bit of energy to do that he could have gathered more people. and cell has speed and fighting skills in his favor, whats next ur going to say gl can beat kid buu? 
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Cell does this.

OR THIS

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11: I'm not so certain about John failing in his task. I don't have the scan of the next page, I found these scans in a Green Lantern respect thread where the statement describing the feats in the scan suggest that he recreated a solar system with success. Also I showed a scan of Green Lantern moving at FTL speeds, and a scan showing him effortlessly withstanding a supernova at blank point range by erecting a barrier, that indicates that even Cell's most powerful attack (Solar System Busting Kamehameha) will do him no good against barriers that can withstand supernovas. Also what is there to stop Hal from simply transmuting Cell into a pile of dust? I also believe Green Lantern is capable of vaporizing Cell, Cell does not have a good degree of durability and relies mostly on his regeneration to survive. Green Lantern can also BFR him through time (As shown in the scan I posted in the first page). The only way I see Cell winning is by using IT to quickly appear behind Hal and completely obliterating him with a kamehameha or some other attack.  

ND
@Newdeath: Idk, in the scan it says "power rings limit exceeded" and in the next panel the planet constructs are gone. I only realized it myself by taking a look at a GL vs Heralds thread where someone pointed out that PR's have limits and cited that scan. 
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11: Its possible that he failed, or it could have been an indicator that he was dangerously close to exceeding his power ring's capabilities. But I can't be sure. 

ND
@Newdeath: From looking up the Xanshi star system I found this: 

Page 11: "You've tried to recreate Xanshi with your ring." John attempted to use his power ring to rebuild Xanshi in Green Lantern (fourth series) #26. He was unsuccessful, his ring telling him that his willpower exceeded the ring's capabilities.     

http://comicrelated.com/news/4827/green-lantern-49
anyway if he couldn't do it , hal still has many  chances to win
Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7
hal stomps easy any gl beats cell
Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11
cell....
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
A low/mid-tier Green Lantern could kill cell with relative ease. Hal would completely obliterate Cell.

PD: nice necrobump

PD: nice necrocurbstomp . 

i would say  :D , oh and i didn't notice it was hal jordan , double curbstomp  then.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@FoolyCooly
said:

" any GL can pull a win "

Nope, low end Lanterns are canon fodder.

@distortion  said: 

" A low-tier Green Lantern could kill cell with relative ease. Hal would completely obliterate Cell.

"
No Name low tier Lanterns are canon fodder, so I  disagree.

@MisterShin said: 

" Cell does this. OR THIS "

Nope, not at all.
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Hellos said:

"
@FoolyCooly
said:

" any GL can pull a win "

Nope, low end Lanterns are canon fodder.  
@distortion  said: 

" A low-tier Green Lantern could kill cell with relative ease. Hal would completely obliterate Cell.

"

No Name low tier Lanterns are canon fodder, so I  disagree.

@MisterShin

said: 

" Cell does this. OR THIS "

Nope, not at all.

"
Well, a rookie GL, Isamot Kol, survived a star that went nova and the subsequent black hole without much trouble. But yeah, i can see what you mean by no name low tier lanterns.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Crazy Hal solos

doesn't matter anyway, he allready soloed JLA with out the rings, I saw that scan once on CV, just don't remember where.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel