Perfect Form Cell ( Perfection ) Vs. Green Latern

Topic started by mydeathlyways on Dec. 15, 2010. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

VS.   

Post by taichokage (14,740 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Decent battle, but GL does not possess the means to kill or even BFR Cell, whereas Cell can do both to Hal.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I'm going with Green Lantern. He has numerous methods of defeating Cell. While Cell does indeed have the advantage in physical power, hand to hand combat skills and does have a freakish level of regeneration, Green Lantern's abilities are simply too versatile. Cell's most powerful version was apparently capable of busting entire Solar Systems with his most powerful attack according to DBZ fans. Green Lantern can easily protect himself by erecting powerful barriers. In the scan below he is shown effortlessly withstanding a supernova explosion at blank point range by erecting a barrier: 
Easily protecting himself from a supernova at blank point range 
Easily protecting himself from a supernova at blank point range 
A supernova is capable of easily destroying entire solar systems so I doubt even Cell's most powerful attacks are getting through Green Lantern's barriers.  

Aside from being able to tank Cell's most powerful attacks, Green Lantern could simply BFR Cell by sending him through time. He has shown this ability in the past. In the scans below he is shown sending others through time:  

Because it is Hal Jordan in the OP's picture, it must be Hal who is involved in this battle. Hal Jordan is constantly called the greatest Green Lantern of all time, due to his heroic feats and great power. John, a Green Lantern who is below Hal in terms of power and control managed to recreate an entire solar system: 

Recreating an entire solar system is quite an impressive matter manipulation feat and there is nothing to suggest that Green Lantern won't be able to transmute Cell into grains of sand. 

Hal Jordan should also be capable of harming Cell with his energy blasts. Cell isn't particularly durable and relies mostly on his regeneration. In the scan below he is shown harming Anti-Monitor:      

And in order to disprove any claims that state Hal Jordan isn't capable of hanging with Cell in terms of speed, the scan below shows Hal moving at faster than light speeds: 

I'm going to say Green Lantern wins this battle. 

ND
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

any GL can pull a win
@Newdeath: Not according to DBZ fans, according to manga statements and power scaling. As Cell is known to be millions of times more powerful than a moon buster, destroying a sun and the surrounding planets doesn't sound too ridiculous.

@FoolyCooly: There is no way that GL could kill Cell.  And it is impossible to BFR him. No GL would not and could not win.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@taichokage: According to Cell's statements he can destroy a solar system, it is possibly true or it is just as possible that he was overestimating his power, something that is very common among villains. Anyway would you care to disprove my argument if you think Cell wins? I've proven that GL could BFR him through time, or transmute him into something inanimate, his barriers can withstand Cell's most powerful attack and he is FTL.  

ND
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
What's stopping Hal(or any GL worth his or her salt) from encasing Cell in a bubble and atomizing him into nothingness?
@KingOfSnipers: I don't recall him being able to attack at the atomic level. lol.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
could go either way IMO
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
green lanter discovers the weakness of cell , and finally destroys him
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SilverGalford: care to say what was his weakness?????

care to say what was his weakness?????  

a big  ki blast  , he could use it   against cell and kill him, just like ssj2 kid gohan, and that's nothing hard for hal to do.
@SilverGalford said:
"  

care to say what was his weakness?????  

a big  ki blast  , he could use it   against cell and kill him, just like ssj2 kid gohan, and that's nothing hard for hal to do. "
But the blast that killed him was more powerful than what Cell himself can dish out. Proof of this is that it grossly overpowered his own best attack.

But the blast that killed him was more powerful than what Cell himself can dish out. Proof of this is that it grossly overpowered his own best attack.  

do you think that's something hard to do for hal? with the ring i would dare to say hal is  nigh omnipotent
@SilverGalford said:
"  

do you think that's something hard to do for hal? with the ring i would dare to say hal is  nigh omnipotent "
Hal may be able to do that. Maybe. I have not seen a blast from Hal that was planet busting or higher yet. All I've really seen are hax defenses but he is nowhere near nigh omnipotent. Silver Surfer would defeat him and most other cosmics as well that are not nigh omnipotent.
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage said:

" @KingOfSnipers: I don't recall him being able to attack at the atomic level. lol. "

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=492342&pagenumber=1

GLs have plenty of energy/matter manipulation feats, especially Hal.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage said:
" @Newdeath: Not according to DBZ fans, according to manga statements and power scaling. As Cell is known to be millions of times more powerful than a moon buster, destroying a sun and the surrounding planets doesn't sound too ridiculous.

@FoolyCooly: There is no way that GL could kill Cell.  And it is impossible to BFR him. No GL would not and could not win."

why is it impossible to kill cell? a quick trip to the sun will do nicely
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kanzentai Cell or SPC? 

SPC could use shishin no ken, split into 4, then shunkan ido to teleport to hal, then shunkan ido to BFR hal. 
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@FoolyCooly: 
I would be almost impossible for Hal to get Cell into the Sun.
1. Cell can split bodies
2. Cell can teleport
3. Cell can self-destruct 
4. Cell can make Cell.Jrs 
etc

If the fight drags out, the Win would definately go to Cell. I believe he has more stamina & endurance.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@FoolyCooly:  

The sun its self cannot defeat Cell, Cell Is very well capable of surviving the sun, How is this possible? His regenerative abilities are incredible, even turned to ashes he will regenerate. The only thing that can defeat Cell is literally annihilating him, as in no ashes no blood no anything. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel