perfect cell vs fat buu

Topic started by ktarinze on April 29, 2010. Last post by ktarinze 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

these 2 fighters meet who wins
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
No Super Saiyan 2 ever beat Fat Buu so why would Perfect Cell stand a chance?

Fat Buu.

well gohan was really the only one to beat cell att super saiyan 2 and he got weaker during the buu saga
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@ktarinze said:
" well gohan was really the only one to beat cell att super saiyan 2 and he got weaker during the buu saga "
Fat Buu > Majin Vegeta > Super Saiyan 2 Kid Gohan > Super Perfect Cell > Perfect Cell

Goku and Vegeta already said that Dabura and Cell were equal and Dabura was easily beaten by Fat Buu.

not arguing that he is stronger i think fat buu is but i think he will get some good hits in oh i should have said super perfect cell i forget to add that some time

and cell would own dabura in my opinon

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
fat buu easily, we know dabura is around cell's level, possibly stronger and he is nothing to fat buu.
Post by Sonata (35,105 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Buu fairly quickly, by simply beating him down or turning Cell into candy.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Fat Buu wins
Post by Dream (7,095 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Fat Buu easily. Cell will be melting into Buu's mouth like Dabura did.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
lol Buu would stomp easily
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Mortein said:
" lol Buu would stomp easily "
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Buu no question

buu definetly but he will get in more hits then dabura did on him  
he might have been able to take on gohan in super perfect cell form we didnt get to see it because of vegeta so really no fight accept for the kamehameha wave battle

i think gohan is stronger than super perfect cell but still when dabura was fighting gohan it was a weaker version and they were still even cell more then likely would have been able to take on gohan in super saiyan 2 gohan in super perfect cell form thats why he is stronger then dabura also why he would be a harder match then dabura vs fat buu istill a quick match but cell gets in a couple of good hits first

@ktarinze: They will do no good though Buu was pretty much toying with Dabura the entire time. Cell will probably hit buu but it will do no damage whatsoever.
Post by Nanatsu (322 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Buu
Post by SS4Chris (56 posts) See mini bio Level 3

ummm i  think buu would win this...not becasue of powerlevel..but just to the fact that all he has to do is turn his ass in to a piece of candy!!!!!!!!
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Well, Cell is a much better Fighter and villain. He may be weaker in power but overall he is more badass.
@rein: I can agree with that Cell was by far and away a much better Villain than any version of Buu.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata: i can agree even more, if DBZ ends there, it would be all fine and dandy

the with somekind of asspull and no fore warning buu came
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The only advantage cell has here is shunkan ido (IT) but that wouldnt make a difference, buu stomps. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel