Perfect Cell vs Bojack

Topic started by Sonata on Aug. 4, 2009. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,428 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
The fight takes place at typical desolated DBZ area
 





Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Is this Perfect Cell or Super Perfect Cell? Just to be certain?
Post by Sonata (35,428 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Perfect Cell :)
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Very good battle. I would have to say Perfect Cell wins, Perfect Cell was able to withstand a high degree of Gohan's blows and a kamehameha which cost him the loss of various limbs however Perfect Cell was not defeated because of his accelerated regeneration, he lasted much longer in his battle with SSJ2 Gohan mainly because of his accelerated healing factor while Bojack was immediately defeated by SSJ2 Gohan with a kamehameha wave and a single punch which was the finishing blow. I would have to say Perfect Cell wins because of the 2 factors he has that Bojack does not, a faster healing factor and unlimited stamina however in terms of power they seem to be on par. 
Post by ReiKai (3,518 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Still gonna go with Cell. He didn't fail nearly as badly as Bojack did. Soon as Gohan went SS2 in the movie, Bojack and his whole crew got raped instantly.
Post by Sonata (35,428 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Yeah I can agree with that
 
There is one thing though When Gohan was first fighting Bojack, Cell had already been defeated for awhile now, perhaps Gohan did some training before the tournament began.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Sonata said:
" Yeah I can agree with that  There is one thing though When Gohan was first fighting Bojack, Cell had already been defeated for awhile now, perhaps Gohan did some training before the tournament began. "
Gohan training briefly before Bojack's arrival after defeating Cell is highly unlikely but possible. It is unlikely because after Goku died, Chi Chi forced Gohan to focus on his studies eliminating whatever time he had been left with for training and honing his skills however it is possible because we do not know when Chi Chi exactly forced him to do so.
Post by ReiKai (3,518 posts) See mini bio Level 10
In the movie, Vegeta also didn't train after Goku died and they made him fall into a depression and turned him into a wimp for half the movie.
Post by Sonata (35,428 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@ReiKai said:
" Still gonna go with Cell. He didn't fail nearly as badly as Bojack did. Soon as Gohan went SS2 in the movie, Bojack and his whole crew got raped instantly. "
True maybe there powers are similar to the Cell Jr's
 
@Newdeath said:
" @Sonata said:
" Yeah I can agree with that  There is one thing though When Gohan was first fighting Bojack, Cell had already been defeated for awhile now, perhaps Gohan did some training before the tournament began. "
Gohan training briefly before Bojack's arrival after defeating Cell is highly unlikely but possible. It is unlikely because after Goku died, Chi Chi forced Gohan to focus on his studies eliminating whatever time he had been left with for training and honing his skills however it is possible because we do not know when Chi Chi exactly forced him to do so. "

Could be I have to watch the movie again.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Bojack is cell without regeneration so he loses.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath said:
"Very good battle. I would have to say Perfect Cell wins, Perfect Cell was able to withstand a high degree of Gohan's blows and a kamehameha which cost him the loss of various limbs however Perfect Cell was not defeated because of his accelerated regeneration, he lasted much longer in his battle with SSJ2 Gohan mainly because of his accelerated healing factor while Bojack was immediately defeated by SSJ2 Gohan with a kamehameha wave and a single punch which was the finishing blow. I would have to say Perfect Cell wins because of the 2 factors he has that Bojack does not, a faster healing factor and unlimited stamina however in terms of power they seem to be on par.  "

Newdeath nailed that.... I think Perfect Cell wins as well. 
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"Very good battle. I would have to say Perfect Cell wins, Perfect Cell was able to withstand a high degree of Gohan's blows and a kamehameha which cost him the loss of various limbs however Perfect Cell was not defeated because of his accelerated regeneration, he lasted much longer in his battle with SSJ2 Gohan mainly because of his accelerated healing factor while Bojack was immediately defeated by SSJ2 Gohan with a kamehameha wave and a single punch which was the finishing blow. I would have to say Perfect Cell wins because of the 2 factors he has that Bojack does not, a faster healing factor and unlimited stamina however in terms of power they seem to be on par.  "
Newdeath nailed that.... I think Perfect Cell wins as well.  "
no crap
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Cell wins this easily. Gohan was fighting five people including Bojack. Cell wasted ssj, and was able to step up to ssj2 Super-perfect. 
Cell's saiyan cells will not fail him.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Supercool99 said:
"Cell wins this easily. Gohan was fighting five people including Bojack. Cell wasted ssj, and was able to step up to ssj2 Super-perfect. Cell's saiyan cells will not fail him. "
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Cells also has more moves in his arsenal
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
"Cells also has more moves in his arsenal "

Yep, and he was cool, he had a cool theme, and although he had a run away when things are hard mentality, he would always come back to fight another day.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@soldier: the name that emphasized his healing , as in from a single cell
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel