Pein Vs Iron Man

Topic started by SSJjanemba on Jan. 17, 2011. Last post by MisterShin 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,179 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Post by taichokage (13,656 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Interesting. Pain is more powerful but Ironman would have chance of a win if he went all out from the start. But if he didn't hurry he would get crushed in Chibaku Tensei or another one of Pain's super jutsu.
Post by lafeier (124 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I go with Iron Man. He sensor could say that the "Pains" are just dead bodys and after this he simple have to find the original Pain
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Im gonna have to say iron man. Pain is strong, but iron man is to fast and his suit is way to powerful. Plus, pain cant absorb iron mans attacks since they dont use chakra and the five second intervals between Pains almighty push would give IM more than enough time too destroy the deva path considering he can fly at supersonic speeds
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Pain wins. Summonings, ability to control gravity, suck souls on touch, control winds, waters, fire and such. Pain wins this.
@susanoo:
Iron man wouldent even allow Pain to touch him. Pain would get pwned
@Haofan123 said:
"@susanoo: Iron man wouldent even allow Pain to touch him. Pain would get pwned "

His gravity powers and his Summonings. Pein has too much in his arsenal for Ironman to beat.
@susanoo:
Iron man could easily kill the Animal path.  he could kill the one that revives them, then use missiles to trick the deva path inro using the all mighty push. Then in the five second window, he could blitz the deva path and take it down, then make short work of the rest
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Tony destroys him.  
It's no shape or form a nice fight for Pein.
@Hellos said:
"Tony destroys him.  It's no shape or form a nice fight for Pein. "

How? Tony would hold back since morals aren't mentioned and no knowledge on both characters are mentioned either. Pein is the type to kill instantly. Pein can easily destroy Tony by summonings, creating an ocean ect.
@Hellos:
for once i agree with you
@Haofan123 said:
"@susanoo: Iron man could easily kill the Animal path.  he could kill the one that revives them, then use missiles to trick the deva path inro using the all mighty push. Then in the five second window, he could blitz the deva path and take it down, then make short work of the rest "

Like I said, Tony's a hero. He isn't killing Pein unless morals are off and knowledge is on. Tony doesn't know what they can do or what paths they are so he isn't destroying animal path. He isn't blitzing a being that is arguebly supersonic.
@Haofan123 said:
"@Hellos: for once i agree with you "

And blitzing the Deva path isn't gonna work. 6 tails Naruto was sending him flying and smashing him ect. Deva path looks immune to physical hits.
@susanoo said:
"@Hellos said:
How? Tony would hold back since morals aren't mentioned and no knowledge on both characters are mentioned either. Pein is the type to kill instantly. Pein can easily destroy Tony by summonings, creating an ocean ect. "

Tony's faster, vastly more durable and his suit can essentially turn into a giant canon to blast people with.  Not to mention all the other perks that his recent suit has, Bleeding Edge is OP, so was Extremist.
Tony could very easily take down Pein IMO. 

The only thing I see Pein having on Tony are attacks that could suck his soul out.
@Hellos said:
"@susanoo said:
"@Hellos said:
How? Tony would hold back since morals aren't mentioned and no knowledge on both characters are mentioned either. Pein is the type to kill instantly. Pein can easily destroy Tony by summonings, creating an ocean ect. "
Tony's faster, vastly more durable and his suit can essentially turn into a giant canon to blast people with.  Not to mention all the other perks that his recent suit has, Bleeding Edge is OP, so was Extremist.Tony could very easily take down Pein IMO.  The only thing I see Pein having on Tony are attacks that could suck his soul out. "

His current suit is powered by a star or something I know. Tony is faster I know. Tony can take Pein down easily but it's his heroic/morals that would prevent him to do so. If he hits Pein with a force that will only ko a human, then Ironman gets his soul sucked due to lack of knowledge and morals. Take these off, then Ironman defeats Pein. But since the OP didn't state it, morals are assumed to be on and knowledge is what they know of each other in comics/mangas but since Pein and Ironman don't know anything about each other... Pein wins.
@susanoo said:
"His current suit is powered by a star or something I know. Tony is faster I know. Tony can take Pein down easily but it's his heroic/morals that would prevent him to do so. If he hits Pein with a force that will only ko a human, then Ironman gets his soul sucked due to lack of knowledge and morals. Take these off, then Ironman defeats Pein. But since the OP didn't state it, morals are assumed to be on and knowledge is what they know of each other in comics/mangas but since Pein and Ironman don't know anything about each other... Pein wins. "

Tony could just as easily scan Pein's bodies and pick up on the fact they are corpses. 
It only took him a few seconds to scan Apoc in a force field bubble to pick up on him being time displaced and such. 

The whole soul sucking feature Pein has has only been used twice, once to kill Shizune, the other to kill an entire army using his power, but generally he doesn't seem to rely on it for fights, assuming due to it being draining. It's why Jiraiya and such didn't instantely die against him. 
I'm not sold on Pein winning, Tony could very well put them in a force field and scan them while they are helplessly float in air.

@susanoo said:

And blitzing the Deva path isn't gonna work. 6 tails Naruto was sending him flying and smashing him ect. Deva path looks immune to physical hits. "

@susanoo:
6 tails didnt send him flying and smash his head in. That part was all filler. A single rasengan from Naruto was enough to finish off the Deva path. Plus, Tony can still cripple them

@Hellos said:
"@susanoo said:
"His current suit is powered by a star or something I know. Tony is faster I know. Tony can take Pein down easily but it's his heroic/morals that would prevent him to do so. If he hits Pein with a force that will only ko a human, then Ironman gets his soul sucked due to lack of knowledge and morals. Take these off, then Ironman defeats Pein. But since the OP didn't state it, morals are assumed to be on and knowledge is what they know of each other in comics/mangas but since Pein and Ironman don't know anything about each other... Pein wins. "
Tony could just as easily scan Pein's bodies and pick up on the fact they are corpses. It only took him a few seconds to scan Apoc in a force field bubble to pick up on him being time displaced and such.  The whole soul sucking feature Pein has has only been used twice, once to kill Shizune, the other to kill an entire army using his power, but generally he doesn't seem to rely on it for fights, assuming due to it being draining. It's why Jiraiya and such didn't instantely die against him. I'm not sold on Pein winning, Tony could very well put them in a force field and scan them while they are helplessly float in air. "

Damn I concede. You knew more about Ironman than I though >.<

@Haofan123 said:
"

@susanoo said:

And blitzing the Deva path isn't gonna work. 6 tails Naruto was sending him flying and smashing him ect. Deva path looks immune to physical hits. "

@susanoo:
6 tails didnt send him flying and smash his head in. That part was all filler. A single rasengan from Naruto was enough to finish off the Deva path. Plus, Tony can still cripple them

"

I know it was filler. Still the closest with got to map out this fight however.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Depends what suit, but Pain can win.
@Haofan123 said:
"

@susanoo said:

@susanoo:

"

Rasengan is pretty powerful and Pein is fairly durable, it's just Tony's more powerful than both, He casually puts up shields that can tank nukes if he likes and in Extremist was sending the collection of Mutant powers combined flying with a tweak to the shields.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel