Pegasus Seiya Vs. Monkey D. Luffy

Topic started by TheRedRose on Nov. 22, 2011. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Seiya Pegasus  
 
Vs.   
 
Monkey D. Luffy  
 
Rules!  
Strongest version of Luffy  
Both are blood lust  
Galaxy Wars Seiya  
Fight takes place in chicago  
Who wins? 
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Wanna bother OP fans?

Post by Dream (7,217 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Why must you piss off One Piece fans?
 
Seiya wins in a galactic curbstomp.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21

That don't bother me, Seiya win

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Dream: This is Galaxian Wars, he's only at mach 1 at combat speed. This is quite an equal battle since Luffy I think can punch as fast. And I think Luffy has a chance to actually win. 
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Destinyheroknight:Because you're a rational OP fan xD

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

So now that whelmed was owned by the mods after all his butthurts and obvious dumb lies, decided to act like a 5 years old boy (if he isn't actually one), and to infest other battle threads to provocate the mods??

Just the bigger idiot in existance

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Asune said:

So now that whelmed was owned by the mods after all his butthurts and obvious dumb lies, decided to act like a 5 years old boy (if he isn't actually one), and to infest other battle threads to provocate the mods??

Just the bigger idiot in existance

i think he is a racist too. oh spike , he never learns . he did the same thing on comicvine .

and look what we have here :

written by so_whelmed :

Animivice is seriously the worst piece of shit site i have ever been to in my entire life. That is not an exaggeration. This is literally the worst.

This site is seriously a piece of shit. Trolls run amok and they know with absolute certainty they can get away with it because the mods fail to d their job. When theres one at all. And when they are ones on the mods will actually side with their cun

seriously , i don't know what stops the mods from banning him. oh he was banned , good. i hope he gets bored with this ,in this way he won't come back here again.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I'm pretty sure Seiya learns that move of disintergrating his opponents down to the atomic level in the very first episode of Saint Seiya. :)

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hey Seiya may win the fight but OP will always be the better manga

Post by CoolnTwisted2k20 (46 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Thank god I'm not totally getting hards on OP or else I would flip my shit at you for making this thread. Seiya stomps the living crap out Luffy and turns on Hancock, Robin, and Nami with his unnatural strength.

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@CoolnTwisted2k20: It's not a spite thread like you think it is.

It isn't seiya from EoS or anything like that, he is mach 1 in this fight not MFTL

Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@All_StarSupes said:

Hey Seiya may win the fight but OP will always be the better manga

THIS
Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Seiya stomps.

Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm a rabid fan of both series, but Seiya wins hands down. The only way I see Luffy Winning is by dodging everything using Haki to read Seiya Movements, that are at Soundspeed in the first saga...

Thinking it for a moment, Luffy may have a chance at winning let say 80% Seiya 20% Luffy

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream said:

Why must you piss off One Piece fans? Seiya wins in a galactic curbstomp.

@Destinyheroknight

said:

That don't bother me, Seiya win

@MohsinMan99

said:

I'm pretty sure Seiya learns that move of disintergrating his opponents down to the atomic level in the very first episode of Saint Seiya. :)

@CoolnTwisted2k20

said:

Thank god I'm not totally getting hards on OP or else I would flip my shit at you for making this thread. Seiya stomps the living crap out Luffy and turns on Hancock, Robin, and Nami with his unnatural strength.

@GoodGamerSambo

said:

@CoolnTwisted2k20: It's not a spite thread like you think it is.

It isn't seiya from EoS or anything like that, he is mach 1 in this fight not MFTL

@acarter

said:

@All_StarSupes said:

Hey Seiya may win the fight but OP will always be the better manga

THIS

@dccomicsrule2011

said:

Seiya stomps.

@Masako_Hihashi

said:

I'm a rabid fan of both series, but Seiya wins hands down. The only way I see Luffy Winning is by dodging everything using Haki to read Seiya Movements, that are at Soundspeed in the first saga...

Thinking it for a moment, Luffy may have a chance at winning let say 80% Seiya 20% Luffy

I see that you people don't know what you talk about. Since no one has actually red even the first pages of the manga. At that time Saiya's top traveling speed was mach 1. He could deliver 100 punches per second (even Spiderman has far better reaction time). Luffy totaly outclasses him in terms of speed and reflexes. And about physical atributes

pressure of 1940kg is enough to make Seiya unconcious

preassure of 4 tons is enough to totaly shatter the Bronze cloth.

Luffy wins this with a single poke of the finger.

Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

luffy might defeat seiya if he can only get to match 1....luffy can dodge laser beams which would make him faster than seiya or at least able to react to any of seiyas attacks, also as stated 4 tons of pressure is nothing...luffy can deal far more damage with red hawk.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Dream said:

Why must you piss off One Piece fans? Seiya wins in a galactic curbstomp.

Indeed.

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DJSNuva1 said:

@Dream said:

Why must you piss off One Piece fans? Seiya wins in a galactic curbstomp.

Indeed.

You're joking, right ?

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

You said Virgo Shaka can beat Goku... God Cloth Seiya is above Shaka. Galaxy wars seiya is at the beginning of the chapter though so I don't know much about him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel